剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
不过这无关紧要
But it didn't matter.
钱还不够
It wasn't enough.
我们拥有彼此
What we have is enough.
就已经足够了
You and me.
多少钱都买♥♥不来这一点
We don't need money for that.
多么精彩的一天
What a wonderful day.
马上要无家可归了还在这里卿卿我我
Potentially homeless and definitely nauseated.
那个买♥♥下光之吧的人
Well, whoever bought Lux
就是从迪恩·库珀的死亡中获利的人
stood to gain from Dean Cooper's death.
没错 拥有光之吧的这个人
Yes. This man, the person who owns Lux now.
他叫什么
What's his name?
是女的 叫埃莉诺·布鲁姆
Her. It's Eleanor Bloom.
警探 你和我想的一样吗
Detective, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
我不确定
I doubt it.
但是我们去找埃莉诺·布鲁姆谈谈吧
But let's go talk to Eleanor Bloom.
-好的 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊
Oh, God...
《Obscura》 Methyl Ethel
*I would like to get to know ya*
*If you think you're going my way*
*Or if you stay*
*With me just another day*
我想你进错地方了 女士
I think you're in the wrong place, lady.
-你是凯文·布纳克 -是我
- You're Kevin Burnick. - I am.
怎么 你想见识下传奇人物吗
Why? You come to take a peek at the legend?
资料显示
According to the docket,
你的一名客户是知名炸♥弹♥专家
one of your clients is a known explosives expert
名叫帕特里克·奥尼尔
named Patrick O'Neil.
我需要他的帮助
I need his help
帮着让我的儿子和我一起回家
to get my son to come back home with me.
你看着挺性感 说话却疯疯癫癫的
You look hot and sound crazy,
我就喜欢这样的
which is totally my type.
但是我不在法庭外谈论我的客户
But I don't talk about my clients out of court.
律师的规矩
It's a lawyer thing.
你误解我了
You misunderstand me.
现在我是他的律师了
I'm his lawyer now.
你可以回家了
You can go home.
听着 女士
Look, lady.
我不知道你听过我什么事迹
I don't know what you've heard about me,
但是当凯老大拉到一个客户时
but when the K-Dog gets a bone,
他是不会放手的
he doesn't let go.
碰我 我就起诉你
Touch me, and I will sue you
告到你...
so hard...
所以你们认为我跟迪恩·库珀的死有关
So, you think I had something to do with Dean Cooper's death?
就在他死后不到一小时的时间里
Well, barely an hour after he was killed,
你就谈成了一个被他阻碍多年的交易
you closed on a deal he'd been obstructing for years.
听起来很凑巧
Sounds convenient.
在我听来像是笔好买♥♥卖♥♥
Sounds like good business to me.
库珀故意给你穿女商人专用小鞋
Cooper intentionally gave you businesswoman blue balls
就为了折磨你
just to torture you.
-挺残忍♥的 -而我前年买♥♥了
- It's rather cruel. - And I bought
他最爱的高尔夫球场并把它转变成
his favorite golf course last year and turned it
医疗废物处理厂
into a landfill for medical waste.
知道了 会玩
I see. Well played.
所以你说这一切都是
So, you're saying this was all
一场数百万美元的整蛊战争吗
a multi-million dollar prank war?
我是说我没有因为一起交易而杀他
I'm saying I didn't kill him over a deal.
再说 我今天下午才从澳门飞回来
Besides, I just flew in from Macau this afternoon.
去和机场查证下
Check with the airstrip.
如果还有其他问题
You have any other questions,
你们可以去问我的律师
you can ask my lawyer.
别着急 大款干妈
Not so fast, Mommy Warbucks.
我自己有些问题要问你
I have some questions for you myself.
路西法 你保证过不会...
Lucifer, you promised that you wouldn't...
警探 这个女人抢了我的家
Detective, this woman has my home.
如果你想跟我说些什么悲惨故事...
If you're gonna give me some sob story...
差得远了
Far from it.
我了解你这种人
I know your type.
你们对感情或恐吓没有反应
You don't respond to emotion, or intimidation.
唯一和你继续对话的方式就是做交易
The only thing that gets you going is a deal.
