剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
And they go absolutely crazy when they fail to land a spot.
有一天...
Just the other day...
也许确实有这么一次事故
Well, perhaps there was one incident.
黛比和一个孩子的家长
Debbie did get into a rather
爆发了一场很激烈的争斗
ugly fight with the parents of a child
这个孩子的申请被拒了
who'd been denied admission.
场面很混乱
It got vicious.
互殴 放学后在自行车棚把她打倒在地了吗
Fisticuffs? Beat-down at the bike sheds after the final bell?
不是 是口头上的争斗
No, verbally vicious.
语法不通
Terrible grammar.
懂了
Got you.
你目睹了那次争吵吗
Did you see the fight?
大家都看见了
Everyone saw it.
《你和你的感觉》
在全校人面前发生的
It happened right in front of the school,
破坏了斯塔福在我们眼中
violating what we like to think of as
环境非常安全的印象
our safe space here at Starford.
说了些什么
What was said?
我要杀了你
I will kill you.
这是我说的 没错
That is what I said, yes.
但你要明白
But you have to understand.
她拒绝了我们的儿子沃尔夫 我气极了
I was furious that she'd rejected our son, Wolfe.
如果你有孩子 肯定能体会我们的心情
If you have children, I'm sure you can relate.
在斯塔福读书
A Starford education
直接对口常春藤大学
feeds almost directly to the Ivy League.
黛比收了我们的钱却毁了我们儿子的前程
Debbie took our money and crushed our son's future.
什么意思 什么钱
What do you mean? What money?
她暗示我们为学校捐一大笔钱
Well, she implied that a hefty contribution to the school
就能帮助沃尔夫入学
would grease the wheels on Wolfe's admission.
所以你们捐了钱但沃尔夫还是被拒了
So you made the contribution and Wolfe was still rejected?
是的
Yes.
我们感觉被 忽悠了
We felt we'd been... misled.
更像是被抢劫了
More like robbed.
之后 我们想和黛比聊聊这件事时
And then, when we tried to bring it up to Debbie,
她竟然
she had the gall
说学校根本没有收到捐款
to suggest that the school hadn't received the donation.
但是支票已经兑现了
But the check cleared!
那个撒谎的...
Lying...
我知道我丈夫的脾气很不好
I know my husband's temper suggests otherwise,
但我们是通过
but we're dealing with this
文明的方式来处理这件事的 我们请了律师
the civilized way-- through our lawyer.
我们不可能杀人
We could never kill anyone.
那你能解释一下为什么凶器
Then can you explain why the murder weapon
在你们的台球厅被发现了吗
was found in your pool house?
《Luck Down》 Cold War Kids
*We're fireworks*
*We shoot so high*
*But tell me what becomes of the rising sun*
*That burns before it shines*
*Now, the same thing happens every time...*
你是路西法·晨星吗
Are you Lucifer Morningstar?
是的 我就是
I am, yes.
但很不幸 我没有时间
But sadly, I don't have the time
让你享受到此生中最美妙的一晚
to give you the most amazing night of your life.
我正忙着看这本令人费解的书
I'm busy dealing with this impenetrable book.
晨星先生 你被捕了
Mr. Morningstar, you're under arrest.
我被捕了 是吗
I am now, am I?
-罪名是什么 -女士们
- On what charge? - Ladies,
他拒捕
he's resisting arrest.
把他铐起来
Cuff him.
荣幸之至
My pleasure.
好吧 你们这些性感警探
Right, why do you sexy detectives
为什么脸熟得让人别扭
look so disturbingly familiar?
妈
Mum!
妈 出来
Mum, come on.
不管你在哪窥视 都麻烦出来一下
Come on out from wherever you're snooping.
怎么了
What?
我想找出一个和你家警探相像的人
I tried to find ones that resemble your detective.
可是我对所有人类都脸盲
Then again, all humans look alike to me.
不 你已经做得非常好了
No, you did, um, well, remarkably well.
但你究竟想干什么
But what on Earth for?
既然愤怒不起作用 我想激起你的
Since anger didn't work, I wanted to incite
另一种情感
a different emotion.
