剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
美国联邦法♥院♥大楼
美国联邦法♥院♥大楼
美国联邦法♥院♥大楼
美国联邦法♥院♥大楼
美国联邦法♥院♥大楼
美国联邦法♥院♥大楼
美国联邦法♥院♥大楼
卡莱尔先生 在8月8日
Mr. Carlisle, on August 8th,
你是否听到了下午1点49分留下的语♥音♥信息
did you hear the audio message left at 1:49 p.m.
其中告知你铜价已上涨的消息
where you were told that the price of copper had increased?
没有 因为8月8日那天 我侄子以赛亚来看我
No. Because on August 8th, my nephew Isaiah visited me,
我的手♥机♥在他那里
and he had my phone.
法官大人 我请求将
Your Honor, I'd like to introduce
莱昂内尔的手♥机♥数据记录列为证据
into evidence Lionel's phone data records.
在8月8日下午1点43分
At 1:43 p.m. on August 8th,
你的手♥机♥在 宝可梦GO 上进行了一笔应用内购买♥♥
your device made an in-app purchase on Pokémon Go.
Pokémon Go:一款把宝可梦“放进现实世界里”的手♥机♥游♥戏♥
随后在下午2点12分 又有一笔
Then another was made at 2:12 p.m.
请问是不是你
Did you make these purchases
以用户名"皮卡丘以赛亚215"购买♥♥的
under the username PikachuIzzy215?
不 那是我侄子消费的
Nope, that was Isaiah.
我昨晚打电♥话♥问过他了
Called and asked him last night.
他说他也不小心把那条语♥音♥留言删了
Said he accidentally deleted the voice note, too.
在你提出传闻证据异议之前
Now, before you cry hearsay,
证人愿意亲自出庭作证
the witness is willing to come forward and speak himself.
不过他只有十岁
But he is also ten.
没问题 我们接受这份证词
No problem. We'll accept this testimony.
那好 该你询问证人了
Okay, then. Your witness.
卡莱尔先生
Mr. Carlyle.
你是否曾向投资人展示一段宣传视频
Did you show a promotional video to investors
以期获得他们的投资
in the hope that they would give you the necessary funding?
是的 - 那好 我们不妨一起来看看
Yes. - Let's watch it.
莱昂内尔医生的铜背托
杰森
领班
我曾卧床不起 如今疼痛全无
I went from bedridden to pain- free.
玛丽亚
陶艺导师
我终于能给我的孙儿们推秋千了
I can finally push my grandkids on the swings.
劳伦
瑜伽导师
我又能重新奔跑了
I started running again.
我感觉自己年轻了十岁
I feel ten years younger.
效果堪称神奇
Amazing results.
视频里的这些人 都是你的患者吗
These were your patients?
他们每个人都真实使用过你的产品吗
Everyone in this video used your product?
因为我们刚才请你的前女友布伦达看过这段视频
'Cause we just showed it to your ex- girlfriend Brenda,
她认出了其中的几张面孔
and she recognized a couple of faces
都来自你们共同观看的那场俄克拉荷马的演出
from that performance of Oklahoma! you two saw.
《俄克拉荷马》
才华横溢
演员阵容!
奥尔巴尼
晚餐剧院呈现
阿朵·安妮
Ado Annie.
贾德·弗莱
Jud Fry.
威尔·帕克
Will Parker.
柯利·麦克莱恩
Curly McLain.
反对 请问对方律师问题是什么
Objection. Is there a question?
当然有
There is.
你是否花钱雇用了这些人 让他们出现在你的广♥告♥里
Did you pay these people to appear in your ads
并冒充是你的患者
and say that they were your patients?
是的
Yes.
你怎么能这样骗我
How could you lie to me?
电视上一直都有演员在营销产品
Actors sell products on TV all the time.
你管那叫做营销
What you're referring to is called marketing.
实际上这是医疗欺诈
What you're doing is called medical fraud.
商业广♥告♥都有免责声明
Commercials have disclaimers.
你的可没有 - 我可从来没说过任何
You had none. - I never said anything
不实的话… - 证据确凿 你赖不掉的
that wasn't... - They've got you dead to rights.
现在 我父亲的房♥子就要被处置了
Now, my father's house is on the line,
所以拜托你 能不能闭嘴
so if you can please just stop talking.
不 你没资格像贬低你妈那样来贬低我
No. You don't get to belittle me like you do with your mother.
你说什么 - 莱昂内尔 出去下
Excuse me? - Lionel, just go.
