剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
是弃尸案
Body dump.
很奇怪 不只是因为明显的
Weird one, too, and not just 'cause of the obvious
裸体和头部深度烧伤
buck naked, deep-fried head thing.
有人还把这可怜的家伙全身的毛都刮了
But someone also shaved this poor guy's entire body.
也许凶手只是对毛发有恐惧
Well, maybe our poor killer's just chaetophobic.
害怕毛发
Fear of hair.
这种人到了地狱都是很有趣的
Always fun when they turn up in Hell.
会有很多假发
Lots of wigs involved.
但是我很确定
But I'm pretty sure...
这家伙洗了一次漂白浴
...this guy got a bath in bleach.
阿曼纳迪尔
理解完了吗
老哥
老哥
搞什么鬼
死哪去了
所以抛尸的人很专业
So, whoever dumped him is a pro.
好像他就直接从地表上
It's like he just vanished
-消失了一样 -我知道
- off the face of the Earth. - I know.
但是想要掩盖所有的痕迹还是很困难的
But it's pretty tough for someone to cover every track.
如果说还有谁能发现什么 那就是你了艾拉
If anyone can find something, it's you, Ella.
太感人了
That is so sweet!
好吧 在你发现线索之前
Yes, well, u-until you do,
我有一件私事要办
I've got some personal business I need to tend to.
因为你不是个嘴甜的人
'Cause, you know, you're not so much with the nice words,
但是当你说出口
but when they come out...
-医生 -你好
- Doctor. - Hi.
路西法 什么事
Lucifer, what's up?
你有没有见过阿曼纳迪尔
I'm wondering if you've seen Amenadiel.
没有
Nope.
没见过你的这位家人 没有
Haven't seen that family member. No.
你能别这么奇怪 让我进去好吗
Can you stop being weird and just let me in?
老妈
Mum.
-你来这里干什么 -你知道
- What are you doing here? - Oh, you know,
女生之间的事
girl stuff.
裸体女生之类的事吗
Naked girl stuff?
琳达医生 看不出来啊
Dr. Linda, I had no idea.
那是什么
What is that?
好吧 说吧 妈妈
All right, out with it, Mother.
没什么
It's nothing.
那个娇生惯养的臭小子
That spoiled brat,
切特·鲁伊兹 捅了我一刀
Chet Ruiz, stabbed me,
现在我在往外射光
and now I'm bleeding light.
没什么 没什么大事
It's... it's no big deal.
什么
What?
这是天大的事
That's a huge deal.
老妈 如果你的能力已经恢复到这个程度了
Mum, if your powers are returning to this degree,
那你的人类身体是无法容纳的 你会
then your human body won't be able to contain it, you'll...
你会爆♥炸♥的
you'll burst.
糟了
Oh, no.
我现在就要找到阿曼纳迪尔
I need to find Amenadiel now.
我宁愿你不要
I'd rather you didn't.
让你担心
I mean, it's bad enough
-已经够糟的了 -不 正是这样老妈
- that you'll be worried. - No, that's just it, Mum.
剑缺少的那块碎片在阿曼纳迪尔手上
Amenadiel has the missing piece of the sword.
你没开玩笑吧
You're k... you're kidding.
孩子 你为什么不早说
Son, why didn't you say something?
我们现在终于能点燃它 打破天堂之门
Now we can finally ignite it and cut through the Gates of Heaven
我就能 我就能见到我的孩子们了
and I can see my... I can... I can see my children.
没错 但是现在我得找到阿曼纳迪尔
Yes. Yes, but for now, I need to find Amenadiel
而你得远离人类
and you need to stay away from humans.
你现在就是一颗定时炸♥弹♥
You're a... ticking bomb.
其实
Actually,
说到这个 我可能已经
speaking of that, I... may have already
伤害了某个人
harmed... someone.
不
Oh, no.
不不不
No, no, no.
我刚从犯罪现场回来 死者整个头烧焦了
I just came from a crime scene-- the man with a burned head.
