剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
剩下的药也只吃半粒
The rest, I take half.
家里从来不开暖气
I keep the heat in the house off
除非气温降到四十五度以下
unless it gets below 45 degrees.
注:45华氏度约等于7摄氏度
我把所有旧毛衣都翻出来了
Found all my old sweaters.
还有弗兰克的
And Frank's.
抱歉
Sorry.
我太想念我最好的朋友了
I just miss my best friend.
你真该听听她说的 埃德温
You should've heard her, Edwin.
她谈起丈夫时的样子
How she talked about her husband,
他们说彼此就是对方的全世界
how they-they meant everything to each other.
知道这让我想起谁吗
You know who he reminded me of?
我初恋男友 拉尔夫
My first boyfriend, Ralph.
拉尔夫
Ralph.
结果他溜号♥了
Ran for the hills.
聪明人
Smart guy.
我有个想法
Okay, I have an idea.
先别急
And before you say anything,
听我说完
just keep an open mind.
这开场可不妙
Not a promising start.
我不是要骑摩托车
I won't be riding motorcycles.
我想学修摩托车
I want to learn to fix them.
他现在是在说摩托车
Is he really talking about motorcycles right now?
也许他说的是自行车
Maybe he said "bicycles."
保持开放态度
Open mind.
我爸好像就好这个
I think that's what my dad is into.
或者说他2007年那会儿
Or what he was into in 2007,
他最后一条动态这么说的
when he last posted on Facebook.
现在好什么我不清楚
I'm not sure what he's into now.
希望是好好戒毒
Hopefully recovery.
当然 他在戒毒所
Well, obviously. He's in rehab.
可是毒瘾
Well, addiction
纠缠了你♥爸♥二十年
is a monster your father's been living with for 20 years.
所以当你抱太大希望时
So just take a deep breath whenever you feel
先缓口气
your hopes getting up too high.
明白吗 -奶奶你不懂
Okay? - Grammy, you don't understand.
他以前从没有戒毒的动力
He's never had a reason to stay sober before.
现在他有我了
Now he has me.
艾莉说她现在有动力戒毒了
Ellie says she has a reason to stay sober now
让我别再担心
and I should stop worrying.
那你告诉她 我们已经担心九年了
Well, tell her we've been worrying for nine years now.
说到这个
speaking of which,
昨晚——
last night--
哦 等等
Oh. Hold on.
是艾莉
It's Ellie.
她又想到了宝宝派对的新点子
She's got another idea for her baby shower.
"你肯定会喜欢"
"You're gonna love it."
说今天做B超时告诉我
She's gonna tell me today at the ultrasound.
你刚说昨晚怎么了
So what about last night?
她电♥话♥里听起来有点...迟钝
She just sounded a little...slower on the phone.
等今天做完排畸B超就知道了
Well, we'll know after the structural ultrasound.
医生说如果
The doctor said that if
出生体重和其他指标都正常
the birth weight and a few other markers are on track,
艾莉应该就没吸毒
Ellie probably isn't using.
再坚持四个月
Four months to go.
哎哟喂
Well, ding-dang,
太谢谢你了
thank you, ma'am.
三点见 黛布拉
I'll see you at 3:00, Debra.
到时候您就看谁像树獭打盹就找谁
I'll be the one looking sleepier than a sloth on a daybed.
回见
Adios.
鉴于近期安全漏洞
Due to the recent breach,
律所将推行新的安全规程
the firm is implementing new security protocols.
我很荣幸
I am honored
担任雅各布森·摩尔合规委员会
to serve as the legal representative
的法律代表
on Jacobson Moore's compliance committee,
与我们才华横溢的
in partnership with our very talented,
IT部门通力合作
IT department."
谢谢你的美言 朱利安
Thank you for the, uh, kind words, Julian.
我们将更换安防系统
Yes. - We'll be switching security systems
增加新功能和保护措施
adding new features and new security safeguards.
说得对 艾萨克
"Exactly, Isaac.
欢迎随时提问
"And we're here to answer any questions
以确保顺利过渡
and ensure a smooth transition."
没有疑问
No questions.
倒是有个观察
Uh, one comment though.
你们俩挺默契的
You two have a really nice rhythm.
谢谢 请在此签字确认
thank you. Please sign here confirming
表示已知悉并会遵守
that you've heard our instructions and will comply.
我爸
My dad, uh,
总能找到新法子来羞辱我
keeps finding new ways to humiliate me.
我现在辞职?
Can I quit now?
泄密的是贝尔文
Mrs. Belvin was the leaker.
用匿名保密协议给你通风报信的肯定是她
She's clearly the one who wrote you anonymously with the NDA,
这下安全了
we are safe.
还早着呢
We're not. Not yet.
来自玛蒂
m 36 0 l 169 0 b 205 0 205 72 169 72 l 36 72 b 0 72 0 0 36 0
记得录音
稍等 抱歉
One second. Sorry.
是我的案子
It's my case.
所有录音
客户接洽
周四
双胞胎才艺秀准备
周日
庭前准备备忘录
周三
重审笔记
周五
新录音
什么意思
what do you mean?
为什么还早
Why aren't we safe?
万一贝尔文告诉了别人呢
What if Mrs. Belvin told someone else?
你以为老爷子会就此罢休吗
You think Senior just tucked in what happened and went to bed?
他可能正在搜集对你不利的证据
He's probably gathering evidence against you
以防事情败露
in case this ever gets out.
所以我们需要收集证据
So we need to build our case
证明是他下的命令
and prove that he gave the order.
我明白 你说得对 只是
I-I know. You're right. Uh, it's just...
且不说我和艾萨克的插科打诨
my comedic repartee with Isaac aside
合规部可不是我梦寐以求的好去处
Compliance isn't my dream Jacobson Moore subcommittee.
那至少能加以利用
Well, can it be useful, at least?
能弄到你父亲的新密♥码♥吗
Can you get your father's new password
这样我们就能访问他的文件
so we can get access to his files?
我试试
I will try.
不过
But...
你今天感觉怎么样
how are you feeling today?
还好
I'm okay.
那就好 我知道你父亲生日不好过
Good. I know your dad's birthday is hard.
有需要尽管开口
I'm-I'm here if you need anything.
谢谢
Thank you.
这话很暖心
That means a lot.
回聊
We'll talk later?
抱歉 我刚才
I'm sorry. I didn't
我要出庭 你不如就在这办公
Why don't you stay here while I'm at court
专心黛布拉·帕默的事
so you can focus on Debra Palmer.
莎拉
Hey, Sarah.
音频检测做了吗
Did you run an audio check?
当然 头儿 音质很“棒”
Sure did, boss. Sounds great.
虽然是溺水者临终遗言的棒
Or as great as a drowning man's last words can sound.
待会见
See you soon.
能给我这枚硬币吗 我饿得发慌
Can I have this quarter? I'm getting hangry,
不想冲你发脾气 - 不行
and I don't want to yell at you. - No.
我刚说什么来着
What did I just say?
这可不是普通硬币
This is not a quarter.
这是我祖母的圣菲洛米娜祈福币
This is my grandmother's St. Philomena coin.
我要带它去克劳迪娅的产检
I'm bringing it to Claudia's first sonogram,
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表