剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
结果根本不是 还是老样子
But no, no, no, no, no. Same old thing.
皮埃尔就爱夸夸其谈
Pierre like to run his mouth.
你自己也知道 亲爱的
Now, now, you know you do, honey.
他不停地给娜丁提各种建议
And he was giving Nadine all these tips.
要知道她的餐厅现在生意很红火
Now, mind you, her restaurant's a regular sensation,
他凭什么指手画脚 你说是不是?
so why is he giving her pointers, right?
换作是我也会生气 亲爱的
Oh! It would drive me crazy too, honey.
接下来发生了什么?
What happened next?
娜丁忍♥无可忍♥ 说道
Nadine got fed up and said,
"既然你这么懂行 何不自己开一家更好的"
"If you think you know so much, do it better yourself."
反对 法官大人 这明显是反讽
Objection, Your Honor. That's clearly sarcasm.
女士 你是否认为你侄女当时可能在说反话?
Ma'am, is there a chance your niece was being sarcastic?
我当时以为她是在激将他
I thought she'd meant it as a challenge.
这听起来像是默许 -同意
Sounds like acquiescence to me. -I agree.
如果娜丁拒绝允许
And if Nadine refuses to let
我的当事人继续经营
my client continue
玛蒂有发现
Matty found something
这构成了信赖损害
we have detrimental reliance,
法官大人 因为在
Your Honor. Because after
富兰克林叔叔生日之后
Uncle Franklin's birthday,
皮埃尔相信了这话
Pierre relied on her challenge
并付诸行动
and put his plans into motion.
我请求法庭驳回本案
I move to dismiss this case on those grounds.
法官大人 州政♥府♥诉梅案中 上级法♥院♥撤销下级法♥院♥裁决
Your Honor, State v. May reversed a lower court
因其未给予充分时间
for not giving adequate time to refute a claim
反驳信赖损害的主张 如您驳回
of detrimental reliance. If you dismiss this case,
我们将... -不必多说
we will have... -Enough words.
本庭给予24小时 但在此期间
I'll grant you 24 hours. But in the meantime,
皮埃尔的餐车继续营业
Pierre's food truck stays open.
很抱歉 我本人今天没能出庭
I'm so sorry, again, that I wasn't there myself.
不过我刚接到你表弟律师的电♥话♥
But I got a call from your cousin's lawyer.
皮埃尔表示愿意
It seems Pierre is open
以更高价格回购合伙股份
to buying back into the partnership at a higher rate.
他当然愿意 我现在生意成功了
Of course he is. I'm successful now.
所以他才会搞那个山寨餐车
That's why he pulled that whole food truck scam
就是想逼我让他回来
because he's trying to bully me into taking him back.
谢谢 但我不同意
Thank you, but no.
合伙人必须值得信赖
You have to be able to trust a partner.
理解
Understood.
但这样你还能获得他餐车的股权
But you also get ownership in his food truck.
我们可以争取非常优厚的条件
We can negotiate extremely favorable terms.
这不是条件的问题
This isn't about terms.
这关系到她奶奶的心血
It's about her grandmother's legacy.
没错 我把全部心血都倾注在那家餐厅
Exactly. I put my whole soul into that restaurant
我付出了那么多牺牲
I've given up so damn much,
都是为了传承奶奶的手艺 不是为了钱
and I did for Nana Roux. Not for money.
免谈
The answer's no.
那我们只有24小时
Then we have 24 hours
来反驳他的信赖损害主张
to undermine his claim of detrimental reliance.
娜丁 你列个清单
Nadine, make a list
把开餐厅需要的准备工作都列出来
of everything required to open a restaurant.
只要皮埃尔之前订过任何东西
Because if Pierre so much as ordered a napkin
早于在莉奈塔丈夫
before Linetta's husband...
富兰克林
Franklin. -Franklin. -Franklin.
在富兰克林生日之前
Before Franklin's birthday,
我们就能驳倒皮埃尔的说法
then we crush Pierre's claim
声称他毫无准备
that he didn't plan a single thing
直到娜丁说"你自己开家更好的"
until Nadine said, "Do it better yourself."
