剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
Honor.
你这纹身是这个意思吧?
That's what that tattoo means, right?
嗯
Uh-huh.
干♥你♥们这行
Easier said than done
讲脸面不容易吧?
in your line of work, I imagine.
不
No.
是吗?
Really?
让个女人——
So, sending in a woman--
应该说小丫头——
a girl, really--
去当诱饵
to act as bait
这也叫要脸?
is honorable?
因为怕罗科就躲女人背后?
Being so afraid of Rocco that you hid behind Dasha?
我从来没躲谁后面 -反对 -所以你是说
I never hid behind anyone. -Objection. -So you're saying
勾引罗科是达莎的主意?
it was Dasha's idea to seduce Rocco?
法官 -律师 -该不会是
Judge. -Counselor. -Maybe 'cause, sexually,
你那方面
things weren't working out that great
不太行?
between the two of you.
法警
Officer,
按住他! -我让你见识见识
restrain that man! -Or I will show you
我的厉害!
exactly what I will do to you!
肃静 - 我有一百种方法弄死你和你在乎的人!
Order! -I have ways to get to you and everyone you love!
你这张脸我记死了
I have never forgotten a face!
永远不会忘
Never!
听着够吓人的
That sounds terrifying.
确实
It was.
陪审团也吓到了
The jury felt it, too.
纽♥约♥时♥报♥那边真来消息了?
So the Times really wrote back?
联♥系♥上了
They did.
明天就做个了断
This ends tomorrow.
万事俱备 就差文件
Okay, we just need the document.
奥林匹亚进银行多久了?
How long has Olympia been in the bank?
你嘴里嚼什么呢?
And what are you eating?
进去五分钟了 没嚼什么
Five minutes and nothing.
是扭扭糖吧 别想蒙我
That's a Twizzler chew, and we both know it.
被你发现了
Fine.
奥林匹亚刚才在车上套近乎
Olympia tried to get on my good side
想劝我们暂缓爆料
because she wants us to delay going public.
跟你预料的一模一样
Just like you predicted.
有些事我猜得准 有些就不行
Yeah, well, I'm right about some things and wrong about others.
比如扭扭糖该恢复家庭地位?
Twizzlers should be allowed back in our house?
准了
Agreed.
说正经事
I'm being serious.
不管我们怎么跟阿尔菲说
No matter how many times we tell Alfie
吸毒的后果有多严重
about the pain of addiction,
他不亲眼见到是不会明白的
he's never gonna believe us until he experiences it himself.
可那是他亲生父亲
It's his dad.
你的意思是我们该拉乔伊一把?
You're saying we should help Joey?
是
Yes.
但这得我们共同决定
But I'm not the only decider.
你也好好想想
So you think about it.
文件到手马上通知我
Text me when you have the document.
会的
Will do.
希望明天是你最后一次
I hope tomorrow you walk out of Jacobson Moore
踏出雅各布摩尔的大门
for the last time.
绿日乐队《一路顺风(愿你此生灿烂)》
♪ 人生岔路再度横亘前方 ♪
♪ Another turning point ♪
♪ 如鲠在喉的抉择 ♪
♪ A fork stuck in the road ♪
♪ 时间紧握你的手腕 ♪
♪ Time grabs you by the wrist ♪
♪ 指引你前行方向 ♪
♪ Directs you where to go ♪
♪ 且从容应对这场试炼 莫问缘由 ♪
♪ So make the best of this test and don't ask why ♪
法律曾是我的庇护所
The law has been a sanctuary.
♪ 无需追问 ♪
♪ It's not a question ♪
更是一份责任
A responsibility.
♪ 而是时光淬炼的领悟... ♪
♪ But a lesson learned in time... ♪
也是件麻烦事
A pain in the ass.
更是一份馈赠
And a gift.
感谢诸位一路相伴
I thank you all for being a part of the ride.
这一切安排得恰到好处
It came together beautifully.
你没事吧 埃玛琳
Are you okay, Emmalyn?