那么 咱们就来做个交易 如何
So, let's make a deal, shall we?
你最渴望什么
What do you desire?
告诉我 你就能得到
Tell me and it's yours.
我想要迪恩·库珀拥有的一切
I want everything Dean Cooper has.
库珀拥有光之吧
Well, Cooper owned Lux.
那么 除了这个 其他一切怎么样
So, how about everything apart from that?
全都要
Everything.
我只想要曾经属于他的东西
All I want is what was his.
然后摧毁掉
And then to destroy it.
所以你是要摧毁他所有的产业吗
So, you're gonna tear down all of his properties?
我是个开♥发♥商 我会推倒一切
I'm a developer. I'm gonna knock everything down
然后重新开♥发♥
and then rebuild.
甚至是光之吧吗
Even Lux?
尤其是那地方
Especially that place.
那里是高端房♥产
That's prime real estate.
我要造一个超级购物中心
I'm gonna build a mega-mall.
"超级购物中心"
A "mega-mall"?
是啊 你知道的 金宝贝 太阳镜小屋
Yeah, you know, Gymboree, Sunglass Hut...
等我的人清空那里
Bulldozers get rolling
推土机就可以开进去了
as soon as my people finish emptying the buildings.
你知道 谋杀调查可以让开♥发♥冻结许多年
You know, a murder investigation can tie up a development for years.
我知道你还知道些什么没告诉我们
I know you know more than you're telling us.
所以 如果有任何信息 随便什么
So, if there is any way, at all,
可以协助我们调查的
that you can help this investigation,
那就太好了
that would be wonderful.
她真厉害
She's good.
我团队里需要多几个她这样的人
I could use a few of her on my team.
我派去检查交易的会计人员
The accountants I had looking over the deal
确实发现几笔未登记的付款
did find several unreported payments.
数十万美元
Hundreds of thousands of dollars.
除非你不想让任何人找到
You don't hide money like that
否则你是不会那样费心把钱藏起来的
unless you don't want anyone to find it.
戴克警探
布鲁姆说得没错
Bloom was right.
迪恩·库珀私下里瞒着公♥司♥
Dean Cooper was making large off-the-books payments
支付大笔账外款项
and hiding them from his company.
什么原因都有可能
Well, could be anything.
毒品 敲诈勒索
Drugs, blackmail.
迪恩·库珀这一生可不缺劣迹
There's no shortage of bad deeds in Dean Cooper's life.
我要追踪这些款项的下落
I'm gonna try and trace where these payments went.
也许会指向我们要找的这位凶手
Maybe our killer's on the other end.
很好
Delightful.
你忙这件事同时 我要回一趟
Whilst you do that, I'm gonna return
埃莉诺·布鲁姆的办公室去把我的家给要回来
to Eleanor Bloom's office and get my home back.
我可不确定她想卖♥♥掉那地方
Not sure she's interested in selling.
没准等我把她的世界变成
Well, maybe she'll change her mind
让人括约肌失控的噩梦后 她会改主意的
after I turn her world into a sphincter-loosening nightmare.
括约肌在肛周和尿道均有分布
真恶心 路西法
Ew. Lucifer.
你家的事情我很遗憾 真的
I'm sorry about your home. I am.
但你必须向我保证你不会
But you have to promise me you're not
真的伤害这个女人
really gonna hurt this woman.
那就帮帮我 警探 逮捕她
Well, then, help me, Detective. Arrest her!
在洛杉矶逼人无家可归
I mean, isn't contributing to homelessness
难道不算犯罪吗
in Los Angeles a crime?
路西法 现在法律对布鲁姆有利
Lucifer, the law is on Bloom's side here.
我想帮你 但我们得找个合法的解决方案
I want to help you, but we have to find a legal solution.
是吗 所以我只能靠自己了对吧
Okay. So I'm on my own, am I?
我不是那个意思...
That's not what I--
我们知道你为黑帮制♥作♥炸♥药♥ 帕特里克
We know you build bombs for the mob, Patrick.
这太荒唐了
That's ridiculous.
我 我是送披萨的
I... I deliver pizzas.
是的
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表