剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
不如利用你妈妈在这里的机会
What if you use the fact that your mom is here,
喊大家一起聚聚
gather everyone together...
以此为借口进老爷子的公♥寓♥ 把协议弄到手
As an excuse to get into Senior's apartment to grab it.
对 好吧 那我去找朱利安帮忙
Yes. Okay. So I'm gonna ask Julian...
不行
No.
你不能把他卷进来 - 我不是要卷他进来
You can't involve him. - I'm not involving him.
我只是
I just need to
让他参加家庭聚餐
sell the family dinner plan.
抱歉 我刚才那是对乔伊的余怒未消
Sorry. That was residual anger from Joey.
你要不要带点埃德温做的千层面过去
You want to bring some of Edwin's lasagna?
老爷子是喜欢百家饭的那种人吗
Senior a potluck guy?
你想跟我爸一起吃晚饭
You- you want to have dinner with my dad?
为什么 - 为了孩子们
Why? - For the kids.
家庭和睦 - 噢 噢 嗯
Family unity. - Oh. Oh. Hmm.
我不信 你之前问过保密协议的事
I don't buy it. You asked about an NDA.
我说过我爸可能把它放在家里办公室
I said my dad probably keeps it in his home office.
这才是你真正的目的吧
Is that what this is about?
你为什么不肯告诉我细节
Why won't you tell me details?
因为你♥爸♥监视着你
Because your dad watches you.
所以你知情越少 对你越好
So the less you know, the better.
你真想帮忙 不如来帮我分♥析♥一下我的案子
You want to help, why don't you help me with my case?
听听这个
Listen to this.
莱昂内尔 市场有变
Lionel, uh, the market has changed, and
铜材每磅四美元是我能给出的最优价了
four dollars a pound is the best I can do on the copper.
如果这价不行 就打电♥话♥给我
If that's a deal- breaker, call me.
如果没接到你电♥话♥ 我就按原计划推进
If I don't hear from you, I'll push ahead.
这条语♥音♥留言确实发送成功了
The voice note was definitely delivered.
所以我现在必须说服陪审团 莱昂内尔没听到它
So now I have to convince the jury that Lionel didn't hear it.
也许是被弹窗广♥告♥打断了 或者
Maybe a pop-up ad played and...
你有他的手♥机♥数据记录吗
Do you have his data records?
真不敢相信我又回到这种处境了
I can't believe I'm back here.
是 我们又回到这种处境了
We're back here.
你还好吗
You okay?
我觉得莱昂内尔在逼我妈花钱
I think Lionel's pressuring my mom to spend money.
她的信♥用♥卡♥已经刷爆了
She has maxed out credit cards.
她向我求助 我答应了
She asked for help, and I said yes,
但我也告诉她 我要给她制定一个财务计划
but I also told her that I am putting her on a financial plan.
所以现在 我没法准备CVS的案子
So rather than prepping for CVS,
反而得整理一堆银行账单
I get to sort through bank statements.
不过不是今晚
Uh, but not-not tonight.
好吗 你现在身心俱疲
Okay? You're exhausted, physically and emotionally.
是啊 因为莱昂内尔他
Well, yeah, because Lionel has...
不 不是因为莱昂内尔
No, no, not because of Lionel.
我原来以为 我和我妈不亲近
I thought my mom and I were not close
是因为我和我爸太亲密了
because my dad and I were so tight.
但现在他去世了 而
But he's dead now, and...
你知道吗 她甚至不愿意向我敞开心扉
you know, she doesn't even want to let me in.
我知道 我明白
I know. I know.
而我 我爱你 我…我会一直在这里
And I-I love you, and I'm... I'm here.
好吗
Okay?
看来我必须打破我自己的模式了
Guess I have to break my own patterns.
不再抱有期待
Stop hoping.
接受真实的母亲
Accept my mom for who she is.
塞莱斯特·卡莱尔本人
Celeste Carlisle.
对了 你觉得莱昂内尔或者塞莱斯特·卡莱尔
Well, do either Lionel or Celeste Carlisle strike you
像是喜欢宝可梦的人吗
as Pokémon people?
金斯顿太太 你好
Hi, Mrs. Kingston.
我不确定你会不会来
I wasn't sure if you'd come.
我既然接受了邀请 就一定会到场
Well, when I accept an invitation, I show up.
埃德温大概晚十分钟到
Edwin's about ten minutes behind,
从阿尔菲学校过来堵车
traffic from Alfie's school.
