剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
我叫玛德琳·马特洛克
I'm Madeline Matlock.
前情提要
是一名律师 像那部老电视剧
I'm a lawyer, like the old TV show.
你们所知的我大多确有其事
Most of what you know about me is based in truth,
但也并非全部真♥相♥
but it's also a lie.
你到底是谁 玛德琳·金斯顿?
Who the hell are you, Madeline Kingston?
在你们律所保护
I wasn't like this before your firm
那家害死我女儿的制药公♥司♥之前
protected the pharmaceutical company
我本不是这样的人
that killed my daughter.
乔伊是阿菲尔的爸爸
Joey's Alfie's father.
如果你想见阿尔菲
If you want to see Alfie,
这是你的机会
this is your chance.
乔伊去戒毒了
Joey checked into rehab.
阿尔菲一定开心坏了吧?- 你听说了吗?
How happy is Alfie? - Did you hear?
太开心了 宝贝
I'm thrilled, darling.
必须拿到黛布拉·帕默的保密协议 看看里面写了什么
We need to get Debra Palmer's NDA and find out what it covers.
看来老爷子在自家办公室收着纸质版
Senior likely keeps a hard copy at his home office.
有件事想请你帮忙
I need a favor.
需要他过去六个月的
I need pictures of my son's datebook
日程表照片
for the last six months.
像你这样有抱负的律师
Ambitious lawyer like you
应该明白律所的利益
knows that the good of the firm
必须放在首位
always comes first.
喝一杯去啊 小少爷?
Ready for our drink, Skippy?
你怎么惹毛你♥爸♥的 喘气了?- 差不多吧
How'd you piss off your father- - breathe? - Pretty much.
那你前妻呢?
How about your ex- wife?
她无脑站你♥爸♥?
She blindly loyal to him?
季度会议六周后召开
The quarterly meeting is in six weeks,
我打算发起投票 罢免老爷子
and I want to call a vote to oust Senior.
你意下如何?
So what do you say?
伊娃准备发动政♥变♥ 如果老爷子下台
Eva's ready to stage the coup. If Senior's gone,
我们就能接触到更多♥维♥尔布瑞沙的内♥幕♥
we'd be able to access so much more of Wellbrexa.
弑君若未成 必遭反噬
If you aim for the king, you'd better not miss.
革命万岁
Vive la révolution!
你也就只在巴黎待过一个夏天
You spent one summer in Paris.
这下我的法语总算能派上用场了
And finally, I get to use my French.
你好 我的革命战友
Bonjour, ma soeur d'armes.
革命万岁
Vive la révolution!
我说了我可不玩
I told you I'm not doing that.
你真该试试 可好玩了 你感觉怎么样
You should, it's fun. How are you feeling?
又紧张又兴奋
Nervous. Excited.
伊娃什么时候会发起投票
When will Eva call the vote?
会议8点15开始
Meeting starts at 8:15.
大家早上好
Morning, everybody.
感谢各位能到场
Thanks for joining us, guys.
8点17分前就会发起
It'll be called by 8:17.
真希望在现场
I wish I could watch.
老爷子肯定料不到
Senior won't know what hit him.
在进入季度议程前 我提议进行一次投票
Before we turn to the quarterly agenda, I'd like to call a vote.
我需要提醒你们 一旦计票结束
And I'll remind you that, once the votes are counted,
决议将立即生效
the decision is effective immediately.
那么我们要投票决定什么
And what is it we're voting on?
一项撤销你管理合伙人职务的动议
A motion to remove you as managing partner.
然后我们就把他投出去
And then we vote his ass out.
说出来
Say it.
来一次
Just once.
革命万岁
Vive la révolution!
革命万岁
Vive la révolution!
国王倒台之日就在今天
Today's the day the king falls.
老 练 律 师
第二季第七集
一结束就立刻打给我
Call me the minute you're done.
政♥变♥
A coup.
真有戏看啊
How dramatic.
颇有莎士比亚之风
Shakespearean.
在投票前 请允许我为自己陈情
Uh, before the vote, permission to plead my case.
