剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
路西法
第二季 第九集
《路西法》前情提要
Previously on Lucifer...
我还担心你再也不治疗我了
I was worried I'd never see you again.
我见过不少患者在这里显露出真正的自我
I've had patients who revealed a new side of themselves,
但从没见过魔鬼本尊
but not so much the actual devil.
-我们之间没事吧 -好得很
- We're good, right? - Yeah. Really good.
我们可以互相倾诉 就像朋友
We could be there for each other as friends
甚至包括关于其他男人的事
even if it's about another guy.
她来这里干什么
What is she doing here?
夏洛特·理查德 那位辩护律师
Charlotte Richards, the defense attorney.
我想一心投入工作中
Thought I'd dive into my employment.
人类在因你而死
Humans are dying because of you.
我比你想得厉害多了
I'm stronger than you'd think.
你似乎对这些人类有感情了
You seem attached to these creatures,
我不明白是为什么
and I can't figure out why.
我们也不应该在这儿
We shouldn't be here!
我唯一感到被需要和被尊重的地方
The only place I've ever felt wanted or respected.
是这儿吗 和人类在一起吗
Is here with humanity?
这就是我的家
This is my home!
面对现实吧 母亲
Deal with it, Mother!
《Great Night》 Needtobreathe
*My heart is beating and I'm under attack*
*Don't need it sure 'cause I don't wanna go back*
阳光灿烂明媚 美女帅哥如云
Sunshine. Beautiful people.
豪车随处可见 生活多么惬意
Expensive cars. The glamorous life.
这次激动人心的旅行
Get ready to see the real los Angeles
会带大家见识真正的洛杉矶
on this thrill ride tour.
看来我被骗了
Well, it appears I've been misled.
做这小册子的人真应该去地狱走一遭
Whoever put together this brochure should get special treatment in Hell.
我不需要你带我参观这座城市
I don't need you to show me around the city.
你当然需要
Well, of course you do.
这样多好玩啊 兄弟
This is an exciting time, brother!
既然我们决定长住洛杉矶
Now that we're making Los Angeles our home,
天使之城终于名副其实了
the City of Angels can finally earn its name.
是你要长住洛杉矶
You are making it a home.
我跟母亲要想办法回到天堂
Mom and I are gonna find a way to get back to the Silver City.
-无论如何都要回去 -为什么
- One way or another. - But why?
洛杉矶这么有意思
When Los Angeles has so much to offer?
在各位的右手边 您能看到一家名店
On your right, you'll see the famous shop,
"狗袋"
Pooch Pouch,
专门售卖♥♥用来装茶杯犬的包包的商店
the store that sells purses for purse-sized dogs.
是吗
Clearly.
等我下
Give me a sec.
-可别将这家店... -抱歉 打扰了
- Don't get it confused with the store - Excuse me. Sorry.
-和那些卖♥♥茶杯犬的店弄混了 -抱歉借过
- that sells dogs in the shapes of purses. - Sorry, I do apologize.
-左手边... -借过 不好意思
- That's on your left... - Pardon me, excuse me.
行了
Yeah, thank you.
行了 你上那边儿呆着去
Please. That's your corner.
好了 请忘记你刚才睡过去的内容
Right. Forget everything you just slept through.
欢迎来到洛杉矶 再造之城
Welcome to Los Angeles, city of reinvention,
在这里你可以成为任何你想成为的人
where you can become whomever you want.
看这边
if we look over here--
能够看到远方有一座很大的房♥子
that humungous house in the distance,
房♥子的主人搬来时只有十美元和一个梦
the owner, he moved out here with just ten dollars and a dream.
三年后
Within three years,
他开了全国最大的一家地下性♥爱♥俱乐部
he was running the largest underground sex club in the country.
在洛杉矶 你还可以随心所欲为所欲为
Los Angeles is also a place where you can do whatever you want.
大家看右手边
To your right hand side over here,
能够看到一个光头 他叫贪睡鬼皮特
this folically challenged man-- that's Sleepy Pete.
你好啊 皮特 跟大家招个手
Hello, Pete. Give us a wave.
大家跟皮特招招手
Everyone wave at Pete.
他卖♥♥的迷幻剂全城质量最好
He will sell you the best Molly in the city.
不过别买♥♥他的可♥卡♥因♥
Don't buy his cocaine, though.
里面的小苏打多到可以做蛋糕了
It's got enough baking soda in it to make a cake.
