剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
路西法
第二季 第六集
《路西法》前情提要
Previously on Lucifer...
室友 戴克警探和你
Roommates? You and Detective Decker?
我觉得不会有事的
I think it's gonna be fine.
当然也需要一段时间的调整适应
With a short adjustment period.
你以送母亲回地狱为条件 作为交换
You made a deal to return Mom to hell, in exchange,
宽恕克洛伊的命
Chloe's life was spared.
如果父亲决定撤回交易 你怎么办
What if Dad decides to take back his side of the deal?
你好啊兄弟
Hello, brother.
乌列
Uriel.
你还有24小时
You have 24 hours,
否则我会彻底解决那个警探
or I'll finish what I started with your detective.
-乌列来了 -他要么是想找克洛伊
- Uriel is here? - He's after Chloe,
-要么是那个叫作母亲的贱♥人♥ -不必担心
- or that bitch you call Mom. - Well, worry not,
因为乌列不算什么麻烦
because Uriel won't be a problem.
我们有核武器
We have a nuclear weapon.
他怎么能打倒你 哥哥
How did he beat you, brother?
我的神力已经失去了
I no longer have my powers.
我准备让乌列带我回地狱了
I'm letting Uriel take me back to hell.
总有别的办法的
There is always another way.
那是亚兹拉尔之剑
That's Azrael's blade.
你不是来带老妈回地狱的
You're not planning on taking Mom back to hell.
由于你给我添了这么多麻烦
Because you made it so difficult,
现在我要把老妈和那个警探一起干掉
now I'm gonna take out Mom and the detective.
我杀了他
I killed him.
我都做了什么
What have I done?
《Dance Like a Monster》 Play Date
今天我们相聚于此 来哀悼一对不幸的恋人
We are gathered here today to mourn a great loss.
佩吉 埃德加
Peggy, Edgar.
你们的单身人生 已经死了
Your single life is dead.
但你们的婚姻之喜 才刚刚开始
But your life of wedded bliss is just beginning.
哪怕化了僵尸妆 她还是这么好看
She's gorgeous even as a freakin' zombie.
我恨她
I hate her.
如果有人反对这对逆天的情侣结合
If anyone objects to this unholy matrimony,
请马上站出来
speak now
否则请永远缄默
or forever hold your peace.
埃德加
Edgar!
我的天 救命
Oh, my God, help!
快叫救护车
Someone call the ambulance!
拜托 这是真的
Please, this is real!
拜托哪位快叫救护车
Somebody call an ambulance, please!
好啊哥几个
Howdy, gang.
马天尼干威末酒 我最喜欢喝的那种
Martini, extra dry, just like I like it.
路西法
Lucifer?
医生
Doctor!
来参加派对一起乐吗
Come to join the party?
不是 我来看看你
No, I'm here to check on you.
上次治疗你没来
You didn't show for our session.
我知道 我取消了
I know, I canceled that.
所以才奇怪 因为你从不取消
Yeah, which is odd, because you never cancel.
一切都还好吗
Is everything okay?
没什么 只不过家里出了点事而已
It's fine, just a little family drama, that's all.
没什么好担心的
Nothing to worry about.
家里出事了
Family drama?
我兄弟死了
My brother died.
阿曼纳迪尔
Amenadiel?
不是
No, no.
当然不是 另外一个兄弟
No, I-- another brother.
我兄弟一大把
I have many.
路西法 我非常抱歉
Lucifer, I'm so sorry.
没关系 反正都死了
Oh, it's fine, what's done is done, eh?
-喝威士忌吗 -不用 路西法
- Whiskey? - No, no, you... Lucifer,
病人常常在最需要
patients often avoid sessions
治疗的时候躲避治疗
precisely when they need it the most.
因为那时感情太痛苦
When the feelings are too painful.
你确定你不想谈谈吗
Are you sure you don't need to talk?
