剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
You did the absolute right thing by telling me.
我的第一反应
First thing I thought of.
我需要身边的人是值得信任的
I need people around me who I can trust.
谁要跟你做邻居!少来烦我!
I don't want to be your neighbor! Just back off!
我在这行打拼的时候
I am a grown man who has been working
你还在吃学生餐呢!
since you were waiting in line for school lunch
不然你以为我之前的专车 助理和办公室怎么来的
Which is why I had a car service and an assistant and my own damn office.
喂
Hey,
你刚才发什么疯?
what the hell was that?
对...对不起 我也不知道怎么了
I-I'm sorry. I don't know, okay?
就是突然失控了
I-I got triggered and I snapped.
我知道我没资格这样
And I know I don't get to, because I deserve everything
现在的处境都是我活该
that's happening to me right now,
但我整夜整夜睡不着
but that doesn't change the fact that I'm... I'm not sleeping
整天提心吊胆 连个说话的人都没有
and I'm scared all the time and I have no one to talk to and
我就是...就是突然崩溃了
I just, I just... I snapped.
你当初为什么就拒绝不了?
Why couldn't you say no?
在你♥爸♥叫你那么干的时候
When your dad called.
我...我多希望我当时拒绝了
I... I wish I did.
我真的很后悔 换作现在我一定拒绝
I wish I did. And I would now.
我知道你没法原谅我
And I know that you can't forgive me.
但我必须试着原谅你
Well, I have to figure out how to.
因为我们必须携手向前
Because we need to move forward together.
我们站在同一边
We're on the same side.
谢谢
Thank you.
顺便提醒 你只有一次特权
You get one, by the way.
情绪失控 刚才用完了
Tantrum. That was it.
现在 去收拾残局
Now, you repair.
是要我去和比利讨论公♥寓♥?
Meaning talk apartments with Billy?
记得双胞胎用黏液涂满房♥间时
Remember what you said when the twins covered their room
卡特气得跳脚 你说过什么?
in slime and Court threw that fit?
"知道吗兄弟 擦屁♥股♥的活儿最恶心"
"Guess what, buddy? Cleanup sucks."
知道吗兄弟 擦屁♥股♥的活儿最恶心
Well, guess what, buddy? Cleanup sucks.
卡特当时可是脱了裤子满街跑
Yeah, well, Court took his pants off and ran down the street.
我...我能那么干吗?
Can I, can I do that?
除非你打算远走他乡
unless you move out of the country.
现在虽然收入锐减
And a massive pay cut
还得和二年级律师同住
and living in the same building as a second-year associate
但总比蹲三平♥米♥的牢房♥强
is way better than a six-by-nine cell.
已经严重到要坐牢了?
Is that where things are headed?
你确定她不会把研究报告销毁?
Are you sure she won't shred the study?
或者去找塞尼尔告密?
Or go to Senior?
不会 这两条都是绝路
No, those are both terrible options,
奥林匹亚明白这个道理
which Olympia knows.
我还得找到更有力的把柄
I just need more leverage.
放心吧 亲爱的 我随时都在
Okay, sweetheart, I'm here.
如果纽♥约♥时♥报♥有回复就告诉我
Text me if the Times reaches back out
我会给你带青鱼回来
and I'll bring you home some mackerel.
这话听着可真新鲜
Well, there's something you don't hear every day.
等等 别关门啊
Oh, no. Oh, please let me in.
都说你家的熏青鱼是小敖德萨一绝
Heard you have the best smoked mackerel
怎么这样
in Little Odessa. Darn it.
要是今天买♥♥不着
Well, if I'm too late,
我...我看对面那家好像还开着
I... I guess I saw another market over there.
阿尔卡季那家 -阿尔卡季?
Arkady's. -Arkady's?
他家的青鱼
Their mackerel
吃着跟鳕鱼一个味
tastes like whitefish.
进来吧
Oh, come in.
进来吧
Come on.
哇 这味道绝了
Oh, man, oh, man.
你没吹牛 确实好吃
You weren't lying. That's delicious.
列夫 实话跟你说
Listen, Lev,
我今天来其实
I got to come clean.
