剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
Good one.
不 我只是
N-No. I'm just...
真的对丹想要全方位"插入"这案子的
really impressed with how much Dan wants to penetrate
猛烈热情感到印象深刻
this thing from every position.
你知道了
You know?
-是的 -知道什么
- Oh, yeah. - Know what?
我打赌她也是这么说的 对吗
I bet that's what she said, didn't she?
好爽
Oh, yeah!
丹
Oh, Dan!
-你好大 -好了 好了
- Big boy. - All right, all right!
行了
Fine.
是 都是我的错
Yes. It's my fault.
是我把消息泄露给了夏洛特
I leaked the information to Charlotte.
还"露"了些别的
Among other things.
是我让她得知了克洛伊是第一个到达现场的
I'm why she knew Chloe was first at the scene.
她一定是看了我的短♥信♥ 当时我们在...
She must have looked at my text messages after we...
在干什么
You what?
做♥爱♥
Made... love.
你睡了我妈... 玛洛特
You slept with my... M-arlotte?
你这个混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
瞧瞧你干的好事
Oh, now look what you've done.
什么
Wha--?
丹 别按你自己的方式行事
Da-da... Don't be a Dan.
这个情况我来处理
I'll deal with this.
好了
Right.
你们这里谁是老大
Which one of you chaps is in charge?
谁是主子
好吧
Oh, very well.
你会说中文
You speak Chinese?
-怎么会 -我可是魔鬼
- What...? - I'm the Devil.
我当然会说中文 所有语言我都会说
Of course I speak Chinese. I speak everything.
夫人好 在下路西法·晨星
在这里向您请安
都放下来
很好
Lovely.
夫人李春华
丹尼尔
...Daniel.
他在那边说些什么
What's he saying over there?
不知道
No idea.
谢谢
Xie xie.
好了 我觉得我谈妥了一桩公平的买♥♥卖♥♥
Okeydokes. I think I've brokered a fair deal.
李女士会告诉我们是谁杀了鲍里斯
Madame Li is gonna give us the man who killed Boris.
我们所要做的就是打败康
All we have to do is defeat Kang.
康是哪根葱
And who the hell is Kang?
那谁来和他打
And who's supposed to fight him?
做梦去吧
Aww, hell no.
虽然我很喜欢看《二货藏龙》
Much as I'd like to see Crouching Tiger, Hidden Douche,
但我真的想赢下这场对决 我刚指的是麦子
I'd actually like to win this. I was pointing at Maze.
为什么不呢
Why not?
好吧 当然
Okay, sure.
她可怕极了
She's terrifying.
我们输了的话会怎样
But what happens if we lose?
他们把我们全杀掉
They kill us.
其实是你
Well, you.
因为我是不死之身
'Cause I'm immortal.
好了 我们开始吧
Right. Shall we?
《Devils Got a Hold on Me》 El Grande
选把武器吧
Choose your weapon.
我选你手上那两把
I choose those.
比划完了吗
You done?
她超喜欢那个招式
She likes that move.
把刀放下吧
Down, girl.
不是吧
Are you serious?
反正你都拿到了两把新玩具
Well, I mean, you did get two new toys.
这结果真糟糕
Well, that sucked.
不过我们言出有信
But a deal's a deal.
-确实 -你们要找的那个人
- Indeed. - The one you seek
因为替组织外的人卖♥♥命而被驱逐出去了
was banished for working outside the family.
我们不与陌生人共餐
We don't break bread with strangers.
你可以在这个地址找到他
You'll find him at this address.
谢谢
不客气
No problem.
瞧见没 川菜一碟
See? Easy peasy, Chinese-y.
丹找到了一个关于
Dan's got a lead
杀害鲍里斯凶手的线索 或许会指向佩里
on Boris' killer, and it may implicate Perry.
所以 如果他与此事有关 或许本次判决
So, if he is responsible, it might not matter
结果如何都不重要了
what happens in this trial.
那太好了 因为我们现在情况不容乐观
Well, that's great, 'cause we are getting our asses kicked.
接下来我得出庭作证了
Well. I have to testify next.
我就希望我不会把事情弄得更糟了
I just hope I don't make things worse.
你会做得很棒的 宝贝 你是专业的
Oh, you'll do great, honey. You're a pro.
是啊 妈妈 我真是个专业的警♥察♥
Right, Mom. A real pro.
我跟踪囚犯转移车的时候也那么专业
Like when I followed the prison van.
妈妈 如果是我让杀害爸爸的凶手
Mom, what if I'm the reason
逃脱了法律制裁呢
Dad's killer goes free?
不许这样
Don't you dare.
你父亲对你的骄傲之情 超过这世上
No father in the world was more proud of his daughter
所有的父亲
than your dad.
无论你在法庭上或其他地方做了什么
And nothing you could do in that courtroom
都不会改变这一点
or anywhere will ever change that.
我只是想他了
I just miss him.
我希望他能得到他应得的公正
I want him to get the justice he deserves.
我们都想要正义 亲爱的
Justice is what we all want, dear.
为了你父亲
For your father,
以及我的客户
and for my client.
你是个母亲
You're a mother.
是吗
Aren't you?
是的
Yes.
臭不要脸
Then shame on you.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
他最好在这儿
Man, he better be here.
如果我们能说服他供出佩里
If we can convince him to give up Perry,
我就不会再愧疚睡过夏洛...
I won't feel so bad about having slept with Charl...
不要再说
La la la la! No more talk
那件恶心的事了
of that disgusting offense, please.
我记得你说你没和她睡过
I thought you said you hadn't slept with her.
我是没睡过 永远都不会睡的
I haven't, wouldn't ever.
我只是为警探不平
I'm just upset for the detective.
怎么 你觉得我没有吗
What, you think I'm not?
为了纠正这事叫我做什么都行
I would do anything to right this.
我知道你会的
I know you would.
洛杉矶警♥察♥ 把手放到我能看到的地方
LAPD! Put your hands where I can see 'em!
看来我们找到鲍里斯了
Well, looks like we found Boris,
讽刺的是 他坐的是首席
at the head of the table, ironically.
那就是大勇 我认为我们是对的
And that's Da Young. I'd say we were right.
佩里背着三合会雇他来杀鲍里斯
Perry hired him to go behind the Triad's back to kill Boris,
他知道三合会将因此惩罚大勇
knowing that they'd punish him for it.
聪明的佩里 用了一石二鸟之计
Clever Perry, killed two birds with one stone.
三鸟 如果你把这烧鸡也算上
Three, if you count the chicken.
你很有勇气
You've got a lot of nerve.
是的 别人也这么说
Yes, I've been told.
我还有大长腿
And legs for days.
听我说 你会输的很惨
Now, listen, you're losing bad.
没有鲍里斯 控方手里的证据
Without Boris, the prosecution's evidence
顶多是间接证据
is mostly circumstantial.
对你来说很不幸
And, unfortunately for you,
路西法的证词基本上送了我一个
Lucifer's testimony basically handed me
无罪裁决
a non-guilty verdict.
庭审结果已定
This trial is over.
也许吧
Maybe.
但对于这个禽兽 你的客户的调查
But the investigation into that monster
会一直进行下去
that you call a client is ongoing.
所以无论如何
So one way or another,
他会
he wi--
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表