剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
and it were your hand
还是无辜女孩的性命
or an innocent girl's life?
你会如何选择
What would you do?
我不知道
I don't know.
我一辈子都致力于救死扶伤
I've dedicated my life to saving people.
发誓不伤害任何人
Taken an oath to do no harm.
我该怎么进行选择
H-How am I supposed to make that choice?
你不用选择
You don't have to.
他们已经抽取了第一位受害者的血液
They've drawn blood from the first victim
正在研制解药了
and they're already working on an antidote.
他们能找到那个女孩就好了
That's great if they find the girl.
但是如果找不到呢
But what if they can't?
他们会找到的
They will find her.
我向你保证
I promise you.
我们最得力的干将正在追查此事
Some of our best people are on it.
《Don't Let Me Down》 The Chainsmokers
好了
Right. Now,
你们能告诉我艾什莉在哪了吗
can you please tell me where Ashley is?
跟我来
Come with me.
刚才是地震了
Was that an earthquake,
还是你震动了我的世界
or did you just rock my world?
别浪费力气了
I don't think so.
你有了男友还是怎么的
You got a boyfriend or something?
绝对没有
Definitely not.
我想我要说的是
Now, I suppose what I'm saying is, you know,
我怎么知道那是真的
how do I know that it's real?
如果你俩如同一个整体的两半
It's real if you're two halves of a whole.
如果你俩在一起比分开更强大 那就是真的
If you're stronger together than you are apart.
是是 但那究竟是什么意思
Right, right, but what does that actually mean?
该死的 路西法 我简直蠢到家了
Damn it, Lucifer, I was so stupid
还以为能大胆地相信你一次
to think I could actually take a leap and trust you for once.
一个女人有生命危险而你却在这...
I mean, a woman's life is on the line and here you are doing...
等等 你在做什么
Wait, what are you doing?
我其实是在工作 警探
Well, I was actually working, Detective.
我的天
Oh, my God.
-就是她吗 -是的
- Is this her? - Yes.
她真是漂亮
She's so pretty.
我的确在工作 然后可能...
Well, I-I mean I was working and maybe, sort of,
问起了你的事
you know, asking about you.
我的事
About me?
在等艾什莉的时候我们需要打发些时间
Well, we had some time to kill whilst we're waiting for Ashley.
因为她好像在上厕所
'Cause apparently she's in that bathroom.
不知道为什么花了这么长时间
Don't know what's taking her so long.
艾什莉·科贝特 洛杉矶警局
Ashley Corbett. LAPD.
艾什莉
Ashley.
血就是停不下来
It just won't stop.
所以 他就是在这里
So, this is where the...
接受治疗的
healing happens.
挺可爱的
It's cute.
那么 你是为何而来
So, what brings you here?
我有些坏消息要告诉路西法
I have some upsetting information to give to Lucifer.
揭示的真♥相♥可能会让他发狂
It's a revelation that might send him over the edge
反叛他的父亲
against his Father.
好吧
Okay.
但考虑到
But considering
之前路西法和我相处得不太愉快
that Lucifer and I have a bumpy track record,
我怕他不会相信我
I'm afraid he won't believe me.
我怕他会以为我有什么...
I'm afraid he might think I have some...
其他目的
ulterior motive.
你有吗
Do you?
我是不会替你向他传达这个消息的
I'm not going to tell him this information for you,
如果你是想求我♥干♥这个
if that's what you're asking.
如果我说求求你呢
What if I say pretty please, hmm?
这招应该能起作用啊
Apparently that's supposed to do something.
听着 我知道你以前是...
Look, I understand that you have been--
还是万物的女神
are the goddess of all creation.
你非常地...
You're very...
高大
tall.
而且显然
And most certainly
非常强大
quite powerful.
但我忠于我的病人 也就是你儿子
But my loyalties are to my patient, your son.
医生与魔鬼之间的保密协议
Doctor-Devil confidentiality.
但我没叫你背叛他的信任啊
But I'm not asking you to break his trust.
事实上 我是叫你向他展露事实
In fact, I'm asking you to illuminate the truth for him.
如果他想明确地决定 对克洛...
If he's going to make an informed decision about Chlo...
对他在这里的未来
...about his future here,
他需要了解事实
he needs to know the facts.
我说了求你了 对吧
I said please, right?
如果这个信息真有你说的那么让人苦恼
If this information is as upsetting as you're making it out to be,
我不想当这个传声筒
I'm not interested in being the messenger.
恐怕我没你想的那么蠢
Afraid I'm too smart for that.
所以你说的是
So what you're saying is
我应该找一个他信任的
I need to find someone he'll trust
但又蠢到可以帮我传达信息的人
that is foolish enough to help me deliver the news.
这与我的建议完全相反
That's the exact opposite of what I'm suggesting.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
我知道该找谁了
I know just the person.
现在我知道他遗传谁了
Now I see the resemblance.
好吧 有什么其他消息及时通知我
All right, well, call me as soon as you hear anything else.
谢了
Thanks.
她怎么样了
How is she?
她会没事的吧
Is she going to be okay?
他们找到了艾什莉
They found Ashley.
她在医院
She's in the hospital.
但是毒药看来和第一个受害者不同
But the poison must be different from the first victim.
他们做的解药 完全没用
The antidote they made, it's... it's useless.
不过别担心 我们会想出办法的
But don't worry, we will figure out a way.
我们总能想出办法的
We always do.
只是需要点时间 好吗
It just takes time. Okay?
我...我得喝杯水去
I, um... I need to get a glass of water.
我是埃斯皮诺沙
This is Espinoza.
我想了解艾什莉·科贝特的最新情况
I need to get an update on Ashley Corbett.
不好意思 再说一遍 我听不清
I'm sorry. Can you say that again? I can't hear you,
这边有
there's a...
垃圾处理器的声音
garbage disposal...
医生
Doc!
不要
Don't.
不要
Don't.
不
No!
我们把你手的照片用邮件发过去了
We e-mailed back a photo of your hand.
但可能收不到回复
Doubt we'll get a response.
凶手知道我们可能在监视
The killer knows that we may be monitoring.
那个可怜的女孩很可能会死
That poor girl was going to die.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
别胡扯了
Oh, don't be ridiculous.
你可以选择不做这种蠢事
You had a choice not to be so foolish.
路西法
Lucifer.
谁又知道凶手会不会
Well, who's to say the killer wouldn't
想要她另一只手
demand her other hand?
她的脾 她的心脏
Her spleen? Her heart?
相信我 当你屈服于暴君的扭曲规则
'Cause, believe me, there is no winning when you play
你是不可能赢的
by a twisted tyrant's rules.
不好意思 我能和你谈谈吗
Excuse me. Can I talk to you for a second?
你太过分了
You are out of line.
我吗
Me?
医生刚刚自毁了一只手
The doctor just destroyed her hand.
人们什么时候才能明白啊
When are people going to understand?
绝不能和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
Thou shalt not negotiate with terrorists!
你一定看的出
Oh, surely you can see
这个游戏有多蠢
this is a fool's game.
我看到的只有 你让你的个人情绪
The only thing I can see is, you are letting your emotions
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表