剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
我叫玛德琳马特洛克
I'm Madeline Matlock.
我是一名律师 就像那部老电视剧
I'm a lawyer, like the old TV show.
法官判我们赢了 - 你简直太神了
The judge ruled in our favor. -You're incredible.
你们所知的我大多确有其事
Most of what you know about me is based in truth,
但也并非全部真♥相♥ - 晚上好金斯顿太太
but it's also a lie. -Good evening, Mrs. Kingston.
奶奶 - 阿尔菲
Grammy! -Oh, Alfie.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
在你们律所
I wasn't like this
保护那家害死我女儿的制药公♥司♥之前
before your firm protected the pharmaceutical company
我本不是这样的人
that killed my daughter.
你为什么要把维尔布瑞沙的研究材料
Why are you hiding a missing Wellbrexa study about opioids
藏在你的银行保险箱里?
in your safety deposit box?
我爸让我在有人发现之前把那份研究处理掉
My dad told me to get rid of the study before anyone saw.
我打算搜集确凿证据指控你父亲
I have to build a solid case against your father
所以你得先跟他修复关系
so you need to make things right with him.
你说要接受降职回来?
You're saying you want to come back to a demotion?
求你了
Please.
埃德温 她有一把保险箱的钥匙
Edwin, she has a key to a safe.
不敢相信奥林匹亚藏起了文件
I can't believe Olympia hid the document.
准备好结束这一切了吗?
Are you ready to end this?
就直接捅给纽♥约♥时♥报♥
Right to The New York Times.
纽♥约♥时♥报♥有回音了吗?
Did The New York Times write back?
哦对了!我居然忘了告诉你了
Oh, yes, I can't believe I didn't tell you.
刚才在卷头发呢
I was curling my hair.
别闹了 再查一次
Oh, come on. Check again.
四分钟前才刚刚查过
I checked four minutes ago.
我开了消息的推送通知
I turned on the notifications of the Signal app
他们联♥系♥我们我会第一时间知道
so if they try to get hold of us, I'll know,
并且马上告诉你
and then you'll know.
对不起
I'm sorry
我只是想尽快了结
I-I just really want to wrap this up.
越快解决 就能越快离开这里…
The sooner we do, the sooner we can get away from here and...
还有乔伊 我知道
And Joey. I know.
我也盼着那天
I want that, too.
我以为阿尔菲知道他爸吸毒
I thought Alfie took it well when he learned
他会理解的
that his father came to meet him high.
他还没完全反应过来 但躲是躲不掉的
It hasn't fully hit him yet. The tears are coming.
真到那个时候 我们必须做好准备
And we have to be prepared for when they do.
是的
All right.
早上好啊 爷爷奶奶
Morning, grandpeople.
咖啡 加奶 搅好了
Coffee, cream, stirred.
茶 泡了四分钟 还有炒蛋
Tea, steeped four minutes. And scrambled eggs.
坐 快坐
Sit. Sit.
你边吃边看
And while you eat,
这是两家康复中心的资料
those are for two rehab centers.
一家近点 但两家现在都有空位
One is closer than the other, but they both have openings,
我们只要说服乔伊去就行
so all we have to do is convince Joey to go.
戒瘾不是这么回事
Recovery doesn't work that way.
必须他自己想戒才行
The person has to want to get clean.
也许他想呢
Well, maybe he does.
他只是没钱 我们可以帮他啊
But he can't afford it, so we can help.
阿尔菲 我们要明确底线
Alfie, we have to draw boundaries here.
为什么
Why?
因为成瘾是个无底洞
Because addiction is a heartbreaking cycle--
我完全知道
I can handle it.
等乔伊戒了毒我们很乐意接纳他
We're happy to welcome Joey into the fold once he's sober.
但你们不肯帮他戒毒
But you won't help him get there?
阿尔菲 这事没得谈
Alfie, this is our final decision.
我恨你
I hate you.
这倒是头一回
Oh, that's a first.
他会想通的
He'll calm down.
他现在青春期呢
He's a teenager.
是纽♥约♥时♥报♥
It's the Times.
他们想见面
They want to meet.
