剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
路西法
第二季 第十集
《路西法》前情回顾
Previously on Lucifer.
你跟踪了杀你父亲的人
You stalked your father's murderer
之后他就被杀了
right before he was killed.
我知道这样显得很可疑
I know this looks bad.
杀了乔·菲尔茨的人还杀了我爸爸
Whoever killed Joe Fields killed my father.
怎么 你觉得是典狱长做的
What, you think the warden did it?
这人杀了我父亲
This man killed my father.
你毁了我的家庭
You tore apart my family.
你想要什么我都满足你
I can get you whatever you want.
我只想让你知道
All I want is for you to know
你被约翰·戴克的女儿抓到了
that John Decker's kid got you.
他叫鲍里斯·索科洛夫 和不法分子有联♥系♥
His name is Boris Sokolov. He connects criminals,
但自己从来不动手
but he always keeps his own hands clean.
人们称我为人体测谎仪
People call me Human Lie Detector.
所以 你给我指条明路
So, you point me in the right direction
否则我一定让你生不如死
or I'm gonna make your life a living hell.
妈 这是路西法 路西法 这是我妈
Mom, this is Lucifer. Lucifer, Mom.
戴克妈妈
Mama Decker.
你要留在人间
You shall remain right here
与你所鄙视的人类生活在一起
on Earth amongst the creatures you so despise.
你要把我留在夏洛特·理查德的生活中吗
You're going to send me into the life of Charlotte Richards?
所以我想一心投入工作中
I thought I'd dive into my employment.
你打给我的时候我很惊讶
I was pretty surprised when you called me.
你相当有魅力
You are fairly attractive.
我唯一感到
The only place I've ever felt
被需要和被尊重的地方
wanted or respected...
是这儿吗 和人类在一起吗
Is here with humanity?!
这就是我的家
This is my home!
面对现实吧 母亲
Deal with it, Mother!
你似乎对这些人类有感情了
You seem attached to these creatures
我不明白是为什么
and I can't figure out why.
至少让我今晚请你吃饭吧
Let me at least buy you dinner tonight to celebrate.
我到了
要我帮你点些什么吗
你在哪儿
你没事吧
好吧 我回家了
不好意思
Excuse me.
好 我去帮您开过来
Yeah. I'll get it for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不能杀她 母亲
You can't kill her, Mom.
我当然可以
Well, of course I can.
只要按下这个按钮
I just press this button.
母亲 求你了
Mom, please...
把引爆器给我
give me the detonator.
不行 就是因为这个臭虫
No. This little bug is the reason
路西法才不愿意回家
that Lucifer doesn't want to go home.
只要踩死她 问题就解决了
Squash her, problem solved.
你真的要逼我从你手里抢吗
Are you really gonna make me force it away from you?
我真心建议你不要这样做
Trust me, you don't want to do that.
但我不能让你杀克洛伊 母亲
But I can't let you kill Chloe, Mom.
你什么时候...
Since when can you...
我警告过你
I tried to warn you.
很显然 人类的小身板限制不了我的神力
Apparently, paltry human flesh can't contain my divinity.
好戏开始了
Here we go.
炸♥弹♥在车上
Bomb's in the car.
好激动啊
So exciting.
母亲 住手
Mom, stop!
我是在帮你
I am trying to help you.
我比路西法更了解他自己
I know Lucifer better than he knows himself
如果你杀了克洛伊
and if you kill Chloe,
他绝对会不惜一切代价查出真♥相♥
he won't rest until he finds out who did it
等他知道是谁干的
and when he does, Mom,
他会恨你一辈子
he will hate you forever.
得了吧
Come on.
一个凡人在他心中不可能比家人更重要
One little human can't mean more to him than his family.
为了保护她 他杀了乌列
He killed Uriel to protect her.
那...
Well...
这女的到底有什么特别的
what's so damn special about this one?
我不知道
That I don't know.
但是母亲 最重要的是
But, Mom, the bottom line is
如果你希望小路跟我们回家
if we want Luci to go home with us,
我们得让他自己作出决定
then we need to make sure that it's his decision
主动离开克洛伊
to leave Chloe behind.
真是扫兴透顶
Well, that was anticlimactic.
我得找个更隐晦点的方法
So, I need to find a more subtle way
断了路西法这小恋曲
to end Lucifer's silly crush.
好好跟我说说
Tell me everything.
其实...
Well, there's...
没什么好说的
nothing to say, really.
你跟克洛伊...
You had a date...
约会了
with Chloe.
这是大事 路西法
That's a big deal, Lucifer.
你得跟我讲讲
I need to hear about it.
跟你的心理医生讲讲
You know, as your therapist.
首先 我觉得这不算大事 而且...
Well, for one, I wouldn't say it was a big deal and...
不是约会 只是吃晚餐
it wasn't a date, just dinner...
更像是朋友之间一起吃个夜宵
more like a snack, actually, between friends.
味道如何
How was the food?
听说那家的鲈鱼特别好吃
I've heard their branzino is amazing.
这个...
Well, yeah, it's...
不好说
hard to say, really.
光顾享受气氛了没注意是吗
Too caught up in the moment to notice?
对对 我没注意
Caught up, in-in a way, yes.
你是不是临阵脱逃了
You chickened out, didn't you?
什么
What?
我是魔鬼 医生
I'm the Devil, Doctor.
从不临阵脱逃
I don't chicken out.
我只是觉得应该让她
I just simply thought that she should
安心享受食物...
enjoy the food without any...
不被打扰
distractions.
听我说 我懂的
Listen, you know, I get it.
上次治疗的进展吓到你了
Our last breakthrough spooked you
所以你现在心里很慌
and now you're running scared.
我从来不慌 也不会临阵脱逃
I don't "run scared" any more than I "chicken."
你不会表现出来
Not literally.
但你在逃避真♥相♥
But you're avoiding the truth.
或者说撒谎
Also known as lying.
我从来不会撒谎 永远不会
That I know I don't do... ever.
可是...
But yet...
你确实在撒谎 路西法
you are lying, Lucifer...
你在欺骗自己
...to yourself.
《Us & Them》 Truthsayer
-我欠你一个解释 -是吗 什么解释
- I owe you an explanation. - Really? Why?
是因为让我一个人在餐厅里傻等
Was it for... leaving me all alone at a restaurant
让我享受了一晚上服务生同情的目光吗
so the busboy could give me pitiful glances all night?
我知道你有什么借口
I know what your explanation is
我也不想知道她叫什么 尤其是今天
and I don't want to know her name, especially not today.
实际上 警探 我不是来说这个的
Actually, Detective, that isn't what I was going to say, I...
路西法 我没时间听你扯了
Look, Lucifer, I don't have time for this.
我正要出门 再说了 这是我的错
I was just on my way out. Besides, this is my fault.
我早该知道你能有多自私 多不顾他人
I should've known how selfish and thoughtless you can be.
路西法
Lucifer.
你真贴心
How thoughtful.
佩内洛普
Penelope.
你真是太好了
You are the sweetest
这么难过的日子 还特地来支持我们
to come support us on such a difficult day.
我拿我的胳膊腿打赌 妈
I bet you an arm and a leg, Mom,
他根本不知道今天是什么日子
that he has no idea what today is.
拿你可爱的四肢打赌
Well, that's rather unwise of you
可不太明智 警探
to wager your lovely extremities, Detective.
尤其是我非常清楚今天是什么日子
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表