剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
要听一个吗 - 不用 听了也不会好受
Do you need one? - No. It won't make it better.
我这故事可够呛
I got a doozy.
1992年圣诞假期 我八岁
Christmas vacation. 1992. I'm eight years old.
飞机开始登机时我去买♥♥零食
I go buy snacks when the plane boards,
我爸没注意 自己飞瑞士去了 把我给落下了
my father doesn't notice and flies to Switzerland without me.
等我终于联♥系♥上他 他说
And when I finally get in touch with him, he tells me that
这算是给我上了一堂时间管理课
it's a lesson in time management.
再说一遍 我当时才八岁
Again, I am eight years old.
所以 那个圣诞节我是跟门房♥萨姆一起过的
So, I spend Christmas with Sam the doorman.
可爱的萨姆
I love Sam.
好吧 算你狠
Yeah, okay.
这倒让我感觉好点了
That did make me feel a little better.
看来我的父子创伤还有点用处
Well, I'm glad my dad trauma could help.
你什么时候知道的
How long have you known?
从你跟我儿子喝酒那天起
Ever since you had drinks with my son,
那个你根本瞧不上的儿子
who you despise.
你监视他
You track him?
我监视的可不止他
I track a lot of things.
过去几个月你酒可没少请
You've been buying a lot of drinks in the last few months.
纽约那边是谁带头的
Who led the charge in New York?
你真以为我会告诉你吗
Oh, you really think I'd tell you?
你想要什么?一百万?
What's it gonna cost me? A million?
老霍 亲爱的 那点钱只够买♥♥我的包
Howie, darling, that's my purse collection.
那栋滑雪小屋如何
How about the ski chalet
当年我们离婚时你拼命争取的那栋
that you fought so hard for in our divorce?
我要名单
I want the name.
所以我们是在庭审中途介入的
So we're coming in mid-trial?
第一天刚结束 这意味着
One day in, which means
我们得临阵磨刀
we are rebuilding the car while it's driving.
我声明 我没有欺诈任何人
For the record, I didn't defraud anyone.
这不相关 - 这非常相关 奥林匹亚
Not relevant. - It is too relevant, Olympia.
我是从法律角度说的
I'm speaking legally.
我们必须基于证据来构建辩案
We have to build a case based on evidence.
基于事实模式的证据
Evidence based in fact patterns.
闭上嘴
别盯着看
我来先理清下事实
Let me make sure I got the fact pattern right.
莱昂内尔 你找到了一家工厂
Uh, so, Lionel, you sourced a mill
能以每磅三美元的价格出♥售♥铜材
that sold copper for three dollars a pound?
对 我有证据能证明
Right. And I have the evidence to prove it.
呃 一份签了名的...信 - 是宣誓书
Uh, a signed... letter? - Affidavit.
然后他们对他更改了价格
Then they changed the price on him.
那不是莱昂内尔的错
That is not Lionel's fault.
他们长得实在太不一样了
但问题是
Unfortunately,
铜矿方面坚称他们在投资人午餐前
the copper mine swears that they notified Lionel
就已经将价格变动通知了莱昂内尔
of the price change before the investor lunch.
说是给我留了语♥音♥留言
Left me a voice note, they said.
语♥音♥留言消失了 真方便
Well, voice notes disappear. Convenient.
加利》莱昂内尔
对谁方便
To whom?
你们点什么头
Why are you nodding?
因为我对接下来的步骤很兴奋
Because I'm pumped for the next step.
我们可以向莱昂内尔以及铜业公♥司♥
We subpoena the phone and data records for Lionel
发出传票 调取通信和数据记录
and the copper company.
对 如果语♥音♥留言真的发送过
Yup, and if the voice note was sent,
他们那边就应该有记录
there should be a record of it on their end.
很好 去吧 好吧
Good. Go. All right.
嗯 我们得准备明天的庭审
Um, we have to prep for tomorrow.
原告方将传唤布伦达·麦考伊出庭
The plaintiff is calling Brenda McCoy to the stand.
她是谁
Who is she?
莱昂内尔的前女友
Lionel's ex.
他们交往期间
When they were dating,
她投资了他开♥发♥的另一个产品
she invested in another product he developed.
关于布伦达你只需要知道一点 她是个疯子
Here's everything you need to know about Brenda. She's crazy.
