剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
专利正在申请中
Patent pending.
感觉怎么样
How does it feel?
这个...呃...
W... It's, uh...
挺丝滑的
Silky?
对 -确实
Yeah. - Yeah.
就是比我平时用的
Maybe just a...
要厚重那么一点点
little thicker silky than I'm used to.
说得通
Yeah. Makes sense.
我平时还在殡仪馆兼♥职♥化妆
I moonlight as a mortuary cosmetologist,
负责遗体妆容
doing open casket work.
所以我自创的品牌
So all of the products
永恒魅力系列
in my line, Eternal Glamour,
都是医用级别
are medical-grade.
看来我得把这次化妆当成
Well, I guess I should just consider this
我告别演出的预演了
my audition for my swan song.
可我肯定在哪儿见过你
But I swear I have seen you somewhere.
嗯 -你去过得克萨斯吗
Hmm. - Have you ever been to Texas?
从来没去过
No. Never.
我基本不出远门
I hardly get to travel.
对了
And just so you know,
等下会补上腮红
we'll add the color back in later.
好吗 -好的
Okay? - Okay.
你是叫辛迪·夏皮罗对吧
Cindy Shapiro, you said?
如假包换
As I live and breathe.
你去过72街那家足浴店吗
Do you ever go to the foot massage place on 72nd?
没去过
Nope.
天哪 快想不起来了
Gosh, this is bugging me.
不是得州
Not Texas.
你从不旅游
You never travel.
没出过国
Haven't been abroad.
其实出过一次
I mean, I have once.
去了澳大利亚悉尼
I went to Sydney, Australia.
那都是十四五年前的事了
Well, only time I was there was 14 or 15 years ago,
应该不太可能
so that's highly unlikely.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我大概十五年前也在那儿
I was there, like, 15 years ago.
不会吧 -真的
No. - Yes.
你等等
Now, you wait a minute.
你当时是不是在卡梅洛特俱乐部
Did you ever do a karaoke number
唱过卡拉OK -卡梅洛特俱乐部
at the Camelot Club? - Camelot Club!
对对对 -天啊
Yes, yes, yes! - Oh, my!
他们家的西瓜马天尼绝了
Best watermelon martini I ever had.
就是就是
OMG. Same.
这也太巧了吧
Knock me over with a feather.
这世界真小啊
The world really is as small as a pea.
那是我最后一次旅行
That was the last trip I took
回来就发现我前夫
before I found out my ex-husband was
是个骗婚出轨的混♥蛋♥
a lying, cheating son of a you-know-what.
当时你和谁一起去的
Who were you traveling with?
就叫他...
Let's just call him...
"神裤哥"
"Mr. Magic Pants."
我爸在办公室吗
Is my dad here?
我们来升级他的安全系统
We're here for his security update.
最多占用五分钟
Five minutes, tops.
他没空 我在就行
He doesn't have five minutes. He has me.
打开律所内部系统
Just pull up the firm's portal
点击"立即更新"
and click "Update."
输入原密♥码♥
Then type in his old password.
接下来是设新密♥码♥
Let me guess - enter a new password
再用手♥机♥验证 - 没错
and authenticate with my phone? - Yeah.
埃玛琳·贝尔文
雅各布森·摩尔律所
狗妈本妈
雅各布森·摩尔律所
安全设置 - 密♥码♥更新
继续
旧密♥码♥
新密♥码♥
完成了
You're done.
干得漂亮
Hero.
贝内特先生 这是铁路工厂统一配发的
Mr. Bennett, are these the same noise-canceling headphones
降噪耳机吗
issued by Windham Railworks?
是的 同一款
They are. Yes.
也就是说你当时听不到疏散警报
So you wouldn't be able to hear the alarm notifying you to evacuate?
主车间的人能听到
Guys on the main floor could.
但在机械车间里听不见
But, no, not in the machine shop.
工厂的紧急警报方式只有警铃吗
Is an alarm bell the only way the factory alerted workers to an emergency?
不 还有警示灯
No. There's also the light.
灯总该看见了吧
I've seen the light!
法官大人 我请求展示示意证据
Your Honor, I'd like to offer a demonstrative exhibit.
这张示意图是否准确还原了
Does this accurately depict the window
你和弗兰克工位对面的窗户
across from the workstation where you and Frank worked?
是的 完全准确
Yes, it does.
"注意眩光
"See the glare
谨慎操作"
and take care."
这句话很耳熟
That's a catchy phrase.
你认得这句话吗
Uh, do you recognize it?
认得 出自工厂安全手册
Yeah, it's from the factory handbook.
就在这一页
Right here.
"当紧急警示灯启动时
"If emergency lights are activated,
员工必须立即撤离"
employees should evacuate immediately."
当你戴着公♥司♥强制要求的护目镜时
While you're wearing your company-mandated eye protection,
还能看清红色警示灯吗
could you see the red light?
不能
Nope.
也就是说在工作时完全可能注意不到
So it was possible to miss it
警示灯
while doing your job?
是的 而且弗兰克是个严守规定的人
Yeah. And Frank was a rule follower.
无论规定是否合理
Official, unofficial--
他都不想丢掉工作
he didn't want to lose his job.
看来他对工作非常认真
Sounds like he took his job seriously.
如果工厂也能同样认真
And if the factory did, too,
他现在还会活着
he'd still be alive.
但如果连眩光都看不见
But if you can't see the glare,
又何谈谨慎操作
you can't take care.
看来你成功证明了玩忽职守
Sounds like you stuck the landing on breach of duty of care.
所以我们就要假装
So w-we're just gonna act like...
你没顶着这张脸
this isn't happening?
没错 继续装
Yes, we are.
莎拉和比利找到愿意
Now, did Sarah and Billy find anybody
指证马德森的证人了吗
who was willing to testify against Madsen?
你能别一直盯着我看吗
Can you stop staring at me?
实在忍♥不住
I don't think that I can.
他们还没找到人
And they haven't found anyone yet.
你在化妆椅上坐了很久啊
You were in the makeup chair for a while.
和黛布拉处得怎么样
How'd it go with Debra?
她当时和老爷子在一起
She was down there with Senior.
...她管他叫"神裤哥"
...she calls him "Mr. Magic Pants."
别闹
Stop it.
我听说了他在澳洲的"表现"
I heard all about his performance...
...精彩表现
...down under.
别说了玛蒂 - 我偏要说
No, Matty. - Oh, yeah.
你具体问了她在澳洲的事吗
Did you get into any specifics about her time in Australia?
问到还有谁在场了吗
Find out who else was there?
没有 但我们明晚约了见面
No, but we're meeting up tomorrow night.
跟你说 这女人
And let me tell you-- this is a woman
一喝酒就管不住嘴
who will talk when she drinks.
你们要去能喝酒的地方
Are you going someplace boozy?
卡拉OK酒吧
Karaoke bar.
我们要重温在悉尼初遇那晚
We're reliving the night we met in Sydney.
等她确认公♥司♥名称后 我肯定能套出
And I'm sure I can get her to ID who was there
当时还有谁在场
once she confirms the name of the company.
律师
Counselor.
塔米·菲
Tammy Faye.
注:塔米·菲是美国知名电视布道人 以夸张浓艳的妆容著称
借一步说话
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表