不过用它来做蛋糕倒也不错
It's not a bad idea, as I think about it.
再次看向右手边
To your right again--
是我的俱乐部 光之吧
my nightclub, Lux!
它是这座城市的杰出成就
The city's crowning achievement.
我跟我哥哥正在庆祝...
My brother and I are celebrating...
我不懂他
I don't understand him.
为什么阿曼纳迪尔不愿跟我一样享受这里
Why won't Amenadiel embrace this city like I have?
人们需要时间来适应改变
Well, people often need time to adjust to change.
他才刚来几个月
And he's only been here for a few months.
如果你说的是真的...
And if what you say is true...
什么 说他太顽固太死板太紧张兮兮吗
What? That he's got a stick so far up his ass you can see it when he yawns?
说他是堕落了的天使
That he's a fallen angel.
你说这个啊
Yes, that, too.
那么这件事对他来说不只是找个家
Then this could be about more than finding a home for him.
但我们先聊聊你的事
But we're here to talk about you.
你最近为什么决定把这里当成家了
Why did you recently decide that this was your home?
这句话是我在和母亲争吵时说的
Well, I said it when I was in a row with my mum.
直到我冲着她喊出口
I didn't realize how true it was
我才意识到这句话多么正确
until I yelled it in her face.
没错 你母亲
Yes, your mother,
真正的创造世间万物的女神
who is a literal goddess of all creation.
我还是有些接受不来
Still haven't quite wrapped my brain around that one.
总而言之 她和阿曼纳迪尔想回到天堂
Yes, well, anyway, her and Amenadiel want to get back to the Silver City,
但那里不是我的家 从来都不是
but it's not my home. It never was.
地狱也不是你的家
And neither was Hell.
不是 那里只是我受惩罚的地方
No. No, that was somewhere I was sent as a punishment.
有点像车辆管理局 但没那么多尖叫声
Like the DMV, but less screaming.
所以你认为这里是你的第一个家吗
So would you say that this is your first home?
是的 应该是的
Yes, I suppose it is.
你为什么这么想呢
And why do you think that's the case?
不知道 医生 你说呢
Well, I don't know, Doctor. You tell me.
我发现人们把洛杉矶当做家
I find that people make Los Angeles their home
一般有两个原因
for one of two reasons.
要么他们在逃避什么
Either they're running from something,
要么是在寻找什么
or looking for something.
你是哪个原因
and which one are you?
坐在沙发上的不是我 路西法
I'm not the one on the couch, Lucifer.
所以问问自己
So ask yourself...
是哪个原因
which is it?
逃避还是寻找
Running or looking?
路西法 路西法
Lucifer? Lucifer?!
从椅子上下来
Get out of the chair.
拜托 警探
Come on, Detective.
我不坐王座好多年
It's been ages since I've sat in a throne.
这里个人风格非常明显啊
There's a lot of personality here, isn't there?
可怕的风格
Appalling personality,
不过大概数量胜过质量吧
but quantity over quality, I suppose.
贝沙湾公♥馆♥里放中世纪骑士的盔甲
Genuine Medieval knights costume in a Bel Air mansion?
这人绝对把家当做城♥堡♥了
This man's home definitely was his castle.
那也没能抵挡住入侵者
Well, it couldn't keep him safe from invaders.
去犯罪现场 走吧
Crime scene. Let's go.
等等
Hang on.
他是迪恩·库珀 洛杉矶的地♥产♥大亨
That's Dean Cooper, the Los Angeles real-estate tycoon!
没错 整个街区
Yeah, owns the whole block,
以及城里大部分的土地都是他开♥发♥的
and most of the biggest developments in the city.
光之吧所在的街区也是
Including the entire block that Lux is on.
非常招人讨厌的人
Deeply unpleasant man.
你不会相信我为了租约和他做了什么交易
You wouldn't believe the deal I had to strike for my lease.
当然全部合法
All completely legal.
非要说的话 就算"道德模糊"吧
If somewhat, well, let's say "morally ambiguous."
他著名的道德模糊性
Well, that moral ambiguity that he was so famous for
终究让他引火上身了
may have finally caught up with him.
艾拉 死因是什么
Ella, cause of death?
颈动脉处的爆破放血
Explosive exsanguination from the carotid,
凶器是 这个
punctured by this.
像香槟杯的碎片
Like from a champagne flute.
有人开香槟开得太使劲了
Someone really popped his cork.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表