当然可以 请用抑扬格五音步陈述
Of course. Do it in iambic pentameter.
Iambic pentameter:莎士比亚常用的抑扬五音步诗体(轻重交替×5)
当作是我的“对开本”
Call this my folio.
Folio 原指对开本,此处借《莎士比亚第一对开本》指“像正式大作 陈词”
请分发给大家
Pass them out, please.
在座有些同仁知道 去年
As some of you know, last year,
拉马尔·奥尔森事务所曾提出合并意向
Lamar and Olson made an overture.
希望与我们合并
Wanted to merge.
不过 当时他们开出的条件并不理想
However, the- the terms were not favorable at the time.
现在条件理想了
They are now.
第一页底部的数字
The number at the bottom of page one
是交易若达成 在座各位
is the bonus each of you
将能获得的个人分红
would receive, should the deal go through.
当然
Of course, uh,
这些客户关系都是我维系的
these are my relationships,
这意味着若我被罢免 这笔交易便会告吹
which means it falls apart if I'm voted out.
但是
But...
我完全尊重你们的投票
I'm all for the democratic process.
伊娃 该你了
Eva?
你搞清楚 我可是律师 我们当初
You do realize I'm a lawyer. We had
可是说好了玫瑰和满天星的比例
a verbal agreement about the ratio of roses
你要是反悔 我
to baby's breath, and if you renege, I...
他们挂了我电♥话♥ 看来得给我妈和加里
They hung up. Guess I need to find a new wedding florist
另找花商了
for my mom and Gary.
莎拉 有时候对付这些供应商
Sarah, sometimes, with these vendors,
和颜悦色点反而能拿到更好价钱
you get a better price if you kill 'em with kindness.
价格是便宜了 但他们就会给你塞一堆
You get a better price because they load you up
满天星 那种用来充数的花
with baby's breath, which is a filler flower.
乔伊来电
乔伊来电
乔伊来电
乔伊来电
乔伊来电
乔伊来电
乔伊来电
乔伊来电
乔伊来电
乔伊来电
乔伊来电
乔伊来电
乔伊来电
乔伊来电
乔伊来电
乔伊来电
乔伊来电
乔伊来电
乔伊来电
乔伊来电
乔伊来电
乔伊来电
乔伊来电
乔伊来电
我得接个电♥话♥
Uh, I'm gonna have to take this,
不过你要买♥♥打折的装饰垫纸
but if y'all need a lead on discount doilies,
我有门路
I got the guy.
喂
Hello?
金斯顿太太 我是乔伊
Hi, Mrs. Kingston. It's Joey.
乔伊 你好吗
Yeah. H- Hi. How are you?
我 我挺好的 明天就结束康复治疗了
Uh, really good. I'm- I'm getting out of rehab tomorrow.
嗯 我听说了
Yes, I know.
对 你肯定知道
Of course, yeah.
真的 再次谢谢你 还有
Thank you again, and- and, uh,
谢谢你允许我和阿尔菲通邮件 这对我来说意义重大
thanks for letting me email with Alfie. It's been really cool.
他能收到你的消息
Well, hearing
对他也是
from you has meant a great deal to him.
嗯 对我也是
Yeah, me too.
这次 我想把所有步骤都走对
A- And I want to do things right this time,
所以联♥系♥他之前
which means contacting his guardian
得先得到监护人你的同意 是这样吧
before reaching out, right?
你能有这个意识 我很感谢
Uh, I appreciate that.
我 我也很感谢你们
Yeah, well, I-I appreciate you guys.
所以我在想
So, I was wondering,
我能不能和您二位见个面
could I sit down with you and Mr. Kingston?
聊聊以后的可能性 看怎样能让你们放心
Talk about how things could go, what you're comfortable with?
我觉得这样安排很好
I think that's a great idea.
重磅消息 准备好
Whoa, huge news, get ready.
你找到便宜花店了?
Oh, you got a deal on a florist?
不 季度会议刚出了状况
No, something just went down in the quarterly meeting.
听说合伙人在考虑合并
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表