剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
失去控制了 我们不能让个人情绪影响到
get away from you. We can't let our feelings get in the way
我们的工作 路西法
of our work, Lucifer.
我们要团队协作
We have to work together as a team,
否则会有人受到伤害的
or else someone could get hurt.
好吧
Yes.
你说的对 我想也许是这样
Yes, I suppose they could.
你好
Hello?
这里有斯科特医生的一个快递
I've got a delivery for a Dr. Scott.
给我吧 洛杉矶警局
Uh, I'll take that. LAPD.
谢谢
Thanks.
"我是言而有信之人"
"I'm a man of my word."
解药
The antidote.
我们要检测一下然后立即送去艾什莉那儿
We need to test this and get it to Ashley now.
好
Right.
还记得我在我朋友圈里求助
Remember how I sent a shout-out to my peeps
关于其他中毒受害者的情况吗
for other poison victims?
来见见这位无名氏先生
Well, meet Monsieur John Doe.
据我国安部的朋友所说
Now, according to my buddy at DHS,
这家伙在芝加哥的一架飞机货舱被发现
this guy was found in the cargo hold of a plane in Chicago.
和我们这边的中毒者的症状相似
Similar symptoms to our poison vic.
而且听好了 他所在的那趟飞机
And get this, the flight he was on?
是从洛杉矶起飞的
Came out of Los Angeles.
所以 他可能是最早的受害者
So, he might actually be the first victim?
没错 唯一的不同在于
Mm-hmm. I mean, the only difference
他身上满是热斑 就像毒药
is he has hot spots all over him, almost like the poison...
洒在他身上
Spilled on him.
没错
Exactly.
但因为毒性太强 丹 他还是死了
But this stuff is so strong, Dan, that it killed him anyway.
我们讨论的可是
I mean, we are talking
专门设计的毒药
designer poison here.
通过管制药品改造而来
Engineered from controlled substances.
每种之间都有所不同
Each one just a little bit different.
那么 我们如何才能得到解药
So, how do we get an antidote?
这正是棘手的部分
Well, that right there is the tricky part.
专门设计的毒药需要专门的解药
Designer poisons need designer antidotes.
这家伙 我们的凶手 真的很厉害[好]
This guy, our killer, is really good.
我是说 很坏
I mean, bad.
但真的很厉害
But really good.
我的天
Oh, my God.
是啊
I know.
太难搞了 但我们一定能搞定 伙计
It's tough. But we'll get through this, buddy.
不 那张照片 等一下
No. No, that photo. Hold on one second.
在哪呢
Where is it?
怎么了
What?
一样的胎记
The same birthmark.
在芝加哥死的那家伙
Your dead guy from Chicago
就是安迪·克莱因伯格
is Andy Kleinberg.
我们之前调查的涉嫌谋杀空姐的
The rich guy that we looked into for the murder
那个有钱人
of that stewardess.
我们当时...在找一个包裹
We were searching for a... a special package
被走私进来的
that was smuggled into the country,
-然后呢 -我们一直没有找到
- Okay. - We never found it.
那里一定装着毒药
It had to be the poison.
克莱因伯格一定是偷了毒药的人
Kleinberg must've been the one who stole it.
看看他的下场
And look what happened to him.
这是另外一个被下毒的学生吗
This is the other student that was poisoned?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不认识他
I don't recognize him.
没关系 我们是看你身体好些了
It's okay. We just need to ask you these questions
才问问你这些问题
now that you're feeling better.
没错 因为你已经不再内出血了
Yes. Now that your inside's no longer bleeding out.
你有什么头绪吗 艾什莉
Do you have any idea, Ashley,
昨天你可能是什么时候被下毒的
when you could've been poisoned yesterday?
没有 那天很平常
No. I mean, it was a normal day.
我起床后 参加了生物考试
I woke up. I had a bio exam.
在宿舍吃了午饭
Lunch at the dorms...
