剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
路西法
第二季 第五集
《路西法》前情提要
Previously on Lucifer...
所以我们还可以做室友吧
So, we're still good to be roomies, right?
你说什么呢 什么室友
What are you talking about, roomies?
我们说好了啊
We shook on it.
你要留在人间
You shall remain right here,
与其他你所鄙视的人类生活在一起
on Earth, amongst the creatures you so despise.
但是现在这个惩罚
Existing in this punishment
能让我和亲人更亲近
allows me to be closer to my family.
你以送母亲回地狱为条件
You made a deal to return Mom to Hell.
作为交换 宽恕克洛伊的命
In exchange, Chloe's life was spared.
你始终还没完成
You still haven't delivered
你那部分交易
on your end of the bargain.
如果你那么担心
If you're so concerned,
为什么不带着妈妈飞回地狱
why don't you just fly Mum back to Hell?
因为我做不到
Because I can't!
如果父亲单方面决定
What if Dad decides to...
撤回交易 你怎么办
take back his side of the deal?
《Time is on My Side》 Rolling Stone
*Time is on my side*
*Yes, it is*
*Time is on my side*
*Yes, it is*
*Now, you always say*
*That you want to be free*
*But you'll come running back*
*Like I said you would, baby*
*You'll come running back*
*Spend the rest of my life with you, baby*
*You'll come running back...*
奶奶个嘴儿的 迪兰
Son of a biscuit! Dylan!
迪兰
Dylan...
我跟你说了多少次
How many times have I told you
破板子玩完了收起来
to pick up that stupid skateboard!
老娘不是你的仆人
I am not your maid!
我的天 你这么着急干什么
God, why the hell is your panties in a bunch?
怎么跟我说话呢死崽子 今天不许出门
Don't you talk to me like that! You are grounded, young man!
-我要跟泰勒出去野营 -野你个头
- I'm going camping with Tyler! - No, you're not.
回房♥间去 你禁足了
Go to your room! Grounded!
别糟蹋粮食
Don't waste food!
-滚上去 -你毁了我的生活
- Get out of here! - You're ruining my life!
不不别从那走
No, no. Not through there,
狗在那呢
the dog's in there!
*Time, time, time is on my side*
*Yes, it is*
*Time, time, time is on my side*
客厅用品
就是一起偶然车祸而已
It was a random car crash.
-你确定吗 -确定
- Are you certain? - Yes.
你没发现有什么奇怪的事吧
But you didn't see anything strange or out of the ordinary?
我在医院里
Like I told you at the hospital
以及之前跟你说过好几次 没有
and several times before that, no.
你这又是怎么了
What's going on with you?
有一件小事
Well, there's a miniscule,
虽然不太可能 但是你这次车祸
albeit highly unlikely, chance that your car accident
也许是我父亲想给我个警告
was a result of my father trying to send me a message.
路西法 这就是起小车祸
Lucifer, it was a freak accident.
一条狗没拴好冲进路中间
A dog ran into the middle of the road.
跟你有什么关系
You had nothing to do with it.
也对 好吧
Right. Okay.
话说你马上就要陷进另一场灾难了
Well, you're about to be in another disastrous wreck
虽然你完全可以避免
that is avoidable.
-什么 -和麦子合租
- What? - Living with Maze.
且不论你们打性感枕头大战的可能性
Potential for sexy pillow fights notwithstanding,
你和麦子就像雪裤和大象
you and Maze are like snow pants and elephants.
-根本不是一类人 -我和麦子是朋友
- You don't mix. - Maze and I have become friends.
算是吧
Sort of.
而且我觉得不会有事的
And I think it's gonna be fine.
是吗
Oh, really?
当然也需要一段时间的调整适应
With a short adjustment period.
话说那是什么东西
Yeah. What is that?
戴克
Decker.
好 地址是什么
Yeah, what's the address?
你好啊路西法
Hi, Lucifer.
里面有玩具 玩去吧
Toys. In there. Go.
