剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
So, I have to go home,
然后找朱利安帮我们准备440听证会
then I'll get Julian to help us with our 440 hearing.
440听证:纽约州CPL 440动议的证据听证 用于审查新证据 程序瑕疵
我们该怎么说服比利和莎拉
How are we gonna sell this to Billy and Sarah?
我们三天前才接到这个案子
We just got the case three days ago,
需要全员投入
so it's all hands on deck.
而且朱利安在法学院时
Plus, Julian used to work
在公设辩护人办公室工作过
at the public defender's office during law school.
朱利安
Julian?
对 朱利安
Yes, Julian.
那就是个暑期学分实习
I mean, it was one summer for credit.
我基本就是在复印
I mostly made copies.
那就说是为充简历
So, say it's about résumé building,
以后你离开雅各布森摩尔能用上
for when you leave Jacobson Moore.
重点是 我们两个人同时在场
Look, the point is, with two of us in the room,
我们其中一个能拿到玛蒂的解锁码 然后把她的手♥机♥拿过来
one of us can get Matty's PIN, then we grab her cell phone,
看她给贝尔文发了什么
see what she texted Belvin.
主意够猛 但这是查什么?
Badass idea, but how will that help?
安保不是已经看过那些短♥信♥
Won't security have already read the texts?
但贝尔文被开除后玛蒂发的那些没有
Not the ones Matty sent after Belvin was fired.
前提是她真的发了
If she sent any.
你还有什么没说
What aren't you saying?
直说吧
Just tell me.
贝尔文走后的第二天
The day after Belvin left,
我在玛蒂的手♥机♥上看到她的名字弹出来
I saw her name come up on Matty's cell phone.
我当时以为只是她们是朋友
I assumed it was because they were friends,
但现在被你说得我开始多想
but now you've got me all paranoid.
那就用充简历当借口
Let's go with résumé building.
你在帮我把凑履历
You're helping me round mine out.
抱歉 你是喜欢还是嫌弃我的盘发
I'm sorry, are you loving or hating my updo today?
你一直在盯着我 亲爱的
You're staring, honey.
抱歉 我在理理思路
Oh, sorry, just getting my bearings. Um...
跟我过一下丹尼尔 皮尔森的情况
Fill me in on Daniel Pearson.
丹尼尔十五岁时
When Daniel was 15,
把寄养父推下楼梯致死
he pushed his foster father down the stairs and killed him,
他长♥期♥遭受虐待 但在量刑时
after suffering years of abuse, but in his sentencing,
他的律师没提出任何酌情从轻因素
his lawyer didn't bring up any mitigating factors.
而且因素其实很多 寄养父
And there were a lot of them. Foster father,
克拉伦斯 斯塔拉奇 是个恶棍
Clarence Starachi, was a monster.
这就是我们获准开440听证的原因
That's why we were granted the 440 hearing.
丹尼尔本该判二十五年有期徒刑
Daniel should've been sentenced for 25 years,
不是无期 我们得把刑期降下来 因为
not life. We got to get his sentenced reduced because
他上一个律师简直是个笑话
Daniel's last attorney was a clown.
玛蒂 查一下 罗伯特 弗林
Look him up, Matty. Robert Flynn.
被吊销执照 还因诈骗在服刑
Ooh. Disbarred and serving time for fraud.
而且还长得像我叔祖弗雷德
Also happens to look like my great-uncle Fred,
这可不是夸他 相信我
not a compliment, believe you me.
好吧 翻版叔祖弗雷德把丹尼尔坑惨了
Well, Uncle Fred's doppelgänger screwed Daniel,
所以法官批准了我们的动议 还有 那边那些在挥手的是谁
so the judge granted our motion. And who are those people waving?
糟了
Oh, no.
是来我找我的 一个是我妈
They're mine. One is my mother,
另一个是我看心理医生的罪魁祸首
and the other is the source of all my therapy.
莎拉妈妈的男朋友 加里
Sarah's mom's boyfriend Gary.
他们本该在大堂等我
They were supposed to meet me in the lobby.
这是临时起意
This was a last-minute trip.
他们早到半小时 果然得来添堵
They're a half an hour early because of course they are.
要不我们过去打个招呼
Oh, maybe we should go say hello.
只跟我妈打招呼 加里当空气
Just say hi to my mom. Ignore Gary.