妈妈 对不起
I'm so sorry, Mom.
我也不想事情变成这样
I didn't want this to happen.
我真希望是我错怪了他
I wish I'd been wrong about him.
第五大道450号♥
进入绝境了
Officially Hail Mary land.
我们必须想办法绕开那个视频证据
We have to find some way to get around that video.
有时候就是没有好办法 因为
Sometimes there is no good option because
你会被自己做过的事完全困住
you're completely trapped by something you did
而那件事你当初别无选择
because you had no choice.
我们还在说莱昂内尔吗
Are we still talking about Lionel?
不是 我想告诉你发生了什么
No. And I want to tell you what's happening,
但我也怕告诉你 因为我不想
but I also don't want to tell you because I don't
让你觉得被牵连 所以由你决定
want you to feel implicated, so it's up to you.
你想知道 还是不想
Do you want to know or no?
知道什么 - 老爷子让我监视朱利安
Know what? - That Senior asked me to spy on Julian.
什么 什么时候
What? When?
大概六周前
About six weeks ago.
他让我拍下朱利安的日程本
He asked me to take photos of Julian's datebook.
老爷子说他担心
Senior said that he was worried
朱利安在试图挖走客户 但是
that Julian was trying to poach clients, but...
我觉得这跟合并的事有关
I think it had something to do with the merger.
或者跟大家在Slack上议论的 那场政♥变♥有关
Or the coup that everyone's talking about on Slack.
我应该告诉奥林匹亚吧 干脆 全说出来
I should tell Olympia, right? Just-just come clean?
不 别说
No. Don't.
什么
What?
这事非常严重 莎拉
This is really bad, Sarah.
你绝对不能告诉她
You can't tell her.
嘿 孩子们
Hey, kids.
欢迎 - 嘿
Welcome. - Hey.
噢 真是好久不见了
Oh, it's been too long.
你看起来真是一点没变
Even though you look exactly the same.
你这甜言蜜语的功夫也一点没变
Oh, and well, you still sweet-talking exactly the same.
谢谢你招待我们
Thanks for having us.
听到什么风声了吗
You hear any scuttlebutt?
关于伊娃的政♥变♥
About Eva's coup?
你上周和她在一起
You were with her last week.
她大概是为了拖住我 才把那些修女的案子扔给我
She probably dropped those nuns on me to keep me occupied.
不过别担心 我正在收集情报
But don't worry, I'm gathering intel.
我有个法律上的难题
Oh, um, I've got a legal dilemma.
我能像以前那样 请教一下你的高见吗
Can I pick your brain like I used to?
那么 你怎么看
So, what do you think?
莱昂内尔用了晚餐剧院的演员
Lionel used dinner theater actors?
还是来自他带另一个女人去看的戏
From a play he took another woman to,
而他之前也骗过那个女人
who he scammed previously.
这明显是个固定模式
It's clearly a pattern.
你会不会认为这种模式
Would you describe this pattern
是一种危险信♥号♥♥
as a red flag?
莱昂内尔本人就是个行走的危险信♥号♥♥
Lionel is a walking red flag.
这些警告信♥号♥♥如此明显
Oh, the warning signs are so obvious...
…明显到原告方本应早就注意到
...that the plaintiff should have noticed them.
说得好 - 啊 你真是太精明了
Good girl. - Ah, you're brilliant.
呃 你介意我给我的团队打个电♥话♥吗
Uh, you mind if I call my team?
谢谢你
Thank you.
听着 我这边想到个新策略
Oh, listen. I have a new thing to try.
危险信♥号♥♥论 - 我的天
The red flag defense. - Boy, oh, boy,
老爷子真是绝了 - 是吧
that Senior is a genius. - Right?
我们就主张 布拉德在轻信莱昂内尔之前
We argue that Brad should have seen the red flags
早该看出那些危险信♥号♥♥了
before materially relying on Lionel's claims.
厉害
Wowsers.
诶 到底还要我演多久
Uh, just tell me when I can stop pretending
假装我们没为这危险信♥号♥♥论折腾一下午
that we haven't been working on the red flag defense all afternoon.
就位了
I'm here.
进办公室了吗
Are you in his office?
你那边在危险信♥号♥♥方面 有实际发现吗
Have you actually found anything on the red flag front yet?
还没有 快去拿那份保密协议
Unfortunately, no. Go get that NDA.
电♥话♥我会保持畅通 随时给你打掩护
I'll stay on the line in case you need cover.
妈 - 把电♥话♥挂了
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表