我倒有别的几件事特别想做一下
Well, I think there's a few other things I'd rather do,
-你懂的 -不 不行
- you know. - No, no.
不行 路西法 不行
Okay, Lucifer, no, no, no.
我们不再做那种事了 这你知道的
No, we're not doing that anymore, and you know that.
如果你想谈谈你兄弟的死 尽管跟我说
Now, I'm here if you want to talk about your brother's death,
但是你
but in a...
你要清醒过来 好好说
in an appropriate manner.
有什么用
Oh, what's the point?
说了你也不明白
You wouldn't understand me, anyway.
还以为我说的都是隐喻
You think everything I say is a metaphor.
如果你不介意的话
Now if you don't mind,
麻烦你别扫兴
you're killing my buzz.
女士们
Ladies.
如果你改主意了
Well, if you change your mind,
我的大门始终敞开
my door is always open.
你可以尽情关上门了
Well, feel free to shut it.
看啊妈妈 我在荡秋千
Look, Mommy, I'm swinging!
宝贝 你先下来
Hey, baby, get off of that.
妈妈能和麦子单独谈谈吗
Can you let Maze and Mommy talk for a minute?
可以吗
Please?
好
Okay.
不是吧
Seriously?
性♥爱♥秋千
A sex swing?
好玩是吧
I know, right?
你想上来荡一荡吗
You want to hop on?
好吧 如果我们要住在一起
Okay, if we're gonna live together,
就得定一些规矩
we need to have some house rules.
第一条 我都不相信我会这么说
Rule number one, and I can't believe I'm saying this,
不准挂性♥爱♥秋千
no sex swing.
你说了我可以把家具带来
You said I could bring my furniture.
性♥爱♥秋千不算家具
A sex swing is not furniture.
公共区域里摆什么我们得达成共识 麦子
We have to agree on what's gonna be in the common area, Maze.
那好 我不同意你弄的这些暴丑装饰
Fine, I don't agree with your cheesy decorations.
你不喜欢万圣节
You don't like Halloween?
当然喜欢
Of course I do.
人们穿着淫♥荡♥ 放浪形骸
Slutty outfits, humans abandoning their inhibitions,
假面群♥交♥
masquerade orgies.
挺好
That's great.
但是我们的万圣节不这么过
But that's not our Halloween.
你现在和孩子一起住了
You live with a child now.
你得改改你看待事物的角度了
You're gonna have to rethink how you look at things.
是吗
Do I?
也许我们就不应该合租
Maybe living together was a bad idea.
至少在这一点上我们达成共识了
Now that's something we can agree on.
戴克
Decker.
她名叫佩吉·鲁索
This is Peggy Russo.
是一名电影化妆师 来自斯蒂迪奥城
She's a movie makeup artist from Studio City.
胸口中枪致死
Died from a single shot to the chest.
弹道检测报告还没出 但看起来像是
Still waiting on ballistics, but it looks like
大口径子弹 很可能来自狙击步♥枪♥
it's a large caliber bullet, most likely from a rifle.
有人看见枪手了吗
Anyone see the shooter?
我们还在梳理宾客名单 但到目前为止没有
Ah, we're still combing through the guest list, but so far, no.
大家都在关注婚礼
Everyone was focused on the ceremony.
-那侍者呢 -先讯问了他们 没有发现
- What about the wait staff? - Questioned them first, nothing.
但我们还在调查他们的信息 看有没有前科
But we're running everyone's info, see if we have any priors.
很好
Great.
当胸一枪
Dead center shot.
你刚才说新郎手臂中枪
You said, the-- what? The groom was hit in the arm?
-是 -所以枪手第一枪打偏
- Yeah. - So he botches the first shot,
第二枪才击中目标
and aces the second?
也许新娘本就是目标
Maybe the bride was the intended target,
但是被新郎挡住了
and the groom just got in the way.
他现在在哪
Where is he now?
医疗人员正在给他包扎
Uh, he's over with the medics.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表