剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
Hopefully, embarking on a long relationship.
对 我们只是想有一个好的开始
Yeah. We just want to start off on the right foot.
是的
Yeah.
第五大道450号♥
第五大道450号♥
第五大道450号♥
第五大道450号♥
第五大道450号♥
第五大道450号♥
第五大道450号♥
第五大道450号♥
第五大道450号♥
第五大道450号♥
第五大道450号♥
第五大道450号♥
第五大道450号♥
第五大道450号♥
第五大道450号♥
第五大道450号♥
第五大道450号♥
第五大道450号♥
第五大道450号♥
第五大道450号♥
第五大道450号♥
第五大道450号♥
第五大道450号♥
第五大道450号♥
第五大道450号♥
第五大道450号♥
第五大道450号♥
嗨 朱利安 有事吗
Hey, Julian. What's going on?
需要我查Incognity的资料吗
Need something on Incognity?
不 听着 呃 这个问题可能有点奇怪
No, look, um, this is a weird question.
但我爸不知怎么 知道了之前我喝酒的事
But my dad somehow got wind of drinks I had a while back
所以我在想 你当时帮我的时候
So I was wondering, when you were helping me,
有没有见过他在附近转悠 呃
did you ever see him lurking around? Uh...
没有 我没见过
No. I-I... I did not.
那有没有其他人替他来盯梢
Anyone else on his behalf?
对不起
I'm sorry.
你不用夹在中间为难
Uh, you don't need to be in the middle of this.
就当我没问过吧
Forget I asked.
过往不良行为
Prior bad acts.
根据莫利诺规则 此类证据明显不应被采纳
The Molineux rule clearly states they cannot be considered.
因此 我们动议
Therefore, we move that the testimony
布伦达·麦考伊的证词应被认定为不可采纳
of Brenda McCoy be declared inadmissible.
她出庭是为了证明被告品行不端
She's here to talk about the defendant's poor character...
那她不会提及他们之前的商业合作吗
So she won't be bringing up their previous business deal?
我想她大概会提到的
Oh, I imagine that'll come up, yes.
那这就构成了过度偏见
Then it's overly prejudicial.
人不应由过去定义
People are not their pasts.
除非其过去能证明其行为并非出于过失
Unless their past establishes the absence of mistake.
而这是莫利诺规则的例外情况
And that's an exception to Molineux.
没人辩称那是过失
Nobody's arguing that it was a mistake.
你的当事人辩称过 就在他某次
Ah, your client did, in one of his more
语无伦次的自我辩护中 我有庭审记录
incoherent pro se outbursts. I have the transcript.
"谁知道发生了什么"
"Who knows what happened?
"可能有一百万种原因"
"It could have been a million things.
"可能是矿场改了价 或是那边有人搞错了"
"The mine changed the price or someone there made a mistake
"或者是我搞错了"
"or I made a mistake.
"我们争论的焦点不在此处"
We are not there. We are here."
他当时是以自辩人身份发言 而非证人
He was speaking as a lawyer then, not as a witness.
可惜 莫利诺规则不做此区分
Unfortunately, Molineux doesn't differentiate.
罗菲先生 请传唤你的证人
Mr. Roffe, call your witness.
谢谢法官大人
Thank you.
麦考伊女士 能否请你告诉陪审团
Ms. McCoy, will you please tell our jury
你是如何从与卡莱尔先生的恋爱关系
how you went from a romantic relationship
发展到投资他的生意的
with Mr. Carlisle to investing in his business?
他当时有个想法 做一种护颈产品
Well, he had this idea for a neck weight
用来缓解
that would combat the effects
整天坐在电脑前的不良影响
of sitting in front of a computer all day.
他称之为 科技颈
Tech Neck, he called it.
我觉得这主意很妙 沃尔玛也觉得不错
I thought it was clever, and so did Walmart.
莱昂内尔告诉我 他已经和他们签了采购协议
Lionel told me he had a purchase agreement with them.
你投资了多少
And how much did you invest?
六万美元 我的棺材本
$60,000. My life savings.
我相信他 因为我爱他
I trusted him because I loved him.
那你得到回报了吗 - 没有
And did it pay off? - No.
根本没有什么沃尔玛协议
There was no Walmart deal.
只是一次和沃尔玛的会议
Just a Walmart meeting.
莱昂内尔有各种各样的借口和说辞
Lionel had all kinds of excuses and explanations.