欢迎你 金斯顿太太
Welcome, Mrs. Kingston.
我是奥兰多 乔伊的督导员
I'm Orlando. I'm Joey's sponsor.
我来只是为了确保他能得到一些支持
Just here to make sure he has some support.
12步康复法
首先 我很抱歉我取消了晚餐
First, I'm really sorry I cancelled.
我只是觉得
I just didn't think
晚餐可能不是见阿尔菲最合适的场合
that dinner would be the right place to meet Alfie.
我希望我们能有个好的开始 就像你说的那样
And I wanted us to start off on the right foot, like you said.
这是实话 还是你又吸毒了
Is that the truth or did you use?
问得好 他没有
Valid question. He did not.
乔伊给我打了电♥话♥ 我过来跟他谈了谈
Joey called me and I came over and we talked.
那你有没有
And did you...
给他做检测 做了
Test him? Yes.
我只是太紧张了 因为
I just got nervous, be-because
你和金斯顿先生 你们让人很有压力
you and Mr. Kingston--you're intimidating.
还有那么多规矩 这个能说 那个不能说
And all the rules and the "Say this, don't say that."
所以你没来赴约 是我们的错
So it's our fault that you didn't show up?
如果我说错了请纠正 但是
Correct me if I'm wrong, but
为自己的行为负责 不正是
isn't taking personal responsibility an important part
成瘾康复的重要一环吗
of addiction recovery?
你看 这就又来了
See, this is...
又怎么
What?
你们看到的就是我只是个瘾君子
I'm just an addict. That's all you see.
这并不是事实
Well, that's not true.
我
I...
我也把你看作我孙子的父亲
I also see you as my grandson's father.
是啊 但你并不想让我告诉他任何关于我的事
Yeah, but you don't want me to tell him anything about myself.
是你们主动来寻求指导原则的
You came to us for guidelines.
因为埃莉总说
Because Ellie always said
让你掌控细节能让事情更顺利
things go better if you control the details,
不然你就会像是推土机强势碾压一切
otherwise you're a bulldozer.
对不起
I'm- I'm... I'm sorry.
我不是那个意思 - 你想见阿尔菲
I just meant... - You want to meet Alfie.
阿尔菲也想见你 所以我们不如想想
Alfie wants to meet you, so let's think about
用什么方式实现最好
the best way to make that happen.
这样他就不会再失望了
So he's not disappointed again.
我在想… - 开始害怕了
I was thinking... - Already scared.
你应该独自带阿尔菲去见乔伊
You should take Alfie to meet Joey without me.
这次见面必须顺利 而且
It needs to go well, and, um,
很明显 他对我有意见
clearly, I'm the one he has a problem with.
玛德琳
Madeline.
我现在没法和他共处一室 埃德温
I can't be in the same room right now, Edwin.
我感觉像被扒光了一样
I feel naked.
两次了 他…
Twice, he's...
都专挑我和埃莉之间的旧伤疤来戳
picked at these sores between Ellie and me.
说我有多对不起她
How I failed her,
总之… 我绝不能让他影响到阿尔菲
and just... I can't let any of that affect Alfie.
你是个了不起的母亲
You were a wonderful mother.
噢 别说了
Oh, please.
坦诚相待好吗
Let's only say true things.
我说的就是真话
I am.
我是说 我会考虑你的建议
I mean, I'll think about it.
开头很重要 就像你说的
The start is important, like you said.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
坦诚相待
Only true things.
我会好起来的
I will be.
美国联邦法♥院♥大楼
美国联邦法♥院♥大楼
美国联邦法♥院♥大楼
美国联邦法♥院♥大楼
美国联邦法♥院♥大楼
美国联邦法♥院♥大楼
美国联邦法♥院♥大楼
美国联邦法♥院♥大楼
美国联邦法♥院♥大楼
美国联邦法♥院♥大楼
美国联邦法♥院♥大楼
美国联邦法♥院♥大楼
美国联邦法♥院♥大楼
美国联邦法♥院♥大楼
美国联邦法♥院♥大楼
美国联邦法♥院♥大楼
美国联邦法♥院♥大楼
美国联邦法♥院♥大楼
美国联邦法♥院♥大楼
美国联邦法♥院♥大楼
美国联邦法♥院♥大楼
美国联邦法♥院♥大楼
美国联邦法♥院♥大楼
美国联邦法♥院♥大楼
美国联邦法♥院♥大楼
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表