剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
Oh, there you are.
劳伦斯女士在找你
Ms. Lawrence was looking for you.
来得正好
Right on time.
听说你要接手这个案子 马特洛克
I heard you'll be taking over this case, Matlock.
我解释过我喉炎发作了
I explained about my laryngitis.
我现在说不了话
I mean, I wish I could talk.
法官大人 我很感激同事对我的信任
Your Honor, flattered as I am by my colleague's faith in me,
但或许我们应该等劳伦斯女士好转后
perhaps we ought to continue this matter
再审理此案
when Ms. Lawrence is feeling better,
我有其他的安排
as I have an appointment.
昨天你才说这个案子生死攸关
Yesterday, you argued this case was life or death.
现在就不是了?
Now it's not?
本·马特洛克会这当成挑战
Ben Matlock would consider this a challenge
这是命令
I consider it an order.
除非你想因藐视法庭被拘留
So unless you'd like to be held in contempt
我建议你说“准备好了法官大人”
I suggest you say Ready your Honor
准备好了 法官大人
Ready, Your Honor.
很好
Great.
带陪审团入场
Bring in the jury.
达莎突然在私信里联♥系♥我
Dasha slid into my DM's out of nowhere.
我们聊了几周
We messaged for a few weeks.
她发了一些 呃
She sent some, uh,
私密照片
intimate photos.
都是她主动的
Initiated everything.
那你们后来是否见过面?
And did there come a time when you met up in person?
1月10日 在镀金厅酒吧
January 10, at a bar called The Gilded Room.
我们喝了几杯 然后她说想去
We had a few drinks and then she wanted to go
Y大道的某个派对
to some house party on Avenue Y.
你是否记得路上经过
Do you happen to know if you passed
警♥察♥局?
any police stations along the way?
经过两个
Two.
我以前混过帮派
I used to be in a gang,
所以知道所有警局位置
so I know where all the precincts are.
那么 达莎是否曾停在任何一个警局
So, did Dasha stop at any of those precincts
报案说她正被迫
to report that she was being forced
引诱你遭受暴♥力♥袭击?
to lead you into a violent attack?
反对
Objection.
诱导性提问
Argumentative.
撤回问题
Withdrawn.
她试图停留过吗? -没有
Did she try to stop anywhere? -No.
她当时很会调情
She was being real flirty,
我以为我们相处很愉快
and I thought we were having a good time.
直到我们走进那条小巷
Till we got to that alley
六个男人突然袭击我
and those six guys jumped me.
头上缝了
47 stitches
47针
on my skull.
我丢了工作 付不起房♥租
I lost my job, I couldn't pay my rent.
这都是达莎害的
All because of Dasha.
是 是阿列克谢指使她
And, yeah, Alexei put her up to it,
但她本可以拒绝
but she could have said no.
没人敢出庭作证
No one will testify.
他们都太怕阿列克谢和罗科的帮派了
They're all too scared of Alexei's gang and Rocco's gang.
这正是我要找的制胜筹码
That's the kind of leverage I need.
用帮派对付帮派
Gang leverage.
我们在聊的是西蒙娜? -不然呢
We're back to Simone? -Obviously.
要是找不到反制她的办法
Her blackmail is not going to end
她会一直勒索我
unless I find a way to get the upper hand.
就透露点你们交往的细节
Just tell me something small from when you banged.
比如在她家见过违♥禁♥品♥吗?
Like did you ever see drugs at her place?
或者任何可疑物品?
Or anything that resembles drugs?
就算是保健药品也能做文章
I can work with herbal supplements.
行 那我只能玩心理战了
Fine. I'll have to turn to psychological manipulation.
克劳迪娅是怎么说服你的?
How did Claudia do it?
你什么意思?
Excuse me?
你从"老死不相往来"
You did a full 180 from "no contact"
突然就要组建三口之家了
to a nuclear family.
