剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
Oh, I can't believe we're here again.
混乱 毒瘾
The chaos, the addiction,
担心乔伊是不是戒得掉
the worrying if Joey stays sober.
感觉又堕回了深渊
Feels like we're just stepping back into the Dark Ages.
这次更糟 连阿尔菲
Only it's worse, because Alfie's
也被拖了进来
getting dragged back into it too.
我...我站不住
And I just... I-I ca-I can't
我没有一点办法
find my footing anywhere or-or...
什么都抓不住
or with anything.
那就抓住我的手
Then hold my hand.
物理法则
The laws of physics.
无法回头
Can't go backward.
我无法承受
I for one couldn't bear
在付出这一切后
losing our chance at justice
却失去讨回公道的可能
after all we've given up to get here.
你是说"要么改变 要么等死
So you're saying "Change or die,
老家伙"?
you old fool"?
我以为我说得更有诗意
Well, I thought I said it a little more poetically,
但没错
but yes.
说实话...
And for the record...
我一直想给那破房♥间刷蓝漆
I always wanted to paint that damn room blue.
说到底 你得想清楚什么最要紧
Bottom line, you got to think about what's important to you.
如果真在乎娜娜奶奶留下的这份基业
And if it's about Nana Roux's legacy...
就不该让这个家散了
well, then I wouldn't blow up your family.
我知道这意味着要放掉部分掌控权
And I know it means losing a little bit of control,
但我昨晚想了一夜
but I was thinking about this last night.
换作是我 我肯定要闹个天翻地覆
And if it were me, I'd be kicking and screaming.
但最后 还是得低头
But finally, I'd have to relent.
就为了守住这份传承
To protect that legacy.
你到底在怕什么?
What are you scared of?
要怎样你才能安心接受这个方案?
What'll it take to make you feel good about the deal?
我怕...怕变得无足轻重
I'm afraid of becoming invisible.
皮埃尔那么爱出风头
Pierre's this-this big personality,
他...他最会抢戏
he's-he's a showman.
什么都能扯到他身上
Everything becomes about him.
除了娜娜奶奶
Except with Nana Roux.
她会重视我
She saw me.
从法律层面说
Well, legally,
我们可以确保你不会被架空
we'll make it so that you don't disappear in the decision-making.
我们会写明他不能绕过你决策
We'll make it so that he can't go behind your back.
现在餐巾纸上印的是娜娜奶奶
And right now, you got Nana Roux's face on the napkins.
我们可以写进合同:把你也加上
Let's put it in the contract: Nana Roux and you.
把你俩都印在餐巾纸上
Both your faces on the damn napkins.
嗯 -嗯
Mm-hmm. -Mm-hmm.
那...那杯子呢? -杯子也印
And-and the cups? -And the cups.
好
Yes.
我能进来吗
May I come in
你不必说什么
You don't have to say anything
我已经接受了
I've come to terms with it
在我心底深处
In the back of my mind
早知道总要付出代价
I knew the bill would come due
我很抱歉 埃玛琳
I'm so sorry, Emmalyn
没关系
It's all right
反正我明年也要退休了
I was gonna retire next year anyway
只是原本想象过些风光场面
I just imagined a bit of glory, I guess
欢送会
The farewell party
退休致辞
The speeches
还有退休献歌♥ -巴里·马尼洛
The retirement song. -Barry Manilow
他唱的《一生最美的时光》
He does a beautiful rendition
特别动听
of "(I've Had) the Time of My Life"
算了
Well
无论你做了什么
Whatever you did
你说过是出于正当理由
you said it was for a good reason
至少能守住这个信念吧
Can you hang on to that, at least
你坚信自己的立场
You felt strongly about it
并付诸行动 这很可贵
and you did something. That's admirable
可惜没有结果
Only nothing came of what I did
说不定会有转机呢
Well, maybe something will, right?
既然消息能泄露出去
I mean, i-if this leak happened
说明还有别人
that means that there's somebody else out there
在为你的坚持而战
who is fighting your fight
不是我搬弄是非
And I don't want to gossip, but, um
但奥林匹亚提到了纽♥约♥时♥报♥
Olympia mentioned The New York Times
这家报纸很有公信力
And the Times is very reputable
哦 是啊
Oh, well
反正塞尼尔和狼王
I guess Senior and the Wolf
他们总会把泄密者揪出来处理掉
they'll just ferret out whoever it is and shut 'em down
我说我就是泄密者 就不会
Not if say I was the leak
你只需记住
Just remember
不管他们如何评价我
whatever they say about me
背后另有隐情
there's more to the story
嘿 - 嗨
Hey. -Hi.
放音乐
Hit it
巴里·马尼洛《一生最美的时光》
♪我曾拥有♪
♪I've had ♪
♪最好的时光♪
♪The time...♪
来两杯你们最好的威士忌
Two shots of your finest whiskey, good sir
你的东西我都收拾好了 -谢谢
I picked up your things. -Thank you
知道我在事务所的最后一项公务
Know what my last official act was
是什么吗
at Jacobson Moore
批准了你那盆绿植
Approved your plant
虽然它比规定高了五英寸
Even though it's five inches taller than regulation
有意见吗
Suck it
埃玛琳 我何德何能
Oh. Emmalyn, I don't deserve you
♪我久候多时♪
♪I've been waiting for so long...♪
谈得怎么样
How did it go
♪终于寻到那个人♪
♪Finally found someone...♪
怎么说呢
Well
被人说成恶毒的骗子可不好受
it wasn't pleasant being called a vindictive liar
不过
But
我最后总算做了件正确的事
I did something good at the end
希望如此
I hope
在干杯之前
Before we knock these back
我想在你退休前夜说几句心里话
I just want to say a few words on the eve of your retirement
马蒂
Oh, Matty
埃玛琳·贝尔文
Emmalyn Belvin
你的工作态度就是你的人生态度
you did your job the way you live your life
满怀热忱
With fierce dedication
行事缜密
and organizational brilliance
坚守原则
And unwavering morality
♪就是你♪
♪You are...♪
你远比想象中更令我敬佩
And I admire you more than you know
♪再多也不够♪
♪I can't get enough of♪
♪所以我想对你说♪
♪So I'll tell you♪
♪一件心事♪
♪Something♪
♪也许这就是爱♪
♪This could be love...♪
39年来头一回
For the first time in 39 years
♪因为我曾拥有♪
♪Because I've had...♪
我不知道明天该何去何从
...I don't know what I'm gonna do tomorrow
♪不 我从未♪
♪No, I never♪
♪有过这般心动♪
♪Felt this way before♪
♪是的 我发誓♪
♪Yes, I swear...♪
可惜咱俩没赶上好时候
Shame our marriages didn't line up
感恩节要有你在肯定很有趣
Could've been fun to have someone interesting at Thanksgiving
亲自来探口风 不找朱利安传话了
Come to sniff around in person instead of going through Julian
泄密的人不可能是我
I'm clearly not the leak
本来也没怀疑你
Never thought you were
纽约办公室出这种事 说明塞尼尔要失势了
But a leak in the New York office means Senior is slipping
我觉得是时候评估下国王的朝堂了
I thought it was a good time to assess the king's court
谁是忠臣 谁有异心
Who's loyal. Who can think for themselves
有异心是指想谋朝篡位吗
Does thinking for yourself involve unseating the king
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表