剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
我还是不敢相信她不在了
I can't believe she's gone.
为什么会有人
Why would anybody
想杀她
want to do this?
她和什么人有矛盾吗
Did Peggy have problems with anyone?
你认识什么可能想伤害她的人吗
Anyone you know of that would've wanted to hurt her?
没有
No.
佩吉是个好人
Peggy's amazing.
她又美丽
She's beautiful,
又聪明
and smart,
还风趣
and funny.
我很抱歉还要问你这些问题
Sorry. I'm sorry I have to ask you these questions.
恶魔蛋糕
Devil's food cake.
我可算来对地方了
I've definitely come to the right place.
好了
There we go.
路西法
Oh, Lucifer.
你可算来了
So good of you to show.
你知道你迟到了吗
You realize you're late, yeah?
而且你还在吃潜在证物
Oh, and you're eating possible evidence.
-什么 -给我
- What? - Give me that.
这么多吃的总不能浪费了吧 警探
Surely all this food can't go to waste, Detective.
你就像去地狱逛了一圈
You look like hell.
这话倒是新鲜
Not heard that before.
-你喝醉了吗 -我倒想
- Are you drunk? - I wish.
但是神级代谢系统总是给我捣乱
Pesky supernatural metabolism keeps getting in the way.
但也拦不住我灌酒
Still doesn't stop me trying, though.
不行
No!
犯罪现场不能喝酒
No drinking at a crime scene.
好吧
Fine.
今天又是谁死了啊
What murder are we solving today?
大家看起来都跟死了似的
I mean, everyone here looks dead.
新郎受了伤 新娘被枪杀了
We've have an injured groom and a deceased bride.
这么快那句屁话就应验了
Oh, they got to that "Till death do us part"
还真被死亡分开了
nonsense quickly, didn't they?
新娘胸口中了一枪
The bride suffered a gunshot wound to the chest.
胸口 枪手怎么没打脑袋呢
Chest? Shooter didn't go for the head?
打僵尸不是应该先爆头吗
First rule of zombie killing.
你到底想不想和我一起破这个案
Do you want to work this case with me or not?
我当然想
Of course I do.
凶手都必须受到惩罚
Every killer must be punished.
那好
Good.
那你就待在这
Then you stay here.
喝些水
Find some water.
冷静冷静
Calm down.
我去找目击者谈谈
I'm gonna talk to some witnesses,
你清醒一下
and pull yourself together.
你就跟个流浪魔术师似的
You look like a homeless magician.
好啊 伴娘们
hello, bridesmaids.
那么 是哪个僵尸美女
So, which one of you horrifying zombettes
想让新娘死啊
wanted the bride dead then, hey?
她肯定把你们折腾的够呛吧
Surely she put each of you through hell.
新娘不都这样吗
All brides do, am I right?
我猜猜
Yeah, let me guess.
她想让你减肥是吧
She wanted you lose weight, didn't she?
让你遮掉你的纹身
You to cover your tattoos.
还逼你穿半长婚纱
Forced you to buy a tea-length dress
露着胖脚踝是吧
that does nothing for your cankles.
还有你们真的有人喜欢
And did any of you want to wear this...
化这种可笑的僵尸妆吗
hideous zombie makeup?
好啊
Oh, hello.
你挺可疑
You look suspicious.
告诉我 你想对那死人新娘做什么
Tell me, what did you want to do to our corpse bride?
我想毁了她的婚礼
I wanted to ruin her wedding.
对头
Ah-ha, right.
我猜猜 你爱上了新郎
Let me guess, you were in love with the groom.
你就是嫉妒她是吧
This is always about jealousy, isn't it?
不 是因为佩吉
No! It was Peggy.
这可更有趣了 继续
Oh, much more interesting, go on.
她完美得
She was so disgustingly
让人恶心 我讨厌她
perfect, I hated it.
怎么可能有人比得上她
How could anyone compare?
所以你想除掉竞争对手 明白了
So remove the competition, got it.
我把婚礼地址告诉了
I told her ex-boyfriend Jason
她的前男友 杰森
where the wedding was gonna be.
希望他... 我不知道 到场来闹一闹
Hoping he'd... I don't know, show up and make a scene.
但我真没想到他会杀了她
But I never imagined that he would kill her.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
别别别 拜托拜托
No, no, no, no, come, come.
别哭
Don't do that.
自责是最无用的情绪
Guilt is such a useless emotion.
出现在这么美丽的脸上就更不合适了
It's completely unflattering on such a beautiful face.
你...
You...
你觉得我美吗
you think I'm beautiful?
路西法 你干什么呢
Lucifer, what are you doing?
警探 我给你找了条线索
Detective, I've found you a lead.
在哪找的 她嘴里吗
Where-- in her mouth?
你还真说对了
Yes, actually!
不知道她别的洞里还有多少线索
Imagine what I can find in other orifices.
好了
Okay.
-我很抱歉 -我只是想调查详尽嘛
- I apologize. - I'm just being thorough.
打给我哦 小心
Call me. Easy!
你今天什么毛病
What has gotten into you?
我还以为你已经知道规矩了
I thought you were getting the hang of this.
我不是给你找了条线索了吗
I got you a lead, didn't I?
那个前男友 你查他了吗
The ex-boyfriend, you looking into him?
丹在查他 但这不是重点
Yeah, Dan's on it, but that's not the point.
你这一套新把戏 和证人亲热什么的
This whole new thing, you making out with witnesses?
实在是太没正经了
Completely inappropriate.
你怎么还不明白 我就是不正经的人
When are you going to get it? Inappropriate is what I do.
你一直让我头疼 路西法
You've always been a pain in the ass, Lucifer,
但这副架势我从没见过
but I've never seen you like this.
怎么回事 发生什么了
What's going on? What happened?
别问这么多了 警探
Just enough of the questioning, Detective.
要么继续骂我 要么赶紧查案吧
Reprimand me or let's get on with it.
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you, please?
把裤子提好
Pull your pants up.
他这是怎么了
Hey, what's up with him?
他就好像刚滚下床似的
Looks like he just rolled out of bed or something.
我也不知道
I don't know.
他今天就是完完全全不对劲
There's just something completely off about him today.
其实他天天都完完全全不对劲
Yeah, well, there's something's really off about him every day.
不 这次不一样
No, no, it's different.
他原来的那种
He's missing his usual...
欢乐劲儿不见了
extreme glee.
-他似乎真的抑郁了 -他会拖累你吗
- He-he just seems really dark. - Look, is he gonna be a problem?
你知道我很乐意让你把他打发回家
'Cause you know I wouldn't mind if you send him home.
-不会妨碍的 -你确定吗
- Nope, not a problem. - You sure?
我明白 我能应付
Yep, got it. I can handle it.
弹道检验结果是什么
What'd you get from ballistics?
经查实
I confirmed
是一发大口径狙击步♥枪♥的子弹
large caliber bullet from a rifle; long-range.
我已经加派人手扩大搜索范围寻找证据
I have a team searching a wider perimeter for more evidence.
我也完成了婚礼上所有宾客的背景调查
And I finished the background check on everyone at the wedding.
都没有案底
All clean.
但是她前男友杰森·迈尔斯就不一样了
But the ex-boyfriend, Jason Myers, he's not.
他曾犯故意伤害罪 两次非法携带武器罪
He's got one aggravated assault, two weapons violations.
已经收押待审了
I have him waiting in interrogation for you.
你好啊 大坏蛋
Hello, bad guy.
路西法 你给我开门
Lucifer, open the damn door!
路西法
Lucifer!
路西法 立刻给我开门
Lucifer, open this door right now!
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表