剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
can taste the difference.
想得美 这屋里所有人都
No way. 'Cause everybody in this room
巴不得我妥协
wants me to make the deal.
玛蒂就不会
Matty doesn't.
威廉? - 在
William. -Ma'am?
解下你的领带
Take off your tie.
嗯 就是这个味道
Mmm, there she is.
这才是娜娜奶奶的炸鸡
That's Nana Roux's chicken.
下一个
Next.
这个真不错
That is really good.
嗯
Hmm.
怎么样?
Well?
让我再尝一口这个
Let me just have another bite of this one.
好了
Okay.
抱歉 我真的尝不出区别
I'm sorry, I just can't tell.
看吧 唯一能吃出区别的
See? The only person who can taste
娜丁 只有你
the difference, Nadine, is you.
至少考虑一晚
Sleep on it, at least.
玛蒂 换作你会怎么做?
What would you do, Matty?
玛蒂怎么做不重要
It doesn't matter what Matty would do.
作为你的律师 我强烈建议
I'm your lawyer and I highly recommend
你好好考虑一晚
that you think about this overnight.
我给你分♥析♥下利弊
Let me lay out the options for you.
要么传唤你所有亲戚
We either subpoena all your aunties, your uncles,
堂表亲 把官司打个几年
your cousins, take this to the mat and litigate for years.
要么专注于你最看重的事
Or we focus on what's most important
开始协商解决
to you and start to negotiate.
要知道 我本人是主张打官司的
And I like to litigate, know that.
但你必须权衡利弊和后果
But you have to consider the terms and the fallout.
你说得对 两个"妈妈"在吵架
You're right. Mommy and Mommy are fighting,
团队要是散了 说不定会来个"盖瑞"
and if the team breaks, we could end up with Gary.
嗯?
Hmm?
怎么了?
What's up?
我想用不肉麻的方式说...
This is my non-cringe way of saying that...
...就算她们散了 我们也不会散
...even if they break, we won't break.
因为你在奥林匹亚面前为我出头
Because the way that you stood up for me with Olympia,
明明你平时最怕冲突
even though you are so conflict averse
谁都能欺负你...
that everyone walks all over you...
反对 法官大人 -冷静点 威廉
Objection, Your Honor. -Settle down, William.
重点是...
The point is...
你维护了我.
...you did it.
而且...
And...
这对你很重要
It meant a lot to you.
喝一杯去啊 小少爷?
Ready for our drink, Skippy?
哟 "熟♥女♥杀手" 不是说酒吧见?
Hiya, MILK. I thought we were meeting at the bar.
一起走呗 说真的
Let's walk together. And for the record,
你们这外号♥取得真够瘆人的
I think "Mother I'd Like to Kiss" is creepy.
是"熟♥女♥杀手" 不是"熟♥女♥之吻"
It's "kill," not "kiss."
随便你怎么理解
If you say so.
你怎么惹毛你♥爸♥的——喘气了?
How'd you piss off your father-- breathe?
差不多就这意思
Pretty much.
那你前妻呢?
How about your ex-wife?
她无脑站你♥爸♥?
She blindly loyal to him?
因为泄密的事
I'm only asking because of the leak.
没时间了
Time's running out.
得想办法保住贝尔文
Let's talk about how we're gonna save Belvin.
狼王要找我二次谈话
I have a second interview with the Wolf.
五分钟前刚来的邮件
Got an email five minutes ago.
朱利安还告诉我 伊娃正在
And Julian just told me that Eva
调查我是否忠心
is asking questions about my loyalty.
你不是说上次谈得挺好吗
I thought you said your meeting went well.
我也以为很顺利 -你当时没躲闪吧?
I thought it did. -Were you being evasive?
我对答如流 镇定自若
I was direct. I was calm.
但他开始人身攻击时
I was upset when he started getting personal,
我说...
You know, I said...
坏了
Oh, no.
我把话放这
And let me be clear.
我就算生气也不会去找纽♥约♥时♥报♥
When I'm upset, I do not call the Times.
只会更玩命工作
I put my head down and I work even harder.
可他们从没提过是纽♥约♥时♥报♥
They never said it was The New York Times.
好吧 -糟了...
Okay. -Oh...
别急 还有救
No, whoa. You can fix this.
你回去就说
You go back in there,
你以为是纽♥约♥时♥报♥
you tell them that you assumed it was the Times,
毕竟是家大报社 -没用的
it's the paper of record. -It won't matter.
二次谈话按规矩
During a second interview, company policy--
他们要收走所有电子设备
they will collect everything. My phone, my computer.
那就马上格式化
Then wipe them. Right now.
司法取证能恢复数据
That's detectible with forensics.
那你说怎么办
Then what's the move?
你明明知道办法
You know the move.
不能推贝尔文去挡枪
We are not using Belvin.
她横竖都要自首
She's confessing anyway
我们又拦不住
and we have no way of stopping her.
你就是死脑筋 看不清现实
And you're just too stubborn to see it.
太可笑了
Which is ridiculous.
你信她这话吗?
Can you believe her?
你要听真话 还是想听我附和?
Uh, do you want me to be honest or say you're right?
都要
Both.
好 你说 但别犯傻
Okay, what? Don't say something dumb.
我不觉得 但这种事见仁见智
Well, I don't think I am. But, of course, it's subjective.
从大局看 你——
High level, what do you--
我们——到底想要什么?
we-- want?
给艾莉讨个公道
Justice. For Ellie.
为所有失去至亲的人
For all the families who lost people
就因朱利安没胆量
because Julian didn't have the guts
在他爸面前说个"不"字
to say no when his father called.
我明白
Understood.
天地自循其道
But physics is still physics,
明日自有其时
tomorrow is still tomorrow.
你是我所见最聪慧的人
And you are the smartest person I know, but you
也无法让时光倒流
haven't found a way to bend time.
就算朱利安去时报自首
Julian going to the Times
也救不了明天的贝尔文
doesn't save Belvin tomorrow.
只会让塞尼尔逍遥法外
It just means Senior gets off
让罪行石沉大海
and the crime is covered up.
如果奥林匹亚垮了 真♥相♥照样会被埋葬
If Olympia's busted, the crime is covered up.
这不是正义伸张
This doesn't feel like justice.
你是说
Are you actually saying
奥林匹亚说了算?
that Olympia dictates how this goes?
哦
Oh.
这是...
This is...
是"极地白"
this is Polar White.
果然
Of course.
和"极地白"没关系 -当初艾莉
This isn't Polar White. -When Ellie
戒毒回家时...
came out of rehab...
别说了
Don't do this.
你执迷于装♥修♥她的房♥间
You were fixated on her room.
非要找到最完美的白色
It had to be the perfect white,
我们第一个家的那种白
the kind of white we had in our very first house.
我们那时...
We were...
很幸福
we were happy there.
她很快乐
She was happy.
我们试了17种白色
We tried 17 shades.
因为问题根本不在颜色
Because it wasn't about the color.
而是你对她毒瘾的无力
It was how out of control you felt with her addiction
而如今
And now
奥林匹亚握着
Olympia has her hands
我们复仇的方向盘
on the wheel of our mission,
乔伊又进了戒毒所
and Joey is in rehab.
我们又回到了原点
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表