所以她被取证过 - 是的 但是
So she was deposed? - Yep. But
我这份档案里有她一堆黑料
I got a whole bunch of dirt
可以攻击和反驳的要点
on Brenda in this file. Points and counterpoints.
你有什么想法
What are you thinking?
莫利诺规则
Molineux rule.
Molineux rule(纽约):被告先前不良行为不能作为在本案有犯罪倾向的证据
什 什么规则
S- Say again?
这规则源于一个叫罗兰·莫利诺的人
It dates back to a man named Roland Molineux.
他擅长用毒
He dabbled in poison,
先是干掉了生意上的对手
and he took out a business rival
接着是情敌
and then a romantic rival.
在法律上 这意味着
Now, legally speaking, that means
你不能用一个人不良行为来指控他
you can't use a person's prior bad acts against 'em.
所以 我们要让布伦达对你的不良证词作废
So, we're gonna try to get Brenda's testimony tossed.
聪明
Smart.
可不是嘛 人家可是上过法学院的
Yeah, well, she went to law school.
两位 该吃饭了 孩子们都迫不及待了
You two ready for dinner? Kids are really excited.
救星朱利安 从不缺席
Julian to the rescue, as usual.
你这话什么意思……算了 没什么
What does that... Never mind.
祝你们用餐愉快
Have a good dinner.
我有个绝妙的主意
I had a brilliant idea.
先听我说完
Just hear me out.
我们互换身份
We body swap.
我来对付莱昂内尔 你去应付乔伊
I'll deal with Lionel and you deal with Joey.
看吧 这就是我留你在身边的原因
See, this is why I keep you around.
就这么办
Let's do it.
太好了 不过具体操作我还得细化一下
Great, I just have to finesse the logistics.
话说回来 你还好吗
In the meantime, how are you doing?
你拼命工作
You work though things,
以为忙碌能治愈痛苦
think they can't hurt you anymore.
但只是换汤不换药
But then the pattern repeats.
你还是会旧病复发
You're hurt again.
我明天不用在家办公
I don't have to work from home tomorrow.
不 你需要
Yes, you do.
除非你真能互换到我身体里
Unless you figured out that body swap thing.
乔伊那边有情况随时告诉我
Let me know how it goes with Joey.
接下来30天 我会住在过渡康复所
So, I'm staying at a sober living place for the next 30 days.
我有个督导员 也坚持参加互助会
I got a sponsor. I'm going to meetings.
这真是太好了
That's really wonderful.
当然 我们可能还是需要
Of course, we are gonna
对你做定期药物检测
still want to test you.
理解 应该的 - 那就好
Yes, understood. - Good.
那么
Then...
埃德温和我想邀请你今晚来家里吃饭
Edwin and I would like to invite you to dinner tonight.
好的 太好了
Oh. O- Okay. Great.
有几点想先跟你沟通一下
Just a few things to keep in mind.
阿尔菲可能会问很多关于他妈妈的问题
Alfie's going to be asking a lot of questions about his mother.
好 我一直在思考怎么跟他说
Yeah, I-I've been thinking about all the stories
那些过去的事 - 但一定要把握好分寸
I want to tell him. - Just be careful.
他知道妈妈有成瘾的问题
He knows about her addiction, of course,
但具体那些不好的细节 尽量别深谈
but just avoid the nitty-gritty details.
你知道的 他才14岁
You know, h-he's only 14.
明白
Got it.
老天 说起来挺那个的 我14岁就已经碰毒品了
Boy, it's crazy, when I was 14, I was already using.
比如这个
Oh. That, for instance,
就绝对不能提
is something you shouldn't bring up.
我不是那个意思
No. I-I meant...
我不会说的
I-I won't.
哦 - 嗯
Oh. - Yeah.
我在想 阿尔菲对工程感兴趣
I was thinking, Alfie's into engineering.
而我喜欢摩托车 也许我们可以
And I love motorcycles, so maybe we could
从这聊起... - 哦 这个嘛
break the ice... - Oh, um,
我们比较希望
we'd prefer
能尽量避免聊到摩托车这类话题
to stay away from motorcycles, in general.
懂了 对不起
Got it. Sorry.
不不 你不需要道歉
Oh, no, you don't have to be sorry.
我们都在摸索怎么相处
We're learning each other.
希望能建立起一段长久的关系
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表