剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
我们由那封邮件追查到
We traced the e-mail
一个叫马修·霍芬的研究生
to a grad student named Matthew Hoffing.
他在这做兼♥职♥
He works here part-time.
图书馆 多枯燥的地方啊
Libraries. Dreary places, aren't they?
有一股脚臭味
They smell like feet.
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得图书馆还挺浪漫的
I think they can, uh, be kind of romantic.
你有没有在图书馆里和人亲热过
Have you ever, you know, made out in a library?
什么
What...
警探 你今天是怎么了
Detective, what has gotten into you today?
这种时候你一般都会叫我专心查案
This is usually when you tell me to focus on the work.
-我当然有在图书馆和人亲热过 -好吧
- And yes, of course I've made out in a library. - Right.
我... 我只是想...
Yeah, I was-I was-- I've been trying to kind of...
这样吧
You know what?
不说了
Never mind.
绝对没有达到我想要的效果
It's definitely not getting the reaction I was expecting.
-好吧 -所以不说了
- Right. - So, just-- no.
还是要说
You know what? No.
你什么时候开始回避上♥床♥这种事了
Since when have you've been one to avoid sex?
-什么 -洛杉矶警局
- What? - LAPD.
给我们看看你手里有什么
Show us what's in your hands.
不用 双手高举过头 让我们能看见
No, raise your hands above your head where we can see them.
-有可能有枪 警探 -不是枪
- Well, it might be a gun, Detective. - It's not a gun.
爽爽爽
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我不认识什么...
I don't know any kid...
谨慎不出错
Better safe than sorry.
好了
Right.
我不知道你在说什么
Look, I don't know what you're talking about.
我不认识叫瑞克的学生
I don't know any kid named Rick.
你就是男子69吗
You are Dee-man69, yeah?
顺带说一句 这文字游戏玩得巧妙
That's a very clever play on words, by the way.
"1号♥处♥男♥"这名字被人抢注了吗
Was "Nevergetslaid#1" taken?
是的 那是我的邮件账号♥ 但是
Yes, that's my e-mail, but...
我只用这个账号♥来看...
I only ever use it for...
你们懂的...
you know...
毛♥片♥
porn.
能否解释一下
Care to explain
昨天上午九点十分 你为何给约翰尼·凯恩
why you sent Johnny Kane a threatening e-mail
发恐吓邮件呢
yesterday at 9:10 A.M.?
逮到你了 霍芬先生
Busted, Mr. Hoffing.
你最好坦白交代[洗干净手出来]
You may as well come clean now.
一语双关
Pun intended.
首先 我是约翰尼·凯恩的粉丝
First off, I'm kind of a fan of Johnny Kane.
我觉得他非常有才华
I think he's super talented,
但还没迷到发邮件给他
but not enough to e-mail him.
其次 在那个时间 即使我想
And secondly, I couldn't have e-mailed him at that time
我也没法发邮件给他
even if I wanted to.
我当时在课堂上做助教
I was T.A.ing a class.
来看 我可以证明
Here, I can prove it.
马里布州立大学
好了
Okay.
这里有封邮件
There is an e-mail there.
等着
Wait for it.
但不是我发的
But it wasn't me.
这些人能不能换句台词
Do they ever get less predictable?
不 我说真的 账号♥肯定是被人黑了
No, I'm serious. It must've been hacked.
我没发过那封邮件 这封也不是我发的
I didn't send that e-mail, and I didn't send this one either.
你说的是哪封
What other one?
这封 一小时前发的
This one, sent an hour ago.
不是我
It wasn't me.
发件人:男子69 主题:选择权在于你
亲爱的格温德琳·斯科特
请看视频 非常地重要
格温德琳·斯科特医生
Dr. Gwendolyn Scott.
你是一位举世闻名的胸外科医生
You're a world-renowned thoracic surgeon.
拯救了很多人的生命
Who's saved an awe-inspiring number of lives.