想都别想 神经病 嘿
ot gonna happen, psycho. Hey.
m 12 0 l 436 0 b 442 0 448 6 448 12 l 448 55 b 448 61 442 67 436 67 l 12 67 b 6 67 0 61 0 55 l 0 12 b 0 6 6 0 12 0
只看到前两位数字 5和4
来自奥林匹亚
这地儿你收拾得挺像样
Like what you've done with the place.
怎么回事 爸
What's going on, Dad?
找工作怎么样了
How's the job search going?
在重整履历
Rebuilding my résumé,
因为你不让我接案子
since you won't let me take any clients.
所以你昨晚才想
Oh, that's why you were trying
进去翻贝尔文的档案
to get into Belvin's files last night.
狼王设了个捕鼠器
Wolf set a mousetrap.
任何尝试
Any attempt
远程访问贝尔文的档案
to remotely access Belvin's files
都会触发警报
triggers an alert.
第一只老鼠落网了
Caught our first mouse.
你在找什么 儿子
What were you looking for, son?
我想知道
I wanted to know
贝尔文到底知道多少
how much Belvin knew.
埃玛琳·贝尔文只是个心怀不满的员工
Emmalyn Belvin was a disgruntled employee
她编了个谎
who made up a lie.
所以她对那件事一无所知
So she didn't know anything about...
关于什么
About what?
爸
Dad.
维尔布瑞沙研究
The Wellbrexa study.
哪个维尔布瑞沙研究
What Wellbrexa study?
等等 等下一趟
Actually, let's take the next one.
别 这电梯得等一年
No way. Elevator took forever.
你不是说这楼很高档
I thought you said this was a fancy building.
衣服挺体面 你在这儿干嘛
Ah, nice shirt. What do you do around here?
他是律所管理合伙人
Oh, he's the managing partner.
这波叫秀一把 按小年轻的说法
Oh, hey now. Nice flex, as the kids say.
我是加里·布莱斯特 正是在下
I'm Gary Blest, and yes, I am.
这是我家那位 乔安娜·富兰克林
And this is my better half, Joanne Franklin.
嗨 - 你好
Hi. -Hi, there.
我是莎拉的妈妈 - 我是莎拉
Uh, I'm Sarah's mother. -I'm Sarah.
你好 莎拉
Hi, Sarah.
嗨 - 听着
Hi. -Listen,
你可能还不认识她 但莎拉
you may not know her yet, but Sarah
脑子快 志气也足
is smart as a whip and ambitious as all get-out.
是 她已经自己打赢了一桩案子
It's true. She already won her own case.
他真的不在意
He really doesn't care.
我在意的事
Oh, you'd be surprised
出乎你的想象
what I care about.
很高兴认识你 加里 - 可不是
Good to meet you, Gary. -Yeah.
乔安娜 - 行吧
Joanne. -That's great.
人还挺客气 是吧
Nice guy, huh? Yeah.
乔安娜 你要不要先去洗手间
Now, uh, Joanne, do you want to use the commode
去看自♥由♥女神之前
before we visit Lady Liberty?
好主意 亲爱的
Good idea, sweetheart.
她老是往洗手间跑
As you know, she is a rapid-fire tinkler,
我开门见山
so I'm just gonna spit this right out.
我们总是看不对眼
Now, we haven't always seen eye to eye,
但有一点我们一致 莎拉
but we both agree on one thing, Sarah.
我们都爱你妈妈
We love your mother.
所以我想征求你的同意
So, I'd like your permission
向她求婚
to ask for her hand in marriage.
我考虑一下
I'll think about it.
什么
What?
除非你这是修辞问句
Unless it was a rhetorical question?
不用了 - 那我有消息再告诉你
Uh, no. -Then I'll let you know.
下午要开听证会 我得专心准备
I have to focus on this afternoon's hearing.
刚接了个重要案子
Just got a big assignment.
要个长条三明治 火鸡加倍 不要腌黄瓜
Extra-long hoagie, double turkey, no pickles.
谢了
Thank you.
他们会问起克拉伦斯死的那晚吗
Are they gonna ask about the night Clarence died?
我不想谈那天发生的事
'Cause I don't want to talk about what happened.
不用你谈
You won't have to.
听证会重点是那天之前的事
The hearing is about what led up to that day.
这些都属于减刑情节
We call those mitigating factors.
你从过去到现在都没有暴♥力♥记录
You had no history of violence, past or present,
当时你才15岁 那场冲突
you were 15 years old, and the altercation
是多年虐待积累的爆发
was a culmination of years of abuse
这些本该在量刑时考虑
that should have been brought up in sentencing.
在法庭上说这些就够了吗
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表