然后就去了健身房♥ 但我无法锻炼
Then I just, I went to the gym, I couldn't even work out
因为我的胳膊有点酸
'cause my arm was kind of sore.
你胳膊为什么酸
Why was your arm sore?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想是因为打了一针流感疫苗吧
Uh, I guess, 'cause of the flu shot that I got?
你认为可能是这个原因吗
Do you think that could have been it?
根据法医报告
So, according to the M.E. Report,
另外一个孩子也打了流感疫苗
the other kid got a flu shot, too.
真是出人意料
Ah. Well, what do you know?
艾什莉 你是去哪打的疫苗
Ashley, where did you get the shot?
学校的医疗车
The university health van.
好 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
是的
Yes.
-不好意思 -早日康复
- Excuse me. - Get well soon.
打流感疫苗的人是
The guy who gave the flu shots
杰森·卡莱尔医生
was Dr. Jason Carlisle.
这是他出车祸的视频
This is footage of a car accident he was in.
这段视频火之前 他是马里布的一名教授
He was a professor at Malibu until this video went viral.
不
No!
想知道为什么吗
Want to know why?
因为这个可怜的傻瓜救了自己吗
Because the poor sap saved himself?
纠正一下 因为他救了他写了四年的
Correction. Because he saved the dissertation he'd been
学位论文 而一个在做优步司机的
working on for four years, while an innocent college student
无辜大学生却死了
working as an Uber driver died.
他丢尽了颜面 妻子离开了他
He was publicly humiliated, his wife left him,
还丢了工作 他的整个世界都崩溃了
he lost his job, his entire world spiraled out of control.
所以他当了一名流动医生
So he took a job as a mobile health tech.
我以为凶手只是疯了
I thought our killer was just raving mad,
但是他是想证明一个论点
but he's trying to prove a bloody point.
每个人都会和他做出一样的选择
That everyone would make the same choice he did.
将拯救自己的生计置于别人的生命之上
Saving their livelihood over someone else's life.
约翰尼·凯恩的脸是他的谋生手段
Johnny Kane's face is his bread and butter,
那个外科医生的手也是
and so is the surgeon's hand.
所以他是在重现他的道德困境
So he's recreating his own moral dilemma.
每一个人都是他刻意挑选的
He's picking everyone by design--
孩子 专家
the kids, the professionals...
而且他还在继续
And he's not done.
学校搜查了教授的房♥子
Unis searched the professor's house.
他们发现了数十名可能的目标人的资料
They found files on over a dozen possible targets.
好吧 我们得找到他 不然我们得
Okay. Well, we need to find him or else we need to figure out
想个谨慎的法子把他引出来
a way to draw him out carefully.
或者我们可以放开手脚
Or we could just get a big stick
尽情地捋捋虎须
and poke the bear as hard as we can.
什么意思
What does that mean?
这个人显然十分自大
Well, this man clearly has an oversized ego,
把他和约翰尼·凯恩与斯科特医生相提并论
comparing himself to the likes of Johnny Kane and Dr. Scott.
如果我们威胁到了他的自尊
If we threaten that ego,
相信我 他会有反应的
trust me, he'll respond.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为我了解他那种人 丹尼尔
Because I know his type, Daniel.
实际上 我过去就和这种人住在一起
Used to live with him, in fact.
我称他为父亲
Called him Dad.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你在干什么 警探
What are you doing, Detective?
给他发邮件
Sending him an e-mail.
什么
What?
"你这可怜虫
"You pathetic sad sack,
"难怪你没能得到终身教职
"No wonder you didn't get tenure,
你的实验和你一样讨厌"
your experiments are as ugly as you are."
说得好 警探
Well said, Detective.
认真的吗 羞辱连环杀手
Seriously? Insulting the serial killer?
真是个好主意
That's an awesome idea.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有 他的面具有点老套了
Also, his mask is a bit lame.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表