因为克劳迪娅怀了我的孩子
Because Claudia's having my baby
我一直都爱着她
and I never stopped loving her
我想给孩子完整的家
and I want our child to have the two-parent home
这是我从小缺失的 就这么简单
that I never did. It's that simple.
你对付西蒙娜的难题也一样
Just like the answer to your dilemma with Simone is simple.
去找奥林匹亚帮忙就行
Ask Olympia for help.
那家典当行的老板
The owner of that pawn shop
我们留了名片的那家 说愿意见面
where we dropped off a card said he's willing to meet.
科瓦连科先生 你声称达莎当时完全可以拒绝
Mr. Kovalenko, you believe Dasha could have said no
带你去见阿列克谢 对吗?
to leading you to Alexei, is that correct?
对
Correct.
你的依据是她当时路过警局
And your proof is that she walked passed
却没有进去求助?
police stations but didn't go in?
正是
That's right.
但事实是 科瓦连科先生
But isn't it true, Mr. Kovalenko,
你自己遭遇袭击后也并未报♥警♥对吗?
that you yourself didn't report your assault to the police?
因为急诊医生报了案
'Cause the ER doctor did.
你特意要求不要报♥警♥的
The ER doctor who you specifically asked
那位医生?
not to report to law enforcement?
这份警方报告的末尾写得明明白白
It's right there at the bottom of the police report.
我承认 这事做得不光彩
Look, I'm not proud of it.
我过去确实劣迹斑斑
I did some real bad things in my old life,
我当时就觉得
and I guess I just thought,
警♥察♥根本不会管我这种人
well, I thought cops weren't gonna help someone like me
这么说警方对达莎也同样靠不住
Sounds like they wouldn't have been much help to Dasha either
反对 -问题撤回
Objection. -Withdrawn.
询问完毕
No more questions.
玛蒂
Matty,
听我说-- 很好
listen-- -Oh, good.
你嗓子好了
Your voice is back.
不然我能怎么办 去找塞尼尔告密吗?
What was I supposed to do, short of running to Senior?
听着 我必须阻止你
Look, I had to stop you.
你毁了我的会面
You jeopardized my interview.
有人来了
Incoming.
现在方便吗?
Now an okay time?
当然
Of course.
典当行老板提供有用线索了吗?
Was the pawnshop owner useful?
知道"根本没人愿意作证"
Is it useful to know that nobody is ever
或者见我们 算有用吗?
going to testify or meet with us?
他就是这么说的
Because that is what he said.
我要去小敖德萨区
I'm going to Little Odessa.
动用你的警方人脉
Use your cop connections
把那个帮派犯下的命案
and get me a list of all the murders
全部列出来
attributed to that gang,
再找出受害者家属名单
then look up the parents of the victims.
我要年纪最大的家属姓名和地址
I want the name and address of the oldest person.
他们才会开口
That's who'll talk.
因为他们最无所顾忌
'Cause they've got the least to lose.
快去找奥林匹亚
Go talk to Olympia.
朱利安
Julian.
嗨 朱利安 嘿
Hi. Julian, hey.
不知道你听说没 楼里又空出一间单元
Don't know if you saw, but a second unit opened up
现在我们不用竞争了
in the building. Now we don't have to compete.
太好了 -我喜欢它离公园就一个街区
Okay, great. -I love that it's a block from the park,
就是有点担心那个破旧的消防梯
I'm just a little worried about the janky fire escape
对孩子不安全
being safe for kids.
要是我们都搬进去的话
I mean, if we both end up there,
也许可以一起找管♥理♥员♥说说?
maybe we contact the super together?
嗯 也许吧 好
Yeah, maybe. Yeah.
找我有事?
Did you need something?
我也不想打扰你 但
I don't want to bother you, but I also
我觉得不该瞒着你
didn't want to hide things from you.
西蒙娜发现我私下接案子
Simone found out that I took a case
现在威胁要告到人事部
and now she's threatening to go to HR.
告诉我就对了
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表