剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
and believe me, I personally commend you
并没有扔下你的孩子们不管
for not abandoning your children,
但还是不应该放弃啊
but that's still no reason to give up.
我没有放弃 我只是...
Oh, I-I... I haven't given up. I'm...
理查德先生 你这还有一整片的腊肠
Mr. Richards, you have an entire slice of salami
粘在衣服上
stuck to your shirt.
天啊
Oh, God.
来吧
Come on.
你的衣橱在哪 楼上吗
Where's your closet? Up here?
太好了 还有更多不同颜色的洞洞鞋
Oh, goody. They come in more colors.
全身上下需要穿戴橡胶的地方
There's only one body part
只有一处
rubber should be worn on.
你可能不知道
Not that you'd know.
很明显你已经把自己阉了
You've clearly castrated yourself.
不过别担心 我来帮你
But don't worry. I'm here to help.
夏威夷印花
Hawaiian print?
这可是第八宗罪 扔掉
The eighth deadly sin. Out.
戴维·马修斯粉丝纪念衫
Dave Matthews tribute tank.
我现在有点担心你的智商了
Now I'm doubting your sanity.
这里还有什么 看看这件
What have we got? Ah! Here we go.
这件比较靠谱
This is more promising.
多久没穿过了
Not worn since the...?
-婚礼以后 -我猜也是
- Wedding. - ?That's what I thought, right.
我们来看看
Let's have a look.
搞什么
Come on.
快点啊
Come on!
这是...
Is that, uh...
可♥卡♥因♥
Cocaine!
还是上等货
Oh, and the good stuff, as well.
警探 欢迎来参加派对
Ah, Detective, welcome to the party.
妈妈 我的队友们来吃午饭了
Hey, Mom, the gang's here for lunch!
马上就好
Ready in a minute.
给一整支球队做午饭也没有多难
You know, feeding a whole ball team isn't too big a job
只要有速食芝士通心粉就行了
when you have macaroni and cheese dinner handy.
做好了 孩子们 快来吃吧
Okay, boys, come and get it!
麦泽金 这些黏糊糊的东西是什么
Mazikeen, what is this strange gooey substance
能让这群男孩们这么高兴
that this boy is cooing about?
你在看黄♥片♥吗
You watching porn?
这是什么
What is this?
跟钱差不多
It's like money.
人类用它买♥♥那些买♥♥不起的东西
Humans use it to buy things they can't afford.
我要是在从垃圾桶找吃的之前知道这事就好了
Wish I'd found this before I ate out of those street bins.
人类太愚蠢了 不是吗
Humans are silly animals, aren't they?
弱小又脆弱
Weak. Fragile.
我就指望这个呢
That's what I'm counting on.
好了... 我们说到哪了
Now... where were we?
这毒品可真不少
That's a lot of coke.
你认为那个律师的丈夫贩毒吗
Think the attorney's husband was dealing?
我不觉得他能销♥售♥这个
I don't think he's the entrepreneurial type.
可能是那个律师干的
Thinking maybe the lawyer was.
虽然也讲不通 不过这倒是能解释
Doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but it would explain
她为什么在酒店里挨捅了
why she ended up bleeding in that hotel room.
那孩子说不定在街头帮她分销什么的
Well, maybe the kid was her street dealer or something.
也许吧 艾拉在袋子上找到一个指纹
Yeah, maybe. Anyhow, Ella got a big fat print off the plastic.
我正在从系统里查
I'm running it through AFIS now.
盒子里是什么
What's with the box?
你的包裹
Delivery for you.
-什么 -没错
- What? ?- Yeah.
丹 我们已经说好了的
Dan, I thought we talked about this.
要统一战线 尤其是这种时候
A united front, especially now.
不是我
Hey, don't look at me.
她到了 太好了
Oh, she's here! Lovely.
迷你厨房♥有没有一起送来
Did the mini kitchen come, too?
路西法 你不应该给她买♥♥这个娃娃
Lucifer, you shouldn't have gotten her the doll.
没关系 你可以说是你送的
It's fine. You can say it's from you.