-好的 谢谢 -妈妈你能给我读一下吗
- Yes. Thank you. - Can you read this to me, Mommy?
不行啊小猴子
No, Monkey.
我接了个新案子 你还得上学去
I just got a new case. You have to get to school.
再说了这是睡前故事
And besides, that's your bedtime story.
等晚上我念给你听
I'll read that to you tonight.
不行 现在就念
No, read it to me now!
这一嗓子能拦住多少人不生孩子
This-- best birth control in the world.
来
Come here.
你这是怎么了
What's going on, kiddo?
兰达说你的工作非常危险
Landa says your job's really dangerous.
警♥察♥天天都有受伤的
That cops get hurt all the time.
我不希望你受伤
I don't want you to get hurt.
宝贝啊
baby.
那只是一起
The car accident was just that--
普通事故而已
an accident.
而且妈妈的工作虽然危险 但是
And Mommy's job can be dangerous, but
但我会非常小心的 好吗
I'm really careful, okay?
我不会受伤的
I'm not gonna get hurt.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom.
我也爱你
I love you so much.
非常爱你
I love you.
这一抱比刚才更能让人不想生孩子
no, actually, this is better birth control.
艾拉
Hey, Ella.
被害人身上有什么身份证件吗
All right, any I.D. On the victim?
-有 他叫 -他是韦斯利·卡伯特
- Yep. His name is... - It's Wesley Cabot!
什么 你怎么知道的
What? How do you know that?
我怎么知道
How do I know th--
他可是电影《尸袋》的主演
Star of the Body Bags movies.
黑带八段
Eighth-degree black belt.
在动作片界可是个大咖
Absolute icon in the action genre.
《尸袋4:救赎》
我可喜欢他的片子了
I adore his work.
不就是一帮人假装互相抡拳头吗
It's just a bunch of people pretending to punch each other.
可不只是如此 警探
It's much more than that, Detective.
这是一次短暂逃避现实的机会
It's a chance to escape your reality for a moment.
有人很需要这个的
Some people need that.
此外前三部还有忍♥者和海量的露点镜头 所以
Also, ninjas and tons of nudity in the first three, so...
-他有过毒瘾问题吧 -如果你认为
- He had a drug problem, right? - Well, only if you consider
吸入价值数百万美元的毒品是问题的话
ingesting millions of dollars' worth of cocaine a problem.
就是我周二日常活动而已
I call it a Tuesday.
不过显然大众不喜欢这一点
But, apparently, it's frowned upon.
再也没有一家片商敢雇他了
Yeah, so no studios would hire him anymore.
难怪他得靠在好莱坞教空手道谋生
No wonder he resorted to teaching karate in Hollywood.
看上去他就住在这
Looks like he was living here.
我还以为我就够堕落了
And I thought I fell a long way.
体温降低了5度
Okay, so body temp's cooled five degrees.
因此死亡时间大约是早上七点
That pegs time of death around 7:00 a.m.
看起来好像没有钱财丢失
Doesn't look like there's any money missing.
没有强行闯入痕迹
No forced entry.
这不是抢劫案
It's not a robbery.
死因是什么
What's the cause of death?
杀害他的凶器是...
Dude was hit with a...
"双节棍雕塑"
"Nunchuck statue"?
真是第一次见
That's a first for me.
"1998年最佳打手金棍奖"
"The Golden Nunchuck Award for Best Fight Sequence, 1998."
你觉得这个奖也在盒子里吗
So, you think the award came from the box?
对 里面全是韦斯利《尸袋》第四部的周边
Yep. It's got all of Wesley's Body Bags 4 swag.
收藏品 合同
Memorabilia, contracts.
等我拿回警局 再查查看有没有别的线索
Once I get all this back to the precinct, I'll see what I can find.
《尸袋》储存箱
发个朋友圈
For the Insta.
不行
No!
-不行吗 -不行
- No? - Nope.
绝对不行
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表