剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
I let my emotions get the best of me the other night, okay?
我犯了个错误
I made a mistake.
你和我 没可能的
You and me, it's not happening.
你得接受这个事实 路西法
You have to accept, Lucifer,
我们是关注点极为
that we are very different people
不同的两种人
with very different priorities.
我现在的关注点是这个案子
My priority right now is this case.
好吗 所以
Okay? So, just...
你出去透透气吧
step outside and get some air.
我不需要透气
I don't need air.
我需要
Well, I do.
好吧
Right.
了解
Understood.
有个男人刚进了酒吧
A man just entered the bar.
收到
Got you.
你是我见过的最漂亮的空姐之一
You are one of the prettiest flight attendants I've ever seen.
我叫霸哥
I'm Burt.
你好霸哥
Hi, Burt.
你准备好上机了吗
You ready for takeoff?
他们去酒店房♥间了
They're on their way to the hotel room.
你准备好拆包裹了吗
Are you ready for the package?
我觉得那应该是我的台词
I think that's supposed to be my line.
我知道你杀了那个空姐和她的朋友 人♥渣♥
I know you killed that flight attendant and her friend, dirtbag.
不不不 我叫吉姆
No, no, no! My name's Jim!
有人给了我一百块
Some guy gave me a C-note,
叫我坐到你边上并假装自己是霸哥
told me to sit next to you and say I was Burt.
如果他不是我们的目标 那真正的凶手在哪
If that's not our killer then where is he?
我认为你手上有一些属于我的东西
I believe you have something that belongs to me.
我猜是霸哥吧
Burt, I presume.
他能归我吗
Can I keep him?
把她拉开 她疯了
Get her off me! She's insane!
那你最好老实交待
Well, you better start talking.
雇你的人在哪
Where's the man that paid you?
我不知道 他看见了一个黑发高个西装男
I don't know. He saw some tall guy with dark hair in a suit.
就走了
He took off.
是路西法
That's Lucifer.
是
Yeah.
我记得在沙滩派对上见过你
Recognized you from the beach party.
当然 你是那个沙滩男
Of course. Tommy Bahama.
刚好你找到我了
It's good that you found me,
我正好一直有点事想问你
'cause I've been meaning to ask you something since then.
你从哪里弄的水滑梯
Where'd you get the water slide?
我也想给光之吧弄一个
I'd love one for Lux.
我没想好放哪...
I'm not sure where I'd put it...
我要我的包裹
I want my package.
现在就要
Now.
我早该猜到珍娜在光之吧见过我后
I should've known Jana left it with you
会把货留给你
after I saw her at Lux.
所以她才待了几分钟 为了把包裹藏好
That's why she was only there a few minutes--to stash it.
不是 她很快就走了是因为
No, the reason that she left so quickly was because
我不想和她做♥爱♥ 她不高兴了
she was unhappy that I didn't have sex with her.
是吗 我可不信
Yeah, I don't believe you.
没人会拒绝她那样的女孩
No one says no to a girl like that.
相信我 我自己也觉得难以置信
I'm finding it hard to believe myself, trust me,
但是 至于你的包裹 霸哥...
but, uh, as for your package, Burt...
不在我这
I don't have it.
撒谎
Liar.
拜托
Oh, come now.
一点可♥卡♥因♥可不值得
Surely a little bit of cocaine
这些没意义的谋杀
isn't worth all the senseless killing.
可♥卡♥因♥
Cocaine?
包里的东西远比毒品值钱
What's in that package is far more valuable than drugs.
我都快小命不保了 珍娜那个蠢婊♥子♥...
It's my ass on the line, and that stupid bitch Jana...
不准你这么说她
You don't speak of her that way.
你曾经承诺给珍娜全世界
You promised Jana the world
曾诺给她一切她最渴望的东西
and everything she could ever desire.
钱 毒品 一生快活
Money, drugs, a life of pleasure,
但她值得拥有更好的...
but she deserved better than that...