看看那样是否能让那把剑燃起火焰
See if that would get the sword fired up.
4P不是一种情感 妈
A foursome isn't an emotion, Mum.
美女们 对不起 但是
Ladies, I'm sorry, but,
由于我妈主导策划了这些
it's hard for me to enjoy a triple-Decker
我很难享受与三位戴克一起的时光
with my mum's hands all over it, so...
也许下一次吧 可惜了
Another time, maybe. Shame.
别这么闷闷不乐的
Don't look so glum.
学会处理我的情感只是时间问题而已
It's just a matter of time before I get a handle on my emotions.
我知道只是时间问题
I know it's a matter of time.
-这就是问题所在 -急什么呢
- That's the problem. - What's the rush?
永世又没有保质期
Not like eternity's got a "Best before" date.
如果你有孩子 你就会明白了
You'd understand if you had children.
好几个孩子你都上千年没见过了
Many of which you haven't seen in a millennia.
对啊
Yes.
就是这个 妈 你说得对
That's it, Mum. You're right.
我需要一个孩子
I need to have a child.
看一看这个吧
Right, have a gander at that.
看看你能否学会些什么
See if you can learn a few things.
有些地方似乎解释不通
Right, well, it seemed like something wasn't adding up.
好的
Yeah, okay.
谢谢你 艾拉
Thanks, Ella.
吓我一跳
Okay.
我早晚要在你脖子上挂个铃铛
I am gonna tie a bell around your neck at some point.
听着有点像前戏呢
Oh, sounds like a fun bit of foreplay,
但是我有更重要的事要先做
but I've more important things to attend to first.
我相信你有 但是等一下
Yeah, I'm sure you do, but hold on.
有件事我想不明白
Something's bothering me.
凶手擦掉了剪刀手柄上的指纹
The killer wiped the fingerprints off the handle,
但却没擦掉黛比留在刀刃上的血
but not Debbie's blood from the blade.
但是剪刀是在他们家里找到的 对吧
But the scissors were found at their home, correct?
没锁门的台球厅
In the unlocked pool house,
任何人都能进去
so anyone could have gained access to it.
所以你认为凶手把凶器
So you think the killer planted the murder weapon
栽赃给最后一次和死者争斗的人吗
on the couple last seen fighting with the victim.
这实在是太阴险了
That's admirably devious.
乔恩和克雷格说他们的支票已兑现了
Jon and Craig said that their check cleared.
但是黛比对他们说学校根本没收到他们的钱
But Debbie told them the school never received their money.
-那是她在说谎 -但如果她说的是真话呢
- So she's lying. - But what if she wasn't lying?
如果学校里有人盗用了那笔钱呢
What if somebody embezzled the money at the school?
黛比可能发现了 并当面和他们对质
Debbie could have found out, she could have confronted them.
他们可能就是凶手
They could be the killer.
所以我们只要查看一下那些账册
So, you know, what we got to do-- check the books,
看看有没有捐款记录
see if there's a record of a donation.
好吧
Right.
宝贝 你怎么还穿着睡衣
Baby, why are you still in your PJs?
你要错过校车了
You're gonna miss the bus.
我今天没时间开车送你去学校
I don't have time to drive you to school today.
等等
Hold on.
不如你去处理捐款的事
Why don't you go and deal with the donation thingy,
我可以送糖梅小仙子去学校
and I can, uh, take the little sh... ugar plum fairy to school.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
为了我的搭档 我愿意牺牲
For my partner? Yes, I can sacrifice.
你愿意吗
You okay with that?
好极了
Brilliant.
《Cowboy》 Leopold And His Fiction
斯塔福学校
如果我妈妈发现了 你的麻烦就大了
You're gonna be in trouble if my mom finds out.
怎么了 我说我会开车送你去学校
What? I said I'd drive you to school.
我没具体说去哪个学校
I never specified which one.
你配合我 我就会达成我们的交易
So, play along, and I'll deliver my end of the bargain.
-晨星先生 -是的
- Mr. Morningstar? - Yes.
我是泰勒先生
Hey. Mr. Taylor.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表