结果你一无所获对吗
But you wound up with nothing?
我唯一收获的是一颗破碎的心
I wound up with a broken heart.
麦考伊女士 请问你和莱昂内尔以前是否喜欢
Ms. McCoy, is it true that you and Lionel liked
去奥尔巴尼晚餐剧院 - 是的
to attend the Albany Dinner Theater? - Yes.
你还记得你们最后一次一起在那里看的戏吗
Do you remember the last play you saw there together?
叫俄克拉荷马
It was Oklahoma!
你是否记得在演出期间站起来大喊
Do you remember standing up during the show and shouting,
"你要是敢离开我 我就毁了你"
"If you leave me, I'll bury you"?
莱昂内尔在演出开始前跟我提了分手
Lionel broke up with me right before it started.
我当时可能情绪有点激动
I was probably upset.
所以答案是 "是"?
So that's a "yes"?
是的
Yes.
当你对一个与你分手的男人
When you're upset with a man
感到不满时
for breaking up with you,
你是否常常指控他们犯罪
do you often accuse them of crimes?
反对 这又回到莫利诺规则了
Objection. Talk about Molineux.
法官大人 我并非在论证行为倾向
Your Honor, I am not arguing propensity.
我是在质询证人是否具有诚信品格
I am interrogating the witness' character for truthfulness.
或者说 她是否缺乏这种品格
Or lack thereof.
这是莫利诺规则的另一个例外
Another Molineux exception.
还是说你只记得对你有用的那些例外
Or do you only remember the ones that help you?
她说的对 反对无效
She's right. Overruled.
在乔·托马斯与你分手后
After Joe Thomas broke up with you,
你曾起诉他 要求他归还一块手表
you sued him for reimbursement for a watch
那是你送给他的礼物 对吗
that you gifted him, correct?
那表是我借给他的 不是礼物
I loaned him that watch. It was not a gift.
但驳回你诉讼的法官并不这样判
It was according to the judge who dismissed the case.
那我们聊聊艾伦·吉内蒂
Let's talk about Alan Ginetti.
在他与你分手后
After he broke up with you,
你是否曾对他申请过限制令
did you file a restraining order against him?
他当时不停地打电♥话♥骚扰我
He kept calling nonstop.
我以为我看到他在房♥子外面
I thought I saw him outside the house.
但他其实并不在那里 对吗 - 是不在 但是
But he wasn't there, was he? - No, but...
你拿到限制令了吗 - 我撤销了申请
Did you get the restraining order? - I dropped it.
我只是想把这事抛到脑后
I just wanted to move on.
是的 我们都想
Yes, I think we all do.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我只是有点紧张
I'm just nervous.
要是很尴尬怎么办
What if it's awkward?
第一次见面总会有点尴尬的
First meetings are always awkward.
你们只是需要互相了解一下
You're just getting to know each other.
而且我随时可以打圆场
And I can always jump in.
别 那会让我更紧张的
Yeah, I'm nervous about that, too.
噢
Oh.
喂 乔伊
Hey, Joey.
是 他就在这儿 稍等
Yeah. Sure, he's right here.
嗨 你喜欢吃千层面吗
Hi again. Do you like lasagna?
噢 没问题 理解
Oh. Totally. Yeah.
下次再约
Uh, some other time.
他身体不太舒服
He isn't feeling well.
不过我正好有一大堆作业 这样也好
But I have a ton of homework, so it works out.
我们会再约时间的
We're gonna reschedule.
这开头可不太妙
Not the most promising start.
我真想杀了乔伊
I want to kill Joey,
用莫利诺的方式 下毒 - 姐妹 我跟你一样
Molineux style, with poison. - You and me both, sister.
你在法庭上撕碎布伦达的时候 你妈是什么反应
What did your mother think when you were tearing Brenda apart?
她认出这种模式了吗
She recognize the pattern?
没有 因为在我妈的故事里 布伦达才是反派
No, because Brenda is the villain in my mother's story.
说到反派和尴尬的家庭晚餐
Speaking of villains and awkward family dinners,
我有句话要说 如果说过头了 你随时喊停
I'm gonna say something, and if it's too far, just say the word.
我刚说下毒是开玩笑的
I was joking about the poison.
不 说正事 B计划
No. Pivoting. Plan B.
噢 明白
Oh, got you.
我们必须马上行动 拿到那份保密协议
We need to move on the NDA.
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表