剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
And he orchestrated that fire drill so that you could steal it?
你是怎么知道的?
Uh, h-how do you know about that?
回答问题就好 朱利安
Just answer the question, Julian.
是的
Yes.
还有谁知道这件事?
W-Who-who else knows about this?
玛德琳 够了
Madeline. It's enough.
我们不能继续这样下去了
We can't keep going with this.
如果我们没有查清楚细节 那就必须去做
If we didn't get the details right, we have to.
奥林匹娅说没有报酬
Olympia said there was no payout,
而且她认为朱利安没有参与其中
and she thinks that Julian was not involved.
因为她不是站在我们这边
Because she's not on our side.
你错了
You're wrong.
她是 而且我相信她
She is. And I trust her.
我不信
Well, I don't.
谁知道已经无所谓了
It doesn't matter who knows.
这件事就要曝光了
It's going to come out.
这一切
All of this.
那份文件是唯一能证明
Well, that-that document is literally
这件事发生过的证据
the only proof that it happened.
你为什么要留着?
Why did you keep it?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道 罪恶感
I don't know. Guilt.
对我的行为感到羞愧
Shame over what I did.
一种提醒自己或惩罚自己的方式
A-a way to, to remind myself or punish myself.
我早该销毁它的
I-I... I should have shredded it then.
文件给我
Give it to me.
我现在销毁 这样就没有证据了
I'll do it now, and then there's no evidence.
你明白你这是要求我做什么吗?
Do you realize what you're asking me to do?
保护我们的家、双胞胎…
Protect our-our family, the-the twins...
你才是那个会伤害他们的人
They need to be protected from you.
-你跟你♥爸♥一模一样 -不
You're just like your father. No.
不 这是14年前的事了
No. No. This was 14 years ago.
当时的我跟现在完全不同
I was a different person.
-在他的掌控下 -你现在依旧是
Under his thumb. You still are.
我不是 我刚递出辞呈
I'm not! I just handed in my resignation.
我要离开这间事务所了
I'm leaving the firm.
我会…我甚至可以…
I'll-I'll even...
奥林匹娅 如果这能让你高兴
Olympia, I will give up my law license, too,
我甚至连律师执照都能放弃
if that will make you happy.
-高兴? -我不知道我还能怎么做!
Happy? I-I don't know what else to do!
我犯了个大错 奥林匹娅 好吗?
I made a huge mistake, Olympia, okay?
这件事一直让我耿耿于怀
And it has haunted me.
但我已经不是从前那个人了
But I am not that person anymore.
你了解我的为人
And you know who I am,
你比谁都清楚
better than anyone.
我是那个早上会帮小孩做窝夫
I'm-I'm the person who makes waffles for the kids,
你加班时会留下来照顾他们的人
and-and-and stays over with them when you work late...
没错 我父亲留下巨大的阴影
Yes, my father cast a huge shadow.
没错 很难摆脱那个阴影
And yes, it was hard to get out from under it.
但我走出来了
But I... I'm out.
我走出来了 真的
I'm out. I am. I am.
求你了
Please. Please.
别让我做过最糟糕的事
Don't let me be defined by
定义我一辈子
the worst thing that I ever did.
就算不为我 也为了我们的孩子
If not for me, for our kids.
拜托 我们把文件销毁吧
Please. Let's shred it.
我希望我们能向前看
I want us to move forward.
把房♥子卖♥♥掉 回到我们原本的生活
Sell the house and get back to our life.
我知道我们还在等奥林匹娅
I know we're waiting on Olympia,
但我真的需要跟你们谈谈
but I really need to talk to you guys.
因为我可能做了一件
Because I may have done something
太过分的事
that was a bridge too far.
但也许我们还有机会挽回
But maybe there's a way we can undo it.
我就知道 是奥林匹娅
I knew it. It's Olympia.
待会再说 亲爱的
Hold that thought, darling. Uh--
你好 京士顿太太
Hello, Mrs. Kingston.
抱歉 我认识你吗?
I'm sorry, do I know you?
还不认识 但我希望能认识你
Not yet. But I hope to.
艾尔菲不知怎么找到了我
Alfie found me somehow.
我不知道他是怎么办到的
I don't know how,
他肯定是个聪明的孩子
he-he must be a smart kid.
我没听懂…
I'm not following...
我想我是他父亲
I think I'm his father.
我想参与他的生活
And I want to be a part of his life.
请进
Come in.
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表