剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
路西法
第二季 第七集
《路西法》前情提要...
Previously on Lucifer...
告诉我
Seriously. Tell me,
-你到底想要什么 -我爸爸是个警♥察♥
- what do you actually want? - My father was a cop.
很好的警♥察♥ 我真的想要帮助别人
He was a great cop. I really do want to help people.
她演了《高校热浴激♥情♥》
She starred in Hot Tub High School.
两周后 她父亲死了
And two weeks later, her father died.
你之前说得对
You were right before.
一直以来我们都太过沉溺于过去
We've been living in the past for too long.
我们该离婚了
It's time we get a divorce.
我需要想明白
I need to figure out
我在这人世间的位置是什么
where I fit in in this world.
所以我们还可以做室友吧
So, we're still good to be roomies, right?
我需要你对我坦白
I need you to be honest with me
坦诚你的自我
about who you are.
再无谎言
No more lies.
好吧
Very well.
《You Get What You Give》 New Radicals
*Wake up, kids*
*We've got the dreamer's disease*
*Age 14*
*We got you down on your knees...*
树懒速度都比你快 皮蒂
Sloths move faster, Petey.
蜗牛
Snails.
连乌龟都比你快吧
The humble tortoise.
心急吃不了热豆腐
You can't rush perfection.
这倒是
This is true.
夏威夷面包
Hawaiian bread.
正是你喜欢的火候
Just the way you like it.
谢了 皮蒂
Thanks, Petey.
不 谢谢你 戴克警探
No, thank you, Officer Decker.
趁我还没忘
Before I forget...
送你和格蕾丝的
for you and Grace.
《高校热浴激♥情♥》吗
Hot Tub High School?
周五上映
Opens Friday.
我家小宝贝要当明星啦
My little monkey's gonna be a star.
-我们不会错过的 -帮我个忙
- We wouldn't miss it. - Do me a favor.
听说大概开场15分钟后有点意外...
I hear there's some funny business about 15 minutes in...
-你是说那一幕... -好了好了
- you mean that scene where... - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
别想了
Let's not finish that thought.
告诉她电影很精彩就好
Just tell her it was a good movie.
这年头的小孩啊
Kids these days.
可不是嘛
Yeah, I know.
不过 她是我的骄傲
But, hey... I'm proud of her.
你还好吗 皮蒂
You okay, Petey?
听我说...
Listen...
把现金给我
Hand over the cash.
-好 别开枪 -快点
- Yes, don't shoot. - Come on.
-给 给你 别开枪 -快
- Here, here, here you go, don't shoot. - Hurry up.
都给我
Empty the whole thing.
快点 快点
Come on, let's go, let's go.
《Feather Jesus》 Fassine
*We are not familiar*
*This permanent white...*
不 典狱长 你听我说
No, Warden, you listen to me.
这人杀了我父亲
This man killed my father.
绝对不能放他出来
He cannot be released.
*They're burning them bright*
*They're burning them bright...*
警探
Detective!
我要找你茬
I have a bone to pick with you.
-现在不是时候 路西法 -同意
- Not a good time, Lucifer. - Agreed.
太不是时候了
It's a horrible time.
琳达医生取消了我的咨♥询♥疗程
Dr. Linda just canceled my session.
也不接我电♥话♥
She won't take my calls.
我好像...
I think I...
真的吓到她了
truly scared her off.
你跟心理医生发生什么了吗
Something happened with your shrink?
对
Yes...
而且都怪你
and it's all your fault.
是你建议我对她敞开心扉的
I mean, you're the one who suggested I open up to her.
什么馊主意 警探
Well, smashing advice, Detective.
我没时间处理你这些破事
I don't have time for this right now.
怎么 有案子了吗
What, do we have a case?
我有自己的事要处理
I'm dealing with my own issues.
更好了 那就一起处理吧
Even better. Let's solve those,
-好吗 -路西法 够了
- shall we? - Lucifer, stop!
很抱歉 但是现在
I'm sorry, but there is no way
你根本帮不到我
that you can help me right now.
你 你太自我了
You're just... you're too you.
你说得对 警探
Yes, you're right, Detective.
我这样似乎造成了不少麻烦
Being me seems to be a problem, doesn't it?
不管我去哪里 都会有人受伤
Everywhere I go, someone gets hurt.
很明显 我需要克制自我
Well, clearly, I need to be Not-Me instead.
我要变好 帮助别人
Someone... better, more helpful.
要更无聊
More boring.
来...
Okay...
帮你买♥♥了多加奶泡的热豆奶拿铁
got you a hot, soy latte, extra foam.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吗 克洛伊
You okay, Chloe?
挺好的
All good.
正要出去
Just on my way out.
她肯定碰上了超级烦心事
Something's seriously bothering her.
我没注意
I hadn't noticed.
但你注意到了
But you did.
加州监狱
这样不对 典狱长
This isn't right, Warden.
乔·菲尔兹犯了谋杀罪 杀了警♥察♥
Joe Fields is a convicted murderer, a cop killer.
你却放他去探亲
You're letting him off on family leave?
警探 我理解你的感受
Detective, I understand how you feel.
恕我直言 你绝对不可能理解我的感受
Respectfully, there is no way you understand how I feel.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道是因为你父亲...
I know it's your father we're talking about, but...
但我说了不算
this wasn't my call.
十多年来
Fields has been
菲尔兹一直是模范犯人
a model prisoner for over a decade.
他说服了囚犯权利委员会 他们同意了
He lobbied the Prisoner's Rights Board and they said yes.
他要用探亲假来做什么
What's he gonna do with his leave?
再毁掉一个家庭吗
Go destroy another family?
参加她外孙女的洗礼仪式
It's for his granddaughter's christening.
我父亲没能去参加他外孙女的洗礼
My dad never got to go to his granddaughter's christening.
还有什么公道可言
Where is the justice in that?
很抱歉 警探
I'm sorry, Detective.
我希望我能做些什么
I wish there was something we could do.
戴克
Decker.
警探
Detective!
我想我找到了一个让我变得有用的办法
I think I may have found a way to make myself useful.
什么 现在不是时候 路西法
What? It's not a good time, Lucifer.
如果我告诉你我不再是路西法了呢
What if I told you I wasn't Lucifer anymore?
什么
What?
我决定尝试
I've decided to try
以他人的身份过一段日子
and walk a mile in another man's shoes.
从另一个角度看这个世界
See the world from a different perspective.
我要学着怎样当人♥渣♥[冲洗阴♥道♥]
I'm going to learn how to Douche.
我或许该重新组织一下语言
I... may have to rephrase that one.
但是你是否允许我跟着丹尼尔...
But do I have your permission to follow Daniel and...
行 你随便
Yeah, do whatever.
我得挂了
I got to go.
喂
Hello?
我就当是同意了
I'll take that as a yes.
是 我正在跟进...
Yeah, I'm just following up on...
囚犯运输
乔·菲尔兹
Joe Fields.
出来
Come out.
你这次逃不掉了
You're not gonna get away with this.
乔·菲尔兹
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表