剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
终于找到了
About bloody time.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
老兄 我好像被卡住了
Man, I'm tra-- I think I'm stuck.
你能帮我下吗 我的胳臂被卡住了
Hey, can you help me? I think my arm's stuck.
你只要拿...
Just take my...
什么
What?!
老兄 我被困住了 你不能丢下我
Man, I'm trapped! You can't leave me here!
救命
Help!
-懦夫 -杀手
- Coward. - Killer.
-不 -杀人犯
- No. - Murderer.
-禽兽 - 不
- Monster. - No...
-杀手 -懦夫
- Killer. - Coward!
不 你们不明白
No, you don't understand.
我没得选择
I had no choice.
放过我吧
Leave me alone!
-求你 -懦夫
- Please! - Coward!
不
No!
杰森·卡莱尔教授
Professor Jason Carlisle.
记得我吗
Remember me?
总是这样子 一遍又一遍
It keeps happening. Over and over.
就好像我在地狱里
It's like I'm in Hell!
这可不是"好像"
There's no "like" about it.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
这是你自食恶果
This is a torture of your own making.
以内疚作燃料
Fueled by guilt.
加了点作料增添乐趣
With a little bit of flair thrown in for fun.
求你
Please.
我要离开这里
I need to get out of here.
我怎么才能离开
How do I get out?
这就很简单了
Well, it's quite simple,
你不能
you can't.
-什么 -直到你认为自己赎清了罪
- What? - Not until you no longer believe you deserve it.
但我从来没见有人出去过
And I have never seen anyone pull themselves out of here.
上帝啊 不要不要
Oh, God, no, no, no.
-不不 -但是
- No, no... - However,
或许弥补你的罪行
perhaps making some amends for your misdeeds
也能帮你脱身
might do the trick.
什么事都行 求你
Anything. Please.
我要怎么弥补
How do I make amends?
那么 在你粗暴地自尽之前
Well, before you so rudely ended your own life,
你给一个警探下了毒
you poisoned a detective.
一个我非常在乎的人
Someone who I care about very much.
现在还有时间能救她
There's still time to save her.
所以 如果你给我她的解药配方
So, if you give me the formula to her antidote,
没准你的罪孽能够减轻呢
perhaps your guilt might be alleviated.
怎样
Yeah?
抓紧 教授
Tick tock, Professor!
给你
There.
配方
The formula.
这样可以了吗
Does that make us good?
这得看你啊
You tell me.
看来还不够
I didn't think so.
不不 求你
No. No, please!
不要
No!
不要 不要
No! No!
为什么复活还不来呢
Where's a resurrection when you need one?
现在要是有瓶酒在手就好了
Could really use my flask right about now.
我总是没你弹得那么好 弟弟
I never could play as well as you, brother.
乌列
Uriel...
我...
I...
我知道
I know.
一时很难接受 是吧
It's a lot to take in, isn't it?
我不...
I don't...
我不明白 亚兹拉尔之剑
I-I don't understand, Azrael's blade,
应该毁灭了你 而不是送你下地狱啊
it should've destroyed you, not sent you to Hell.
你不应该在这里 弟弟
You don't deserve to be here, brother.
你说得对 我不应该
You're right, I don't.
但你应该
But you do.
你以为这事很容易忘掉吗
You think it's that easy to let go?
再仔细想想吧 弟弟
Think again, brother.
不不不 这是怎么回事
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, what's happening?
怎么回事
What's happening?
我要救警探
I need to save the detective.
但你就是控制不住自己 对不对
But you just can't help yourself, can you?
你要相信我
You have to believe me,
我不想这样
I didn't want this.
但你还是...
And yet...
-六十秒到 -离手
- 60 seconds! - Clear!
你不是说能成功吗 琳达
I thought you said this would work, Linda!
离手
Clear!
不不不
No, no, no!
我到底是怎么想的
What was I thinking?
这打一开始就是个坏主意
This was always a terrible idea.
你知道我们不是飞贼吧
You know, we are not cat burglars.
我们肯定会被抓的
We are totally gonna get caught.
"飞贼"
"Cat burglars"?
你这什么剧本 老式武侠吗
What are you, an old-timey desperado?
我只是说我们有点缺乏准备
I'm just saying we're a little out of our element.
那是你
Speak for yourself.
是的 我发现了
Yeah, I noticed.
谁教会你撬锁的
Where'd you learn to pick a lock like that?
我奶奶
My grandma.
我们要找的是什么来着
And what exactly are we looking for again?
你们偷错地方了
You picked the wrong place to rob.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 我停不下这把剑
I'm sorry, I can't make it stop.
这把剑
"It?"
好像和你没关系一样
As if you had no part in it.
我不想的 我那时也不想的
I don't! I didn't.
我也不想这样
I-I don't want this!
看看你
Look at you.
多么可悲
So pitiful.
被困在你曾经统治的地狱中
Stuck in the very Hell you once ruled.
陷入了你自己的愧疚
Trapped by your own guilt.
在我们指出你有多软弱的时候
And while we're pointing out how lame you are,
你甚至没有去完成我告诉你的那件事
you didn't even follow up on that thing I told you.
我死前在你耳边悄悄说的那件事
What I whispered in your ear before I died.
什么
What?
"安宁存于此"
"The peace is here"?
安宁存于此
The peace is here.
我以为那只是胡话
I... I thought that was just nonsense.
大脑濒死时蹦出的胡话 我...
The... the final ramblings of a dying brain. I...
除非你是说你在那一刻感到了安宁 兄弟
Unless you're saying you found peace in that moment, brother.
小路 小路 小路
Oh, Luci, Luci, Luci.
你应该很清楚的
You should know better than that.
我擅长的就是观察规律
I'm all about patterns,
预测未来
predicting the future.
我的临终之言是条线索
My last words were a clue.
线索 什么线索
A clue? A clue to what?
你才应该是解开这个线索的人 不是吗
Well, you're the one who has to figure that out, aren't you?
说到底
After all,
我只存在于你的脑海
I'm just in your head.
我只是你罪恶感的具象
I'm just a manifestation of your own guilty conscience.
说到罪恶感
Speaking of...
不
No.
我希望你在人间没什么牵挂了
I hope you didn't leave any unfinished business up on Earth...
什么
What?
因为你永远都逃不出去了
...'cause you're never getting out of here.
-怎么了 -医生刚刚呼叫了我们
- What's happening? - Doctor just paged us.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表