剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
再见
Bye.
乔伊在康复中心给阿尔菲写了信
Joey wrote Alfie from rehab,
他正愁不知如何回信
and he's stressed over what to write back.
伊娃准备在下次季度会议发动政♥变♥
Eva's ready to stage the coup at the next quarterly meeting,
只要我能争取到纽约所需的票数
if I can secure the votes needed from New York.
你怎么想 - 如果老爷子下台
Well, what are you thinking? - That if Senior's gone,
我们就能接触到更多♥维♥尔布瑞沙的内♥幕♥
we'd be able to access so much more of Wellbrexa.
但如果政♥变♥失败 - 绝不能失败
But if the coup fails... - Can't.
弑君若未成 必遭反噬
If you aim for the king, you better not miss.
分区法
Zoning.
Zoning:分区法 由城市 县等地方政♥府♥制定的土地使用分区和建筑管制规则
法律里个挺有意思的小领域
Yeah, fascinating little nook of the law.
只是帮奥林匹亚做点调研 先生
It's just... research for Olympia, sir.
叫我老爷子就好
Oh, call me Senior.
见到你父母很高兴
Liked meeting your parents.
加里其实不是
Oh, Gary's not actually...
你♥爸♥爸说你很有抱负
Your dad said you were ambitious.
我爸从不说谎
Well, Dad never lies.
很好 有件事想请你帮忙
Good, because I need a favor.
您尽管说 老爷子
Anything, Senior.
我怀疑我儿子离职时打算挖走客户
I think my son is plotting to poach clients when he leaves,
但我想确认一下
but I want to be sure,
需要他过去六个月的
so I need pictures of his datebook
日程表照片
for the last six months.
你能谨慎处理这件事吗
Can I trust you to handle this discreetly?
可是
Well...
这会有利益冲突吗
...is there a conflict?
毕竟我为奥林匹亚工作
Because I-I work for Olympia.
像你这样有抱负的律师应该明白
Ambitious lawyer like you knows
律所的利益必须放在首位
that the good of the firm always comes first.
比利
比利 我要和你聊聊
头疼 得缺席规划委员会议了
分区委员会下一项议程
Next issue before the board,
第25-1346号♥事项
matter #25-1346,
关于永望修道院
regarding the Convent of Perpetual Hope.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry
无论因为什么让你失去信仰
for whatever it was that made you lose your faith.
一定很痛苦吧
Must've been terribly painful.
我孩子去世了
Death of my child.
这种痛苦最难说清
The hardest to explain.
只能说
One can only say...
上帝亲近心碎的人 重塑破碎的心灵
God is near the brokenhearted, restores the crushed in spirit.
可我从来没有感受到他的存在
Yeah, didn't feel him near.
但你还是从这般苦难中挺过来了
And yet, you survived the unimaginable.
你以为他抛弃了你
You think He left you.
我觉得他让你重新站了起来
I think He left you standing.
让对的人出现在你路上
Put the right people in your path
使你不至永远沉沦
so you didn't remain broken forever.
好的 现在开始
All right, let's begin.
尊敬的委员会委员们
Esteemed board members,
我代表一群关心此事的
I come before you on behalf
社区居民在此发言
of a coalition of concerned neighbors.
如果批准这次分区特例
Allowing a zoning variance
将会创下危险先例
sets dangerous precedent.
如果下次开♥发♥商也要求同样待遇呢
What happens when a developer requests the same accommodation?
难道要把公♥寓♥都改成上下铺旅店
Studio apartments turned into bunk-bed hostels?
2012年桑迪飓风时 修道院曾收留受灾群众
In 2012, the convent provided shelter for Sandy evacuees.
纽约市
标准与上诉
委员会
2020年疫情期间
In 2020, the convent
纽约市
标准与上诉
委员会
这里曾为抗疫护士提供住宿
housed nurses brought in to tackle the pandemic.
去年夏天天气炎热
Last summer, when it was too hot for the Cub Scouts
童子军:美国面向小学生的户外品格教育组织
童子军还在教堂里住过
to sleep outside, they slept in the church.