拜托告诉我 那不是切特
Please tell me that isn't Chet.
警探正在查这个案子
The detective is on that case.
不要担心 我找专业人士清理了现场
Well, not to worry. I had a pro clean up the mess.
你不明白
You don't understand.
警探很厉害 厉害得让人心烦
The detective is good, annoyingly good.
那我们只要找到阿曼纳迪尔就行了吧
Well, then we just need to find Amenadiel, don't we?
-是的 -然后拿到碎片
- Yes. - And get the piece.
因为如果我们没有在警探查到你之前
Because if we don't get you back to Heaven
让你回到天堂
before the detective gets to you,
那她就真的 糊了
then she is quite literally toast.
你也踩到香蕉皮滑到了吗
Did you slip on a banana peel, too?
-什么 -恐怕你需要做手术
- What? - I'm afraid you're gonna need surgery.
不要抗拒
Don't fight it.
这孩子很强悍
The kid's fierce.
我
I...
我把老妈留在了光之吧的酒窖里
So, I left Mum in the wine cellar at Lux,
情况就是这样
and that's the situation.
怕疼的软蛋
Baby.
我还是不明白你为什么在这里
I still don't get why you're here.
因为我需要最棒的赏金猎人
Because I need the best bounty hunter out there.
我可以应付警探
I can deal with the detective,
但是我需要你找到阿曼纳迪尔
but I need you to find Amenadiel.
然后我们就能拿到吊坠 在老妈到处喷光
Then we can get the pendant, assemble the sword
烧焦一切之前把剑拼起来
before Mum spews light everywhere.
你不需要说暗语
You don't have to speak in code.
我能处理大人的事
I can handle adult stuff.
就算你妈炸了又怎样
So what if your mother explodes?
关我什么事
Why should I care?
因为很多很多人类会受到伤害
Because many, many humans could get hurt.
那又怎样呢
Yeah, and?
说得好麦子 但我恰好知道
Oh, nice try, Maze, but I happen to know
你还是有几个在乎的人的
there's a few that you care about.
好吧
Fine.
但是我可要按标准收费
But you pay me my standard fee.
我可不白干
No freebies.
那当然
Absolutely.
我也想要个棒棒糖
Love me a lolli.
抱歉 软蛋没糖吃
Sorry, wussies don't get any.
《Lifetaker》 JC AUTOBODY
*My night is day, yeah...*
我检测了指纹
So, I ran the prints,
结果显示是你的兄弟切特
and it came back as your brother Chet.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我知道你一直
I know that you've been
生活在墨西哥 但你能不能想起任何人
living in Mexico, but can you think of anyone
可能想杀死你兄弟
who may have wanted your brother dead?
我家有很多仇人
My family had many enemies.
所以我才离开 就是为了远离
It's why I left, to get away from
鲁伊斯帝国
the Ruiz empire.
我想让切特和我一起走 但是...
I tried to get Chet to go with me, but...
但不幸的是 他卷入了家族生意之中
But, unfortunately, he got involved in the family business.
我知道是你把我母亲关入监狱的
I know you were the one who put my mother in prison.
我也知道你在缉拿切特
I also know you were after Chet,
所以我知道你是怎么看我家族的
so I know what you think of my family.
但是我爱我的兄弟
But I loved my brother.
他不应该死
He didn't deserve to die.
尤其是那样的死法
Especially not like that.
没人应该像那样死
No one deserves to die like that.
我会谨慎公平地办这个案子
Look, I'm gonna work this case as carefully and fairly
就像是对其他案子一样
as I would any other case.
我向你保证
I promise you.
哎呦妈呀
Oopsie daisy.
这证据就这么没了 我真笨
There goes that clue. Klutzy me.
别担心 伙计 我自己也挺笨拙的
Don't worry, buddy. I am a total klutz myself.
所以我总是做备份
Which is why I always make a backup.
真好
Oh, good.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表