剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
Right. Now, if you'll excuse me.
我也有些事情需要处理
There's something I need to deal with.
《I See You Walk》 Coco Moon
路西法
Lucifer.
妈
Mum.
我准备让乌列带我回地狱了
I'm letting Uriel take me back to hell.
不用这么反应过激嘛 母亲
Well, there's no need to overreact, mother.
让她走
Let her go.
这样才对
It's the right move.
当然了
Right. Of course.
提醒我哪天给你好好讲讲
Remind me at some point to give you a refresher
什么叫做忠诚
on the meaning of loyalty.
这样对大家都好
It's what's best for everyone.
她回到地狱 回到她该去的地方
She goes back to hell, where she belongs;
克洛伊安全了
Chloe is safe,
我也不用再替你收拾烂摊子
and I don't have to clean up your mess anymore.
更重要的是 你遵守了诺言
More importantly, you get to keep your word.
我在遵守诺言
I am keeping my word.
你在人间服刑
You're serving out your sentence here on earth.
你知道你父亲不想这样
You know that's not what your Father wanted.
我知道吗
Do I?!
每个人都觉得自己知道父亲想要什么
Everyone thinks they know what he wants.
阿曼纳迪尔刚来时就这么觉得
Amenadiel did when he first got here,
现在乌列也这么想
now Uriel does.
人类为此发动了战争
Human wars have been waged because of it.
父亲给我开了扇门
Dad showed me an open door.
这意味着我应该把你带回地狱
Does that mean I was meant to take you back to hell
还是他只是在暗示我们地狱风太大
or was he insinuating that hell was getting drafty?
谁他妈都不知道
Nobody bloody knows,
因为那个自私的混♥蛋♥就是不肯告诉我们
because the selfish bastard won't just tell us!
我受够了
And I'm sick of it.
受够了
No more.
受够了
No more.
这才是我的光明使者
There's my Lightbringer.
我的晨星
My Morningstar.
乌列小的时候就是个小个子
Uriel was so small when he was a child.
他只想跟你还有其他年长的孩子们一起玩
All he ever wanted was to play with you and the older kids.
-但你们都不理他 -是的
- But you all excluded him. - Yes.
每次他都会回来 继续纠缠我们
And every time he came back, pestering us again.
我一直想不明白
Which is strange,
他明明知道结果如何
considering he knew what the outcome would be.
他就是太想和你们待在一起了 路西法
That's how much he wanted to be around you, Lucifer.
乌列这孩子很固执
Uriel is a stubborn boy.
他做了决定 就不会动摇
When he sets his mind, it doesn't waver.
他得到我或者那个警探之前
He's not going to give up until he has
是不会放弃的
either me or that detective.
母亲...
Mum...
我拒绝相信这一点
I refuse to believe that.
总有别的办法的
There is always another way.
真有人能找到解决办法的话
If anyone can find it,
就是你了
it's you.
《We Don't Eat》 James Vincent McMorrow
有那么一刻
For a brief moment,
你的行为模式动摇了
the pattern faltered.
我以为这意味着你会把老妈交出来
I thought it meant you'd actually bring Mom.
给我一个惊喜
That somehow, you'd surprise me.
因为我头一次
'Cause for once in my life,
想要得到惊喜 但却没有
I'd like to be surprised, but no.
不 你在这
No, here you are.
你在我们大哥的裙子后面藏够了吗
Are you done hiding behind our big brother's skirt?
是的 就我在
Yes, it's just me now.
邪恶的路西法
Big, bad Lucifer.
我们已经交手过一次了 路西法
We've already had this fight before, Lucifer.
在我脑海里
Right here.
瞧 在我脑中
You see, in my head,
我预见了你所做的一切
I've seen everything you do.
听过你说的所有愚蠢的冷嘲热讽
I've heard every dumb quip you have to say.
好了 让我猜猜
Right, let me guess--
你的版本里 我把老妈交给了你
in your version, I deliver Mom to you,
向你道歉 泪水洗刷了我的脸
apologizing, tears streaming down my face.
其实不是 我的版本里
Actually, no. In my version,
你拒绝交出老妈
you refuse to give Mom up
然后你的人类朋友死了
and your human friend dies.
是啊 你已经试了两次了
Yes, you've tried that twice now.
不怎么成功啊
Not much luck.
也许你并没有你想象的那么能干
Maybe you're not as good at this as you thought.
也许我是把好戏留在后头
Maybe I'm building up to a big finale.
好吧
All right.
乌列...
Uriel...
你不知道老爹想要什么
you don't know what Dad wants.
我们没人知道
None of us do.
-我觉得... -你说得对
- So I think... - You're right.
我不知道老爹想要什么 我们没人知道
I don't know what Dad wants. None of us do.
好吧
Right.
很好 很高兴我们谈过了
Great, well, I'm glad we had this talk.
下次家庭聚会再见
I'll see you at the next family reunion.
第一轮我请
I'll buy the first round.
但是我知道他需要什么
But I do know what he needs.
老妈跑了 她迟早会
Mom's out. It's only a matter of time
想个办法回到天堂
before she finds her way back to Heaven,
然后他会原谅她的
and then he'll forgive her.
他不会原谅她的
He would never do that.
为什么不 你不就原谅了吗
Why not? You did.
她才来这多久 三分钟吗
She's been here, like, what-- three minutes?
现在你已经在为她辩护了
Now you're already defending her.
老爹也会这样的
Dad'll do the same thing.
他会放下心防
He'll let his guard down.
然后老妈就能打垮他了
And then she'll destroy him.
我得确保这一幕不会发生
I need to make sure that doesn't happen.
那是亚兹拉尔之剑
That's Azrael's Blade.
你是怎么得到它的
How do you have it?
我是趁死亡天使没注意时
I borrowed it off the Angel of Death
从她那借来的
when she wasn't looking.
你不是来带老妈回地狱的
You're not planning on taking Mom back to Hell.
这武器能让她彻底消失
That weapon will wipe her out of existence entirely.
不是上天堂也不是下地狱 就是
No Heaven, no Hell, just...
湮灭了
just gone.
终于 我们之间总算讲清楚了
Finally, a moment of clarity between us.
你完全是疯了 兄弟
You've gone completely insane, brother.
我只是在做一件必须得做的事
I'm doing what has to be done,
而你已经没时间了
and you've run out of time.
听着 我不管你和老爹之间有什么交易
See, I don't care about your deal with Dad.
我也不在乎你那卑微的人类会发生什么
I don't care about what happens to your little human.
但很明显你在乎她
But it's obvious you care for her
比关心老妈还要多
a tad more than you do Mom.
现在 我只需要
Now, all I need to do
按下这个键
is hit this one little key right here.
一些系列事件就会开始发生 两天后
A sequence will begin, and two days from now...
你那可爱的小人类就会死
your cute little human will finally die.
那么 路西法
So, Lucifer,
要么你就眼睁睁地看着那些事发生
you can either let that happen
要么你就把老妈交出来
or you can give me Mom.
最后机会
Last chance.
你选吧
You choose.
好吧
Very well.
你没想到我会这样吧
Well, you didn't see that coming, did you?
其实 我预见到了
Actually, I did see it coming.
我知道你会攻击我
I mean, I knew you were gonna attack.
我只是不知道你会用什么方式
I just wasn't sure how.
行为总是很难预测
Patterns are tricky like that.
需要花时间来摸清你的套路
Takes time to get a real sense of them.
我必须得再多了解你一点
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表