看看这个
Oh. Hello.
加州驾驶证
路易斯·门多萨
Luis Mendoza.
他给那个叫维克多·佩雷斯的毒枭做事
He's a known associate of drug kingpin Victor Perez.
那人挺吓人的
He's a scary dude.
不过很聪明
Smart though,
知道给自己请一位厉害的辩护律师
to partner up with a high-powered defense attorney.
怪不得他这些年一直能从联调局手中逃脱
Which would explain why he's eluded the FBI for years.
我有个朋友在局里
I have a friend in the Bureau.
我给他打个电♥话♥ 看看能不能问出什么
I'll call him, I'll see what I can find out.
谢了
Thank you.
快看 还送了一块小巧克力蛋糕
Oh, look, she comes with an adorable little chocolate cake.
你家孩子最喜欢了
Your child's favorite.
我等会儿再跟你算账
I will deal with you later.
不客气
You're welcome.
点点点芝麻...
Eeny meeny miney...
你在浪费时间 麦泽金
You are wasting your time, Mazikeen.
在地狱你没法摧毁我
You couldn't break me in Hell.
你以为在这里就可以吗
What makes you think you could do it here?
我没法伤害你也许只是因为你不是人类
Maybe I couldn't hurt you because you weren't human.
可你现在是了
Well, now you are.
不 那是因为我是无罪的
No, it's because I wasn't guilty of anything.
在地狱要施与被诅咒者应得的惩罚
Hell gives the damned what they deserve.
我不应该受到惩罚
I didn't deserve to be punished.
你也知道这一点
And you know it.
不
No.
我觉得这只是因为我没能找到你的弱点
I think it's because I just didn't find your weak spot.
人人都有
Everyone has one.
肉体凡胎更多
Human bodies have several.
小心点
Careful.
这幅躯体只能愈合一次
This body only heals once,
而且路西法叫你不要伤害我
and Lucifer told you not to harm me.
你可能骗过了他一时 但他很聪明
You may have him confused right now, but he's smart.
他会想明白 看清你的真面目的
He'll come around, see you for who you really are.
一位爱自己儿子的母亲
A mother who loves her son.
慈爱的母亲才不会抛弃儿子
Loving mothers don't abandon their sons.
我威胁到了你和他的关系了是吧
I threaten your relationship with him, don't I?
少来这套
Nice try.
尽管你说要出去不干了
Even though you say you're on your way out,
你还是在这儿执行他的命令
you're still here doing his bidding.
你需要他
You need him.
而如果我留在了人间 他就不需要你了
And if I stay, then he won't need you.
相信我 你不会留在这里的
Trust me, you won't stay.
路西法和你前夫约定了要带你回地狱
Lucifer made a deal with your ex to take you back to Hell,
而他有约必践
and he doesn't break deals.
更不可能先跟上帝违约
Don't think he'd start with God.
他做了个约定
He made a deal?
等等
Wait.
这是你的弱点吗
Is that a weak spot?
那些 是眼泪吗
Are those... tears?
你不是个好母亲
You're a bad mother.
是吗 我看你是想到你自己的童年了
Really? I think you might be projecting a little bit.
是吗 怎么说
Oh, really? How's that?
你一直把各种谋杀案都归罪于你母亲
Well, you keep trying to pin murders on your own mother.
我猜你和她关系不是很好吧
I'm guessing you and her don't have the best relationship.
好了
There.
至少我把这块漂亮的巧克力蛋糕留下了
At least I get to keep the cute little chocolate cake.
真是够了
Oh, come on.
我和科尔伯恩特工谈过了
Talked to Agent Colburn.
夏洛特不是听命于贩毒团伙的
Charlotte wasn't working for the cartel.
她是要搞垮它
She was working to bring it down.
那可怜的孩子也是
So was that poor kid.
他名叫马可·桑切斯
His name's Marco Sanchez.
和贩毒集团搅合在了一起
Got in over his head with the cartel,
想要弃暗投明
was trying to make it right.
所以他是作为线人
So he was working with Charlotte
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表