明早十点
Tomorrow at 10:00 a.m.,
我会把维尔布瑞沙研究报告交给他们
I'm bringing them the Wellbrexa study.
我们做到了 埃德温 我们做到了
We did it, Edwin. We did it.
你得把头发卷一卷了
You're gonna have to curl that hair.
老 练 律 师
天啊
Oh, God.
我工作的时候装得一切正常
I just have to act normal at work.
你能避开奥林匹亚吗
Can you steer clear of Olympia?
不行 今天有个听证会
No. Unfortunately, I have a hearing.
我们的当事人达莎 她一直躲藏着
Our client Dasha, she's... she's been in hiding
因为她的前男友阿列克谢 — 他以前是黑帮的人
because her ex-boyfriend Alexei, he's-he's... he was in a gang
曾利用她做美人计
and he used her as a "honey pot."
你懂什么意思吧
You know what that means?
拜托 我家就住着一个
Come on, I live with one.
不要闹了 埃德温
Oh, stop Edwin.
总之达莎被阿列克谢当做诱饵
anyway Dasha was the bait for Alexei
去殴打那个叫罗科的人
to beat up this guy Rocco.
后来阿列克谢入狱了
And then Alexei went to jail,
现在一年过去了
and now, a year later,
罗科正在起诉达莎
Rocco is suing Dasha
告她袭击 太荒谬了
for assault. I mean, it's ridiculous.
我们打算主张“禁止反言”
So we're trying to get an estoppel--
禁止反言:禁止对方当事人提出与其之前行为相矛盾的诉讼主张
我懂了
I get it.
你也要“禁止反言”
Please estoppel already.
注释:即禁止玛蒂反悔,赶紧了结此事离开是非之地
抱歉
I'm sorry.
天啊
Oh, God.
我真是热爱法律 埃德温
I just love the law, Edwin.
我知道 但先专注熬过你在雅各布摩尔律所的
I know, but just focus on getting through your last day
最后一天
at Jacobson Moore.
最后一天
My last day.
绿日乐队《一路顺风(愿你此生灿烂)》
♪人生转折再度降临 歧路当前如鲠在喉♪
♪ Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road ♪
♪时间紧握你手腕 指引未知前路♪
♪ Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go ♪
♪纵然世事难料♪
♪ It's something unpredictable ♪
♪结局终将圆♥满♥♪
♪ But in the end is right ♪
♪但愿你曾尽享人生绚烂♪
♪ I hope you had the time of your life. ♪
早 玛蒂
Morning, Matty.
音乐太吵了 我在测试新的音响系统
Sorry for the loud music, I was testing the new music speaker system
所里的退休派对都是我在张罗
I'm in charge of retirement parties around here,
可不是我吹牛
not to brag.
尽管吹吧 艾玛琳 这确实厉害
Well, brag away, Emmalyn. That's a big deal.
我也这么觉得
I happen to agree.
想想我们在这花了多少时间
Think about all the time we spend at work,
留下多少回忆 结交多少人
the memories we form, the relationships we make.
说是个大家庭也不为过
It's a family, really.
是啊
Yeah.
知道杰里·林霍尔姆吗
You know Jerry Lindholm?
当然
Oh, yeah.
灰头发
Gray hair,
屁♥股♥特别翘
surprisingly tight tush.
紧实得硬币都能弹起来
You could bounce a dime off it.
又是哪个难缠的?
Someone you don't want to talk to?
早没了
Not anymore.
早
Morning.
方便接电♥话♥?
Somewhere you can talk?
方便 我听着
Somewhere I can listen.
我查过了 黛布拉·帕默已经不在
I checked and Debra Palmer doesn't live at the address
花店14年前登记的地址住了
the flower shop had on hand from 14 years ago
这不奇怪
Well, that makes sense.
早搬八百回了
People move.
假设她还在纽约州
Well, assuming she's still in New York State,
我把范围缩小到了大约
I narrowed the possibilities down to about
60个年龄相符的女性
60 women within the potential age range.
让我猜 塞尼尔唯一一次
Let me guess, the only time
和50岁以上的女性约会
Senior ever dated a woman over 50
还是在他20岁的时候
was when he was 20.
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表