所以我很期待看到
Which is why it'll be so interesting to see
你究竟会在这个试验中做出什么选择
what decision you make for this experiment.
你要么废了你的手
You can either destroy your hand
要么...艾什莉·科贝特
or... Ashley Corbett,
一名无辜的马里布州立大学大二学生
an innocent sophomore at Malibu State,
将被毒死
will die of poisoning.
你有24小时来做决定
You have 24 hours to decide.
按照我说的做 她就会收到解药的
Do what's asked, and an antidote will be delivered.
全靠你的决定
The choice is yours alone.
这不仅与约翰尼·凯恩有关
This isn't just about Johnny Kane.
我们必须马上找到艾什莉·科贝特
We have to find Ashley Corbett now.
丹和斯科特医生在一起
Okay, Dan's with Dr. Scott.
我们只要找到艾什莉·科贝特就行了
All we have to do now is find Ashley Corbett.
我们进去之后
Look, once we get inside,
我来交涉
let me handle this.
好吧 警探 要想成功
Okay, Detective, in order to do so,
我们必须...融入进去
we need to... blend in.
什么意思
Meaning?
就是别那么警♥察♥ 火♥辣♥女教师一点
Meaning less hall monitor, more, sort of, hot for teacher.
所以如果你不介意
So, do you mind if I...
-谢谢你 -好吧
- Thank you. - Right.
-我懂了 -那就动手吧
- I got it. - Well, come on.
-别盯着我 -好吧
- You're staring. - I-- fine.
好了
Okay.
看起来怎么样
How do I look?
好美
Beautiful.
还有一件事
but, um, one last thing.
这个
Voilà.
真正的大学生都端着一杯酒
No college rager is complete without one.
好了 走吧
Right. Shall we?
《Greenlight》 Pitbull
这些就是祖国未来的栋梁 警探
These are the future leaders of America, Detective,
沉浸在性 毒品
engaging in sex, drugs,
和淫乱之中无法自拔
and lecherous behavior.
我真自豪啊
Makes me proud.
别光顾着享受
All right, well, don't get too comfortable.
记住 我们不是来参加派对的
Remember, we're not here to party,
是来找艾什莉的
we're here to find Ashley.
她可能已经病了
And she could be sick already,
我们分头找 这样机会大一点
so let's split up and we'll cover more ground that way.
好 不去享受 找到女孩 记住了
Right. Find the girl, don't have fun. Check.
请问你们见过这个女孩吗
Excuse me, have you seen this girl?
我好像一小时之前见过她
I think I saw her an hour ago.
-她很火♥辣♥ -太好了
- She's, like, way hot. - Yeah, great.
你知道她在哪里吗 她可能有危险
do you know where she is? 'Cause she might be in danger.
醉酒的危险
Danger of getting wasted!
艾什莉·科贝特
Ashley Corbett?
有人见到艾什莉·科贝特吗
Anyone seen Ashley Corbett?
艾什莉·科贝特 没有
Ashley Corbett? No...
你们好
Oh, hello.
你们都很可爱
Right, uh, yes, uh, you're all very lovely.
非常可爱
Very lovely.
老天 我怎么才能关闭我的魅力
Dear, how do I turn this thing off?
我在找艾什莉·科贝特
I'm looking for Ashley Corbett.
你能告诉我她在哪里吗
can you tell me where she is?
我们会告诉你的
We'll tell you.
但是首先你得为我们做件事
But first you have to do something for us.
马上就结束了 斯科特医生
We are almost through, Dr. Scott.
非常感谢你回答了我们的问题
I really appreciate you answering our questions.
收到邮件后我应该报♥警♥的
Probably should've called you when I got the e-mail.
我很害怕
I was afraid.
没关系 医生
It's okay, Doctor.
我们来了
We're here now.
我能问你一个问题吗 警探
Can I ask you something, Detective?
你会怎么选
What would you do?
如果你是我
If you were me,
你会选你的手
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表