当时可没人说什么"滑坡效应"
And I don't recall any "slippery slope" objections
反对这些用途
to those uses.
我们现在讨论的不是童子军
We're not talking about Cub Scouts.
自从修女们开设收♥容♥所♥
When the nuns opened their shelter,
破坏公物和盗窃案就开始增加
vandalism and property crimes started rising.
全市犯罪率都在升 相关性不等于因果性
As they did citywide. Correlation is not causation.
我有多项研究证明 流浪者收♥容♥所♥的设立
And I have multiple studies showing that the addition
会导致周边房♥产贬值
of homeless shelters lowers property values.
六十年前 要是有我这样肤色的人搬进来
60 years ago, if someone who looked like me
你们也会说出同样的话
moved into the neighborhood, you'd hear that same argument.
这都是偏见 根本不是事实
It is based on prejudice, not on facts.
事实是什么
What is a fact
去年有770个无家可归的纽约人死去
is that 770 unhoused New Yorkers died last year
死于极端高温和严寒
from extreme heat and cold temperatures,
得不到医疗救助
from a lack of access to medical care,
营养不良
from malnutrition.
修女们的善行不该受限
What these nuns are doing shouldn't be restricted,
而该被颂扬
it should be celebrated.
我们赢了
We won?
祈祷有用了
Praise be.
是啊 我头都不怎么疼了
Yup, my headache is better,
刚在做些备用调研
was just doing some backup research.
楼下见
I'll meet you downstairs.
有位修女把狂欢节珠子
One of the sisters left their Mardi Gras beads
落在会议室了
in the conference room.
莎拉找到你的念珠了
Sarah found your rosary.
伊娃
m 43.5 0 l 277.5 0 b 299.5 0 321 21 321 43.5 b 321 66 299.5 87 277.5 87 l 43.5 87 b 21 87 0 66 0 43.5 b 0 21 21 0 43.5 0
有任何进展?
你先和比利在这儿等
Wait here with Billy.
玛蒂去取客户登记表
Matty will grab your client intake paperwork.
伊娃在催答复
Eva wants an answer.
撤掉职位就等于夺走老爷子的实权
Take away the title, you take away Senior's power.
他一旦下台 人心就散了
And once he's gone, the loyalty dries up,
再没人把守那些证据
and he's not here to guard the evidence,
我们的案子就好突破了
and our case just opens right up.
道理我懂 但支持投票是一回事
I know, but supporting the vote
要说服所有合伙人
and rallying all the other partners together
又是另一回事
are two different things.
我 我输不起
I-I have a lot to lose.
无论事业还是个人
Personally and professionally.
所以该让我打前锋
Well, that's why I should be the tip of the spear.
其他合伙人根本不会提防
You know, the other partners won't see
玛蒂马特洛克这步棋
Matty Matlock a-coming.
万一我失手 - 你就得离开
And if I'm caught... - Then you'd be out.
我得独自在雅各布森摩尔单打独斗
I'd be at Jacobson Moore alone, flying solo on our mission.
我信得过你
I trust you.
要有信念
And also, have faith.
我 我会的
I-I do.
我读过你的信了
Look, I read your letter.
我也想重回过去的友情
I want to get back to our friendship.
只是不知道还能不能做到
But I don't know if I can.
我听到了“想”
I'll focus on "want."
喂
Hello?
路易丝修女 慢慢说
Whoa, Sister Louise, slow down.
怎么了
What?
教堂正在被突击搜查
There's some sort of raid happening at the church.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
不 我不是说
No. It's not that I don't think
企业合规联络员不重要
being a corporate compliance liaison is important
我不是那个意思 - 朱利安
. I'm not... - Hey, Julian.
只是我实在抽不出时间 - 朱利安 等等
...enough, uh, hours in the day. - Wait, Julian.
对不起 我
Sorry, I...
呃
Oh...
天啊
Holy cr...
救命 我正走路回家
Help! I'm walking home,
一周之后
看见有个男人跑进教堂了
and I just saw a man run into the church.
他好像有枪
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表