立即准备传票
Draw up a subpoena fast.
调取所有与餐车相关的往来记录
We need all correspondence related to the food truck.
还有玛蒂
And Matty.
贝尔文女士好像在找你
Looks like Mrs. B needs something.
可能是你那盆植物
Maybe it has something to do with your plant.
要我说 奥林匹亚和玛蒂确实
The short answer is yes, I agree Olympia and Matty
气氛诡异
aren't getting along.
但我不明白你干嘛
But what I can't understand is why
这么神经质
you're acting so crazy about it.
你觉得给皮埃尔的传票
How far back should Pierre's
应该往前追溯到多久
subpoena go, do you think?
"神经质"这种说法很性别歧视 我反对
"Crazy" is a gendered word which I resent and refute.
真的要动用传票
As for the subpoena, if I were to go nuclear,
我会在对方刚成功的时候就出手
I would start when my enemy achieved success.
我是说你今天不太对劲
I just meant that you're acting out of character
你平时不是最爱看热闹
because, traditionally, you enjoy conflict.
就喜欢对成功人士下狠手
Hence, going nuclear on successful enemies.
下狠手都是明着来的
Nuclear is loud and up front and direct.
但现在这种冷战氛围
When it's silent and cold and tense
我完全摸不着头脑 就怕
I don't know what's going on and then I'm afraid
最后会冒出个"盖瑞"
we're gonna end up with Gary.
说明白点
Few more words, please.
高中毕业那年
At the end of high school,
我爸妈突然变得特别安静
things got really quiet with my parents.
但没人告诉我怎么回事
But no one said anything to me,
特别反常 因为我们向来无话不谈
which was weird, because we talked about everything.
等我去了大学 才过一周...
Then I went away to college, and a week later...
...他们突然通知我要离婚
...my parents tell me they're getting a divorce.
暑假我回家
And when I came home that summer,
你猜谁住进了我家
you know who moved into my childhood house?
盖瑞 -盖瑞
Gary. -Gary.
你是怕我们这个“工作大家庭”要散伙了
And you're scared our work family will break up
因为这里对你特别重要?
because it means so much to you?
太尬了
You are so cringe
我尴尬癌都要犯了
I literally just vomited in my mouth.
我说准了你就眨个眼
Just blink once if I'm right.
行了 散不了
Okay. Nothing's breaking up.
玛蒂和奥林匹亚的关系很稳
Matty and Olympia are solid.
今天紧张是因为泄密的事
It's just a tense day because of the leak.
出什么事了?
What's going on?
我收到了邮件通知
I got an email alert.
明天有个约谈
I have an appointment tomorrow.
和安保主管
With the head of security.
是你联♥系♥的记者? -没有
Did you call a reporter? -No.
但是...
But...
我确实违反过规定
I did break protocol
很多年前
years and years ago.
而且我确信
And I'm pretty sure
和这次泄密有关
it's related to this leak.
我都没脸看你了
I can't even look at you.
看着我
Please do.
埃玛琳 我不知道你做了什么
Emmalyn, I don't know what you did,
但我知道你是个难得的
but I do know you are a grade-A diamond
好人
of a human being.
如果你违反了规定
And if you broke protocol,
我相信你有正当理由
I'm sure you had a good reason.
你不知道这对我多重要
I can't tell you how much that means to me.
我确实有正当理由
I did have a good reason.
但方法用错了...
But I went about it wrong and...
不能两全其美 对吧?
Can't have it both ways, right?
总之 我想
Anyway, I guess
我要和你道别了
this is me saying goodbye.
什么? -我不能说谎
What? -I can't lie.
不能对安保主管说谎
Not to the head of security.
但你刚说你不是泄密者
But you just said you aren't the leak.
但我有线索可能
But I have information that might help
找到泄密者 既然我要走
locate the leak. And if I'm leaving,
就该走得体面
it should be honorable.
话虽如此 但你不能走
Well, yes, but you're not leaving.
约谈几点?
What time is your meeting?
我们遇到个麻烦 明天中午前必须解决
We have a problem and we have to solve it by noon tomorrow.
所有行政人员都要接受问话
Support staff are being interviewed.
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表