剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
丹
抱歉 克洛伊 线索断了
坏消息
Bad news?
我有个办法
I may have a solution.
我的客户没怎么意识到我们会赢
My client isn't fully aware we're winning.
相反 他更觉得
However, he is more than aware
他会被判死刑
that he's facing the death penalty.
我们都知道他是个懦夫
And we both know he's a coward.
我可以用注射死刑的可能性
I could use the possibility
吓得他自愿认罪
of a lethal injection to get him to plead guilty.
你应该站在他那一边
You're supposed to be on his side.
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
我是有条件的
Well, there is one condition.
你必须背叛路西法
You'd have to betray Lucifer.
所以
So...
你想让佩里蹲监狱
you want Perry to go to jail,
就得说路西法是个骗子
call Lucifer a liar.
骗子
"A liar"?
他满世界最在乎的一件事
If there's one thing he cares about more than anything,
就是他的名誉
it's his honor.
法庭上见
See you in court.
戴克警探
Detective Decker,
路西法·晨星是你的搭档 对吗
Lucifer Morningstar is your partner, correct?
是的
Yes.
他是洛杉矶警局的平民顾问
He's a civilian consultant for the LAPD.
我们一起破案
We work cases together.
那他是否称职
And how is he qualified for this role?
他的直觉很准
He is very, uh, intuitive.
他 了解人们的欲望
He, um, understands people's desires.
除此之外
And in addition to that,
他应该也研究过执法专业吧
I assume he studied law enforcement?
据我所知没有
Not to my knowledge, no.
好吧
Oh, okay.
但他的专业背景
But he has a professional background,
在某些方面和执法相关吗
which is somehow relevant to law enforcement?
他有一家夜♥总♥会♥
He owns a nightclub.
好 但
Okay, but then,
那我想他之前的工作
I'm sure his previous job
与他在洛杉矶警局的
was more relevant to his role
平民顾问的工作更有关联吧
as a civilian consultant for the LAPD?
是吗
Right?
如果你相信他所说的
Well, if you believe his claims
他曾经掌管地狱
that he used to run Hell...
那确实 他对惩罚坏人可是轻车熟路了
...then yes, he's accustomed to punishing bad guys.
是真的呢
It's true.
我有点不明白 警探
I'm confused, Detective.
你是在说你的搭档有妄想症
Are you suggesting your partner is delusional,
还是说他撒谎
or just lying?
路西法·晨星有很多特质
Lucifer Morningstar is many things,
但他不是个骗子
but he is not a liar.
晨星先生在证人席所说的
Everything that Mr. Morningstar said
所有证词都是完全真实的
on this stand is absolutely true.
我是第一个到达犯罪现场的人
I was the first person on that crime scene.
确实 我不应该靠近现场
And, yes, I shouldn't have been anywhere near it.
但我
But I...
让我的情感
let my emotions
占了上风
get the best of me.
路西法是
Lucifer is the...
我有过的
best partner
最棒的搭档
I have ever had.
我只希望他能像我信赖他一样
And I can only hope that he can count on me
信任我
as much as I count on him.
法官大人 我们要求法庭指示陪审团
Your Honor, we request the jury be instructed
忽略戴克警探的所有证词
to disregard Detective Decker's entire testimony.
我们休庭十分钟
We'll take a ten-minute recess.
洛杉矶县法♥院♥
佩里 你对"无罪"判决
Perry, are you surprised
感到惊讶吗
by that "not guilty" verdict?
没有 我看到正义得以伸张一点都不惊讶
No. I'm never surprised to see justice served.
我很信任我们的法律体系
I believe in our legal system.
而现在我终于可以回家了
And now I can finally return to my family
我自♥由♥了 所以 告辞
a free man, so, if you'll excuse me.
不好意思打扰一下 我...
I'm sorry to bother you, um, I was, um...
我要找麦子
I'm looking for Maze.
你知道她住哪一家吗
Do you know what apartment she lives in?
知道 不过她不在家
Oh, yes, but she's not home.
怎么了 你们吵架了吗
Why, did you get in a fight?
对不起 这不关我的事
I'm sorry, it's none of my business.
只是 我丈夫...
It's just, my husband...
我们每次吵完架他都会送花给我
always gave me flowers after an argument.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我以前一直相信
I used to believe
凡事皆有因果
everything happens for a reason.
但现在 我不那么确定了
But now, I'm not so sure.
我也是
Me, neither.
但我知道 无论事情有多糟糕
But I do know that no matter how bad things get,
真正的考验都是我们选择如何应对
the true test is how we choose to respond
我们所受到的苦痛
to the pain we suffer.
或是我们造成的
Or inflict.
说得真好
That's well said.
麦子很幸运
Maze is a lucky girl.
希望她能原谅你
Hope she forgives you.
对不起 你... 你很面熟
I'm sorry, you... you look really familiar.
我是克洛伊的妈妈
I'm Chloe's mom?
我们见过吗
Have we met?
没有 应该没有见过
No, I don't believe we have.
我见过的人都不会忘
I never forget a face.
不好意思 我得走了
If you'll excuse me, I have to go.
真爱范内斯
揭示一切
晚安 罗茜
Good night, Rosy.
佩里·史密斯
Perry Smith.
我知道你杀了鲍里斯
I know you had Boris killed.
我还知道乔·菲尔兹
I also know you're responsible
和约翰·戴克之死
for the murder of Jill Fields Joe Fields
是你做的
and John Decker.
真可惜你没有证据 对吗
Aw, such a shame there's no evidence, right?
上法庭好像需要证据啊
The system kind of needs proof.
是啊
Yeah.
你擦干净了屁♥股♥ 我们没有证据
You clean your mess, we got nada.
但你知道谁不在乎没有证据吗
But you know who's okay with nada?
或者应该说"没有[俄语]"
Or shall I say ничего?
对 没错
Yeah, that's right.
你看啊 俄♥国♥人
You see, the Russians,
他们可不喜欢他们的人
they don't like it when one of their own
被别人私下干掉
is taken out without permission.
但谁知道呢
But who knows?
也许他们不会知道的
Maybe they won't hear about it.
别客气 米莎
My pleasure, Meesha.
回见
до свидания.
想不到你还有这种手段
I didn't think you had it in you.
刮目相看啊
I'm impressed.
开车
Drive.
你说得对
You were right.
你跟父亲完全不同
You are nothing like Father.
是吗 为什么改变想法了
Oh? What changed your mind?
如果我把这事告诉你
If I tell you this,
那你必须完全对我坦白 母亲
you have to come completely clean with me, Mother.
没有秘密 妈 不再撒谎
No more secrets, Mom. No more lies.
好
Okay.
怎么了
What happened?
35年前 父亲
35 years ago, Father,
他让我下到人间
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表