剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
绝对算得上妨碍司法公正
Definitely an obstruction of justice.
能把你关个好几年
Could get you a few years.
我们可以给你找个昏昏欲睡的律师
We could get you a narcoleptic lawyer
和一位无情的法官
and a merciless judge.
谁知道呢 鉴于你的前科
Who knows? With your prior history,
他们可能会顶格重判你
they might throw the book at you.
好吧
All right.
事情是这样的
Here's how it went down.
我放出话说我需要钱
I put word out that I needed money,
我真是走投无路了
I was desperate.
于是有人来找我谈条件
And some people came to me with an offer.
琳达 你在吗
Linda, you there?
我需要一封推荐证明信
I need a character reference.
琳达
Linda?
什么
Wha...?
你会瞬间移♥动♥吗
Can you teleport?
什么 不能
What? No.
你窗户没关
You left your window open.
你没事吧
Hey, are you okay?
等等
Wait.
你知道了 是不是
You know, don't you?
他给你看了
He showed you.
我看到了他的脸
I saw his face.
其实你接受得挺不错的
Well, you're taking it really well, actually.
琳达 你不会是害怕我吧
Linda, you're not afraid of me, are you?
当然会怕了
Of course I am.
你是个恶魔
You're a demon.
他告诉我的
He told me.
我先前还以为是什么性暗示
I thought it was a sexual metaphor.
这么想倒也没错
Well, you're not wrong there.
但你真的是个恶魔
But you really are one.
不是吗
Aren't you?
是的 我是
Yeah... I am.
真的有那么糟吗
Is that really so bad?
请离开吧
Please go.
警探
Detective...
杀我爸的不是乔·菲尔茨
Joe Fields didn't kill my father.
-等下 什么 -他是个替罪羊
- Wait, what? - He's a fall guy.
他做了假供
He made a false confession in exchange
条件是定期给他女儿打钱
for regular payments to his daughter.
这么多年来她没碰过那些钱
All these years she didn't touch the money.
可能她以为钱是偷来的
She probably thought it was stolen.
我已经得到了转账给她的账号♥
I have the account number that made the transfers.
我们刚碰到一个做了同样的事的家伙
Well, we just met a chap who did the same thing.
什么
What?
有人花钱要罗德尼作假供
Rodney got paid to make a false confession.
在他被逮捕后 钱立刻转到了
Money was transferred into his wife's account
他老婆的账户中
right after we arrested him.
存款单
这和给罗德尼·拉姆老婆打钱的是同一个账户
This is the same account that paid Rodney Lam's wife.
这不是巧合
That's no coincidence.
这么说杀了乔·菲尔茨的人还杀了我爸爸
So whoever killed Joe Fields killed my father...
那人仍然逍遥法外
and is still out there.
别责怪自己
Don't blame yourself.
你那时只是个孩子
You were just a kid back then.
没错 但我现在已经不是了
Yeah, well, I'm not anymore.
新来的
Hey, rookie!
你迟到了
You're late!
我还以为我来早了
I thought I was early.
你的教官在到处找你
Your FTO's been looking all over for you.
怎么 你想第一天就被记过吗
What, you want to get written up your first day?
不是 我真的以为...
No, I-I honestly thought...
别玩这套了 麦克米伦
Knock it off, McMillan.
回去工作吧
Get back to work.
你得小心这家伙了
You gotta watch out for this guy.
我第一天他也给我来了个下马威
He gave me hell on my first day, too.
我叫丹·埃斯皮诺沙
I'm Dan Espinoza.
-克洛伊·戴克 -很高兴认识你
- Chloe Decker. - Nice to meet you.
我来帮你拿吧
Can I help you with those?
好
Sure.
来吧 我带你参观一下
Come on, I'll show you around.
首先 最重要的地方
The most important place, first,
就是厨房♥
is the kitchen.
如果你想吃的话 这里有百吉饼
We got bagels over here if you want them.
缅怀
为了保卫洛杉矶人♥民♥
而英勇献身的警官
审问室在那边
Interrogation's that way...
实验室在那边
and the lab is that way.
约翰·戴克
2000年7月27日
你是约翰·戴克的女儿吗
Are you John Decker's daughter?
我很抱歉
I-I'm so sorry.
他是这里的传奇人物
He's kind of a legend around here.
我来时他已经去了
It was a little before my time,
但是听说是个非常好的人
but he sounded like a great guy.
最好的
The best.
吃百吉饼吗
Bagel?
别害怕 路西丹来了
Never fear, Luci-Dan is here.
或者叫渣西法
Or is it Douche-ifer?
其实后一种更有趣 对不对
Actually, it's got more of a ring to it, hasn't it?
你俩为什么穿得一样
Why are you two dressed the same?
别问了
Don't ask.
追查到银行账户是来自皮科的一个洗浴中心
The bank account traces back to a bathhouse on Pico.
俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮在洛杉矶开的影子公♥司♥
It's a dummy front for a Russian syndicate in L.A.
所以说真凶和俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮
So the real killer is somehow connected
有某种联♥系♥吗
to the Russian mob?
我们找到个嫌犯
We have a suspect.
叫鲍里斯·索科洛夫 洗浴中心就是他的
His name is Boris Sokolov. Owns the bathhouse.
和不法分子有联♥系♥但自己不动手
Connects criminals but keeps his own hands clean.
-没人见过他本人 -目前还没有
- No one has ever been able to get to him. - Yet.
逮捕和起诉记录单
丹警探和我不查个水落石出
Detective Dan and I won't rest until we get
就绝不罢休 我向你保证
to the bottom of this, I promise you.
看看谁买♥♥了张去枪♥支♥展的票
Look who bought a ticket to the gun show!
离婚成就了你 警探
Divorce becomes you, Detective.
我说话不是这种口气
I do not sound like that.
我们当然是
Of course we do.
我们听起来就像两个完全正常的人
We sound like two totally normal dudes.
你能别总是"我们"个没完吗
Will you cut it with the "We" Stuff?
你别再嘻嘻哈哈的了 认真对待这件事
I need you to stop playing around and take this seriously.
听你的 搭档
You got it, partner.
这会成为一段佳话的
This is gonna be epic.
路西法 我没在开玩笑
Lucifer, I'm not kidding.
好吧
Very well.
那计划是什么
So, what's the plan?
你就是那种会和鲍里斯打交道的人
Well, you are exactly the kind of person that Boris would deal with,
我要你接近他
so I need you to approach him,
-试着跟他谈成笔生意 -好吧
- and try make a deal with him. - All right.
跟他说我需要为我顶谋杀罪的替罪羊吗
Tell him I need a fall guy for a murder I'm gonna commit?
就是这样
Exactly.
但是我之前说过
But like I said before,
他很容易被惹怒 所以别...
he spooks really easily. So, don't go...
鲍里斯
Boris!
像那样
Like that.
你们好啊
Hello there.
我想跟你聊聊
Uh, I'd like to talk with you,
如果你不介意的话
if I may.
我不认识你
I don't know you.
的确
You don't.
那我来自我介绍下吧
So, let's fix that, shall we?
我叫丹
The name's Dan.
副典狱长来找你了
Deputy Warden's here for you.
乔·菲尔茨的个人物品
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表