剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
获奖的不是一个人
When they got it.
当时有两个奖杯
There were two awards.
谢谢 你在说什么
Thanks. What are you talking about?
当时有两个奖杯 因为打斗要两个人
There were two awards, because a fight takes two people.
一个是奖杯是给韦斯利的
One of the awards was given to Wesley...
一个给基莫
And one to Kimo.
一定是有人将他的奖杯和韦斯利换了
Someone must've switched out his award for Wesley's.
所以基莫的指纹在上边
That's why Kimo's prints were on it.
杰米·李·艾德丽安在道场
Jamie Lee Adrienne was at the dojo.
也许她有办法拿到基莫的奖杯
Maybe she had access to Kimo's award.
也许她是瑞安的同谋
Maybe she's working with Ryan.
好 你去找杰米
Okay, you find Jamie,
我去找业务经理
I'll get the business manager.
他办公室的人说他在伊格纳西亚酒店吃午饭
His office said he's having lunch at the Ignacia Hotel.
太好了 先让我给自己找个舒服的姿势
Ah! Right, let me just make myself comfy
因为我等不及
because I cannot wait
听你讲述如何将尿列送回家的了
to hear how you sent Urinal packing.
还有请一定不要省略那些
And please do not skimp on any
血腥暴♥力♥的细节
of the gory details.
如果你早听我的
This would never have happened
这一切都不会发生
if you'd listened to me earlier.
这怎么可能 哥哥
How is this possible, brother?
我的神力已经失去了
I no longer have my powers.
怎么就这么没了
Well, what happened to them?
我哪知道 小路 你选个罪名吧
Oh, I don't know, Luci, pick a sin.
是因为我释放了地狱里被诅咒的灵魂
Is it because I released a damned soul from Hell?
与恶魔上♥床♥ 是因为我与你合作
Slept with a demon? Is it because I'm working with you?
还者是因为妈妈
Or because of Mom?
或者仅仅因为我已经不够格了
Or am I simply no longer worthy?
是我面对现实的时候了 兄弟
It's time that I faced the truth, brother.
我堕落了
I've fallen.
欢迎加入俱乐部 周二定期聚会
Welcome to the club. Meetings are on Tuesdays.
我们不一样 小路
It's different for me, Luci.
不一样
It's different.
我已经没有了神力
I no longer have my powers.
我的力量...
My very strength...
有什么大不了
Big deal!
这可能是发生在你身上最好的事
It's probably the best thing that ever happened to you.
但是现在我没时间拉着你的手安慰你了
But right now I haven't got time to hold your hand,
因为我要清理你留下的烂摊子
because I need to clear up your mess!
-我的烂摊子 -乌列还在外边
- My mess? - Uriel's still out there.
而时间也到了
And the clock is up--
也就是说警探正面临很大的危险
which means the detective is in grave danger.
《California》 Bahari
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
怎么 你穿个橙背心 就能为所欲为了
What? You wear the orange vest, you can do whatever you want?!
闭嘴 你鬼叫什么呢
Stop it! Why are you barking now?
你这是怎么了
What is wrong with you?
我是你母亲
Oh! I am your mother!
-算是吧 -你把一个孩子变成宠物了
- Sort of. - Did you make one of them your pet?
我搞明白了丈夫
I figured out the husband,
然后又来了工作
then it was the job,
现在孩子也来找麻烦
now it's the children.
我本来是想把他锁起来禁足
This is supposed to be a time out
让你长长记性
to teach you a lesson!
我想禁足不是这样的
I don't think that's how time outs work.
妈妈 我错了
Mommy, I'm sorry.
也许你没那么糟糕
Maybe you're not so bad after all.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
什么
What?
戴克警探
Detective Decker.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我也正想问你们二位呢
I could ask you two the same thing.
我们这是一次工作会谈
Uh, we're just having a business meeting.
是啊
Yeah.
你和你所有客户都这么亲热吗
You make out with all your clients?
今天什么喜事啊 你要庆祝
What's the occasion? You celebrating
你偷到了韦斯利和基莫的电影周边分成吗
the successful theft of Wesley and Kimo's merchandising money?