比你好的...
better than you...
也比我好
or me.
我们到底给过她什么
I mean, what did either of us really give her?
虚妄的快乐吗
Empty pleasure?
老兄...
Hey, man...
我们可以商量个办法出来
we can work something out.
包裹我拿走 拿到钱 我们可以...
I'll find the package. I'll get paid. We'll...
我们在很多地方都很像 不是吗 霸哥
We're similar in a lot of ways, aren't we, Burt?
除了一个地方
Except for one.
你是个坏人 而我不是
You're a bad man and I'm not.
我比坏人...坏多了
I'm much... much worse than that.
这是你们要找的凶手 警探们
There's your killer, detectives.
你们会发现他对他的
Think you'll find he feels quite remorseful
人生选择很懊悔
about the life he's led.
求...求求你们 赶紧逮捕我好吗
Please... okay, p-please, just-just arrest me, okay?
-好 起来 -对不起
- Okay, get up. - I'm sorry.
-对不起 对不起 -起来
- I'm sorry, I'm sorry. - Stand up.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你在车里听到的那些话...
About what you heard in the van...
不要紧...
Hey, it doesn't matter...
只是有件事一直困扰着我
except something still bothers me.
霸哥为了这么一单毒品交易杀了这么多人
Burt went to a lot of trouble for a single drug deal.
是啊 他要维护自己的名声
Yeah, well... the guy had a reputation to protect.
你懂的 一旦有人成功从他那偷了东西
You know? One person steals from him,
所有人都会觉得他们也能偷
everyone else thinks they can, too.
好吧 但到底谁拿了那个包裹
All right. But then who has the package?
你...你是怎么找到我的
How... how did you find me?
对不起是我拿的 我当时绝望了
I'm sorry I took it. I was desperate.
我没钱了
I'm broke.
当那个女空乘无意间说漏嘴
When the stewardess let it slip how much cash
告诉我她送这一次能赚到多少钱 我...
she was gonna make from this delivery, I...
我以为是毒品
I thought it was drugs.
我本来准备卖♥♥掉的
I was gonna sell them.
然后我打开包
Then I opened it.
有一个碎了
One of them broke.
我洒了一点到身上 现在...
I spilled a little on myself. Now...
我到底怎么了
What the hell is happening to me?
我在到处找你呢
Hey, I've been looking for you everywhere.
我追踪了你的手♥机♥定位
I tracked your phone's GPS.
是嘛 被你找到了
Well... here I am.
我们要写逮捕报告了
Well, we should wrap up the arrest report,
我指那些书面材料
and by that I mean paperwork,
不是指你说的庆祝一杯 然后又有气氛了
not some celebratory drink that you'll then turn into a moment.
是啊 好吧
Yes, well...
其实我改变心意了
I've changed my mind about that, actually.
我发现我们俩之间是永远不可能的
I realized it would never work out between us.
-是吗 -是的
- Really? - Yes.
所以从现在开始 我不会再营造什么气氛了
So, from now on, no more attempts at moments.
单纯能在你身边协助工作我已经很荣幸了
I'd be honored to, uh, simply continue working by your side...
如果你还需要我的话
...if you'll have me.
当然需要
Of course.
-很好 -是啊
- Good. - Yeah.
你不像是会放弃的人 但...
It's not like you to give up, but...
不 我还没放弃
Oh, no, I haven't given up.
某种程度上说...我只是顿悟了
I had a... an epiphany, of sorts.
你值得更好的人 只不过那个人不是我
You deserve someone worthy of you and that isn't me.
我不是那个意思 路西法
That's not what I've been saying, Lucifer.
我知道 但我是这个意思
I know. It's what I'm saying.
你...值得拥有更好的
You... deserve someone better
因为你 警探
because you, Detective,
无私到了令人发指的地步
are selfless to a nauseating degree.
你永远用把女儿放在首位
You always put your daughter first,
尽管那个不知感恩的淘气鬼
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表