不是专程来买♥♥鱼的
I didn't come all this way for fish.
虽然这鱼确实没白来
Though Lord knows I should have.
我们事务所代理了一个姑娘
My law firm represents a young woman named
达莎·勃列日涅娃 -这事我帮不了
Dasha Brezhneva. -I cannot help you.
你请回吧
And you should leave.
我会走 但走之前想告诉你
And I will. But first I wanted to tell you
我也失去过孩子
that I lost a child, too.
十二年了 到现在都缓不过来
12 years ago. And I'm still angry.
每次有人劝我想开点
And when people tell me I have to keep moving forward,
我都想让他们闭嘴
I want to tell them to shut the hell up,
我根本走不出来
because I will never move forward.
一辈子都困在那一天
I will forever live there.
也困在当下
And here.
永远在两个世界里挣扎
I'll always be in both places.
我恨不得把那些罪魁祸首
And I want to punish the people responsible
千刀万剐
so badly it hurts.
现在你就有这个机会 列夫
And you have that chance, Lev.
只要你出庭作证 告诉大家
If you testify in court and tell everyone
阿列克谢有多可怕 你儿子当初是怎么
how terrifying Alexei is, and how your son tried
反抗他的-- -说真的 我也想作证
to stand up to him-- -Trust me, I want to.
可我家还有
But I have
三个孩子 七个孙辈
three other children, seven grandchildren,
都在这片街区生活
all in this neighborhood.
他们会因为我的作证遭殃
It is them who will pay the price.
很抱歉 但作为律师 我必须
Well, unfortunately, I'm ethically obligated
为我的当事人争取最大利益
to do what's best for my client.
你这是什么意思?
What do you mean?
我可能不得不申请传唤你出庭
That I just might have to subpoena you.
下午好
Good afternoon, sir.
请向法庭介绍一下你自己
Could you please identify yourself to the court?
列夫·沃尔科夫
Lev Volkoff.
照片上这个人是谁?
And... who is this person?
格里戈尔
That's Grigor Volkoff.
我的大儿子 被人害死了
My eldest son. He was killed.
你儿子是不是认识
And do you know if your son was acquainted with
一个叫阿列克谢·彼得罗诺夫的人?
an individual by the name of Alexei Petronov?
我记不清了
I do not recall.
这是法医的验尸报告
This is the coroner's report.
上面说你儿子身中多刀
It says that Grigor was stabbed repeatedly.
有目击者说是因为
And witnesses said it was because
他想反抗阿列克谢的帮派
he was trying to stand up to Alexei's gang.
是这样吗?
Is that true?
我不记得
I don't recall.
法官大人
Your Honor
证人明显故意咀嚼配合
the witness is clearly refusing to cooperate.
先生
Sir,
我要求你回答这个问题
I instruct you to answer the question
否则我将判你藐视法庭
or I'll be forced to hold you in contempt.
沃尔科夫先生
Mr. Volkoff,
你的儿子是不是因为挺身反抗罗科的对手彼得罗诺夫
isn't it true your son was killed for standing up to Rocco's rival,
才遇害的?
Alexei Petronov?
我...记不清了
I... do not recall.
你为什么不回答我的问题?
Is there a reason you won't answer my questions?
我向你保证
I promise,
这个法庭很安全
this is a secure courtroom.
你不用担心 尽管说出来
You don't have to be afraid to speak out.
反对
Objection.
诱导性提问 -沃尔科夫先生
Prejudicial. - Mr. Volkoff,
我命令你
I order you
立刻回答问题
to answer the question right now
否则就是藐视法庭
or you're looking at contempt.
我记不清了
I do not recall.
法警 将证人拘留
Officers, you may take the witness into custody.
现在休庭
And we'll take a recess.
去把列夫保出来 告诉他刚才的演技
Go bail Lev out and tell him his performance
简直跟他家的熏青鱼一样棒
was almost as good as his smoked mackerel.
有奥林匹亚的消息吗?
And did you find out where Olympia is?
安妮发短♥信♥说看到她往乘车点去了
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表