我永远不会偷客户的钱
I would never steal from my clients.
你够聪明 瑞安
Oh, you are clever, Ryan.
她在说什么 瑞安
What is she talking about, Ryan?
我说的是韦斯利发现
What I'm talking about is how Wesley realized
自己的周边玩偶非常畅销
his action figures were selling like hotcakes,
于是做了些调查
did some investigating,
结果发现自己的钱被人抢了
and saw that he was getting robbed.
-你该走了 -不幸的是韦斯利
- I think you should go. - Unfortunately for Wesley,
把对自己业务经理的怀疑告诉了前妻
he shared his concerns about his business manager
却没想到前妻和业务经理正好有一腿
with his ex-wife, who happened to be sleeping with him.
你放给我们听的语♥音♥留言
And that voice mail that you played for us,
引发了这一切 造成了他的死
that's what started this, and that's what got him killed.
是他做的
He did it!
-他杀了韦斯利 -什么
- He's the one who killed Wesley! - What?!
不 这都是她的主意
No, it was her idea!
是她说应该把基莫的奖杯浸在血里
It was her idea to switch out the Nunchuck Award,
让他被怀疑...
cover it in blood...
别开枪
Don't shoot!
你偷我的钱
You stole from me,
还杀了韦斯利
killed Wesley,
还想陷害于我
then you tried to frame me for it?!
-基莫... -我把你们俩当亲人
- Kimo... - I cared about both of you!
别杀我
No, please!
基莫...
Kimo...
把枪放下
Put the gun down. Please.
他们杀了韦斯利
They murdered Wesley.
他们会为此付出代价的 我保证
And they will pay for that, I promise you.
但别让他们也毁了你的生活 基莫
But don't let them ruin your life, too, Kimo. Please.
我的生活已经毁了 让开
My life is already ruined. Get out of the way.
-不 -那我开枪了
- No. - I'll shoot you!
-我什么都不在乎了 -基莫
- I don't care anymore! - Kimo!
路西法 别过来 你们都退后
Lucifer, stay back. Guys, stand down.
警探 你不明白自己正面临着什么
Detective, you don't know what you're up against.
这都是设计好的 为了让你陷于危险之中
This was engineered to put you in harm's way.
你必须相信我
You must believe me.
路西法 我对自己目前的处境一清二楚
Lucifer, I know exactly what I'm up against.
这只是一个承受了巨大悲痛的男人
It's just a man... who's in a lot of pain.
基莫 前几天我出了场非常严重的车祸
Kimo, a couple days ago I was in a really bad car accident.
之后的几天我就一直在
And I've spent the last few days
尽力说服每个关心我的人
trying to convince everybody that cares about me
那场车祸没什么大不了
that it wasn't a big deal.
可说实话... 我很害怕
The truth is... I'm terrified.
我害怕一切都这样莫名其妙的走向终点
I'm scared of how it can all just end... with no rhyme or reason.
我现在只想赶快回家
And what I want to do right now is just go home
给女儿读睡前故事
and read a bedtime story to my daughter.
但你知道... 这也由不得我
But... you know... that's not up to me, either.
我们选择不了自己的遭遇
We can't control what happens to us,
但能控制自己不受影响 做出正确的选择
only how it affects us and the choices we make.
拜托了 基莫 别做让自己后悔的事
So, please. Make the right choice, Kimo.
把枪放下
Please put down the gun.
谢谢你
Thank you.
说的不错啊 警探
Well, well done, Detective.
基莫差一点就要酿成大祸了
Kimo was about to do a very bad thing.
有我在就不行
Oh, well, not on my watch.
好极了 我送你回警局吧
Very good. Let me escort you back to the station.
不用了 我可以的
No... I'm-I'm okay.
我不相信命由天定
You know, I don't believe in fate.
也不相信噩运
And I don't believe in bad luck.
谢谢你这么关心我 但无论如何
And I appreciate your concern, but come what may,
我要自己回去
I am leaving here... alone.
那好吧 一定要...
Very well. But just...
系好安全带 警探
buckle up, Detective, please.
好了 我也该走了
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表