剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
你总不会让可爱阿尔菲
Hmm? You're not gonna let sweet Alfie live
跟那个瘾君子爸爸过吧
with his junkie father, are you?
你以为陪审团定得了我的罪
You think a jury is going to convict me?
我就算把法♥院♥烧成平地
I could burn this courthouse to the ground
他们照样乖乖听我的
and they'd still be eating butterscotch out of my hand.
我大可以扮无辜老太太
I'll just play the harmless old lady,
一个悲痛母亲
the grieving mother.
谁也动不了我
I'm untouchable.
你今晚之前
And if you don't send me that document
不把文件发给我
...by the end of the night...
就轮到你孩子没有父母陪伴长大了
...it'll be your kids who grow up without parents.
我真心希望你能做个好父亲
I'd like to believe you could be a good father.
这是我孙子应得的父爱
That's what my grandson deserves.
是啊
Yeah.
确实
He does.
我就是见孩子前有点慌
Hey, I just got nervous before meeting him,
你懂的吧 -永远都有
you know? -There will always be
吸毒的借口
reasons to get high.
现在我给你一个机会
I am offering you a chance
彻底戒掉
to get sober.
希望你能用这笔钱
I'm hoping you'll use that
去戒瘾所
to go to rehab.
床位已经订好
We got you a bed.
这是联♥系♥电♥话♥
Here's the number to call.
或者你也可以把钱花掉
Or spend it however you like.
但要是想见阿尔菲
But if you want to see Alfie,
这是你的机会
this is your chance.
谢谢你为他做的一切
Thank you for helping him.
是我们一起决定的
It was both of us.
我们应该一直一起做决定
It should always be both of us.
我同意
Agreed.
同意
Agreed.
最近我们的生活有点乱套
Things have been off-balance.
好在这一切快要过去了
But we're almost at the end of this chapter.
之后的日子要找回生活的平衡
So let's rebalance the next one.
你想住哪儿 -旧金山
Where do you want to live? -San Francisco.
当然这得看乔伊的戒毒情况
Dependent on Joey and rehab, of course.
但归根结底
But, ultimately,
我想回家了
I want to go home.
好 听你的 -我要你退休
Done. -And I want you to retire.
想得美
Too bad.
办不到
Not gonna happen.
这事没商量
My nonnegotiable.
那现在怎么办 -好吧
So what now? -Well,
按程序 你有两个选择
legally, you have two options.
要么离开谈判桌
Either walk away from the table
要么接受这条 我们再继续谈
or accept that term and negotiate from there.
你怎么就确定我不会离开
What makes you so sure I wouldn't walk away?
是吗 那你打算离开我
Oh, yeah? You're gonna leave me?
去跟匹克球场上认识的辣妹同居
You gonna shack up with some hot number from the pickleball court...
哦 -还教她怎么揉开
Ooh. -...and teach her how to rub
你左肩的那个硬结
that knot out of your left shoulder?
太费事了 你说得对
It's too much effort. You're right.
我死的时候 肯定还攥着你这把瘦骨头呢
I'll be clutching your cold, bony hand when I die.
接下来呢
So what do we do now?
谈谈工作条件
Negotiate terms of said employment.
我要求每周工作50小时
I'd like 50 hours a week.
10小时 -30小时
I'd like ten. -Thirty.
外加一年六周的豁免期
With six weeks' worth of exemptions over the course of a year.
成交吗
Deal?
除非你同意去学中世纪历史
As long as you agree to take a course on the Middle Ages.
改学意大利语行不行
How about we learn Italian instead?
必须学中世纪历史 这没得谈
Middle Ages. That's my nonnegotiable.
你又讨厌又小气
You're evil and petty,
但我还是最爱你
and I love you more than anything.
在我和时报见完之后
Terms go into effect
谈判结果开始生效
after I talk to the Times.
成交
Deal.
你务必要告诉那位记者
And will you please tell the reporter
奥林匹亚是怎么把我丢在路边的
how Olympia left me on the side of the road
只给了我三根扭扭糖
with three Twizzlers?
这绝对是我的开场白
It's the first thing I'll say.
好吧
All right.
哦
Oh.
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the devil.
你想怎么样 奥林匹亚
What do you want, Olympia?
我们已经没什么好谈的了
There's nothing left to discuss
除非你把文件带来
unless you bring me the document.
我刚发给你了
I just sent it.
你在电脑旁边吗
Are you by a computer?
好了 我在办公室
All right, I'm in my office.
查看你的邮箱
Check your email.
发件人:奥林匹亚·劳伦斯
邮件主题:文件
收件人:马德琳·马特洛克
你以为陪审团定得了我的罪
You think a jury is going to convict me?
我就算把法♥院♥烧成平地
I could burn this courthouse to the ground and they'd
他们照样乖乖听我的
still be eating butterscotch out of my hand.
也比蹲大牢好
...is way better than a six-by-nine cell.
已经严重到要蹲大牢了吗?
Is that where things are headed?
不会
No.
有我在就不会
Not if I can help it.
停车
Stop!
但我没法去
I couldn't go.
你说得对
Because you are right.
这下我彻底没筹码了
Which means I'm out of leverage.
得让阿列克谢亲自上庭 - 如果你让
Alexei needs to go on the stand. -What if you put
让阿列克谢坐上证人席
Alexei on the stand?
再故意激怒他
And then you trigger him.
等你和埃德温都进监狱
So what are you going to do
你该怎么办?
when you and Edwin go to jail?
你总不会让可爱阿尔菲
You're not gonna let sweet Alfie live
跟那个瘾君子爸爸过吧
with his junkie father, are you?
你以为陪审团定得了我的罪
You think a jury is going to convict me?
我大可以扮无辜老太太
I'll just play the harmless old lady,
一个悲痛的母亲
the grieving mother.
谁也动不了我
I'm untouchable.
你今晚之前
And if you don't send me that document
不把文件给我
by the end of the night,
就轮到你孩子没有父母陪伴长大了
it'll be your kids who grow up without parents.
看来
Turns out,
我根本不需要什么筹码
I didn't need leverage.
我只需要夺走你的就够了
I just needed to take away yours.
现在开始
From now on,
由我说了算
I'm in charge.
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表