告别总是让人伤感
Goodbyes always get me. That's all.
等到我退休的时候
When it's time...
你愿意帮我办退休派对吗
...would you plan my retirement party?
埃玛琳 这是我的荣幸
Emmalyn, it would be my honor.
而且你值得最隆重的庆祝
And you deserve all the bells and whistles.
要隆重 还要配上等威士忌
Bells, whistles, and a good whiskey.
我得和西蒙妮聊几句
I need to talk to Simone.
好的
Okay.
西蒙妮
Simone...
你的派对想要牛排串
Would you prefer steak pops
还是玉米棒自助餐
or a corncob bar for your party?
我对调职有不一样的告别方式
I have a different goodbye protocol for transfers.
调职? -你还没听说吗?
Transfers? -You haven't heard?
你被借调到格林伯勒资产公♥司♥了
You've been seconded to Greenburough Equity.
但我根本没申请啊
But I didn't even apply.
是奥林匹娅推荐的你
Olympia championed you.
她说你是最佳人选
Said you'd be perfect.
西蒙妮接下来六个月
Simone gets to spend the next six months
将担任格林伯勒资产公♥司♥的内部法律顾问
with in-house counsel for Greenburough Equity.
在奥马哈
In Omaha.
奥马哈?
Omaha?
嘿
Hi.
你和朱利安的事我听说了
I heard what happened with you and Julian.
那家伙真不行 -是啊
That guy sucks. -Yeah.
不过他后来道歉了
Well, he apologized.
可能我当时也有点过火
And I probably came on a little strong.
总想学着怎么当个好爸爸
Just trying to get the whole dad thing right.
我从小就没父亲在身边
Since I didn't grow up with mine, so...
想着先安顿好住处是第一步
finding the right place to live seems like step one.
不管你最后住在哪儿
No matter where you end up living,
你肯定会是个好爸爸
you're gonna be a great dad.
别介意马蒂 但这就像我妈夸我帅
No offense, Matty, but that's like my mom telling me
我知道你特别看好我
I'm handsome. I know you think I'm great.
真心的
I really do.
我会想你的
And I'm gonna miss you.
等你一头扎进新生儿世界的时候
When you disappear into Newborn Baby Land.
陪审团回来了 -要宣布了
The jury's back. -Here we go.
本庭认定达莎·勃列日涅娃当时受到胁迫
We find that Dasha Brezhneva was acting under duress
故对罗科·科瓦连科的伤害不承担法律责任
and is therefore not liable for Rocco Kovalenko's injuries.
你在这方面确实厉害
You really are incredible at this.
这就像我孙子夸我看起来不到五十岁
That's like my grandson telling me I don't look a day over 50.
埃德温在哪儿
Where's Edwin?
我把他扔在
I dropped him off
加油站一英里外
a mile from the gas station.
给了点扭扭糖
With Twizzlers.
这是他手♥机♥
Here's his phone.
你想干什么
What are you doing?
我仔细想了想
You know, I thought about it,
我发现
and I realized
你手里的牌根本没你以为的那么好
you don't have the leverage you think you have.
你现在敢跳出来
You come forward now,
不过是个拿不出证据的疯婆子
you're just a crazy old lady with no evidence.
我能证明你和朱利安一起去了银行
I can put you at the bank with Julian.
你什么时候发现文件我一清二楚
I know the exact moment you found the document.
司法部会顺着你的线索查
The D.O.J. can follow your trail.
也许吧
Maybe.
但你知不知道我今天下午在忙什么
But you know what I did this afternoon?
我整理了清单
Compiled a list of Madeline
罗列玛德琳和埃德温金斯顿的联邦罪行
and Edwin Kingston's federal offenses.
银行诈骗
Bank fraud,
欺诈诱导 非法窃听
fraudulent inducement, illegal wiretapping.
等你和埃德温都进监狱你怎么办
So what are you going to do when you and Edwin go to jail?
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表