剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
我得马上去救她
And I need to save her now.
妈 妈 我们得走了
Mum. Mum? We need to leave.
妈
Mum?
我们为什么要走
Why would we leave?
乌列在这里
Uriel is right here.
我们可以留下来
We can stay.
一家人开开心心的
Be a happy family.
我真的好想你 母亲
I've missed you so much, Mother.
妈
Mum?
妈
Mum.
妈
Mum!
你把我从我的愧疚中拉了出来
You pulled me out of my guilt,
没时间再困在你的愧疚之中了 走吧
there's no time to get stuck in yours. Come on.
-走吧 -求求你 不要抛弃我
- Come on! - Please, don't abandon me.
-别再抛弃我 求你了 -妈
- Not again. Please. - Mum.
不...不 路西法
No... No. Lucifer...
不要
No, please.
乌列
Uriel!
我的宝贝儿子
My sweet boy!
-他不是真的 -路西法
- He's not real. - Lucifer!
我的宝贝儿子
My sweet boy.
《Unsteady》 X Ambassadors
*Mama*
乌列
Uriel!
*Come here*
*Approach*
*Appear*
*Daddy, I'm alone*
*'Cause this house don't feel like home*
*If you love me, don't let go*
*No*
*If you love me*
*Don't let go*
*Hold*
*Hold on*
*Hold on to me*
*'Cause I'm a little unsteady*
*Hold*
*Hold on*
*Hold on to me*
*'Cause I'm a little unsteady*
*A little unsteady*
*Mother*
*I know that you're tired*
*Of being alone*
*Dad, I know you're trying*
*To fight when you feel like flying*
*But if you love me, don't let go*
*Hold*
*Hold on*
*Hold on to me*
*'Cause I'm a little unsteady.*
看看是谁醒了
Look who's back.
你到底还是没死
You didn't die after all.
不像我死了一次了
That makes one of us.
我听说是你救了我
I heard you saved me.
尽管我想独占功劳
Well... much as I'd like to take all the credit,
但这一次是团队合作的成果
this one was a... A team effort.
这次的下毒事件
You know, this whole poisoning thing has just...
让我们之间的种种
...really put a pause on everything
都暂停了下来 所以
that's been going on with you and I, so...
我们从停下的地方重新开始吧
should we just pick up where we left off?
我觉得 现在
I think, right now,
你只管专心养好身体 警探
you just need to focus on feeling better, Detective.
你能让人把翠茜带进来吗
Would you have someone bring Trixie in?
可以 当然可以
Yes. Yes, of course.
然后我们谈谈
And we'll talk.
我们再谈谈 好吗
We'll talk later, yeah?
警探怎么样了
How is the detective?
她会好起来的
She'll be fine.
还有
And...
你们之间怎么样了
what about the two of you?
这本来就不是真的 不是吗
Well, it was never real, was it?
路西法 我真的很抱歉
Lucifer, I am so sorry.
父亲让她降临人世
Father brought her into existence
-就是为了等着我 -没错
- just to put her in my path. - Yes.
整件事都是虚情假意 老妈
The whole thing's been a sham, Mum.
都是骗局
Long con.
而且我还上当了
And I fell for it.
你不该自责
You can't blame yourself.
这都是他干的 他应该为此受到惩罚
This is all His doing. And He should be punished for it.
毫无疑问 我就是那么打算的
Oh, make no mistake, I plan on that.
现在我知道他可能是这一切的主谋
I mean, how can I trust anything, anyone,
我怎么还能相信任何事 任何人
now that I know He might be behind it all?
你可以相信我啊
Well, you can trust me.
我可以吗 老妈
Can I, Mum?
你和他一样不是好东西
You're as bad as He is.
可能更坏
Worse, maybe.
至少他没有假装爱我
At least He doesn't pretend to love me.
路西法
Lucifer.
我真的爱你
I do love you.
我为你回了地狱
I went back to Hell for you.
我帮你救了警探
I helped save the detective, for you.
这难道不算什么吗
Doesn't that count for anything?
这太微不足道 也太迟了 母亲
It's too little too late, Mother.
你想伤透我的心
You set out to break my heart. Well...
任务完成了
mission accomplished.
-路西法 -别碰我
- Lucifer... - No.
不要再摆布我了
No more manipulations.
你和父亲之间的宿怨
This feud that you have with Father,
我拒绝再被牵扯其中
I refuse to be caught in the middle any longer.
我已经受够了当棋子了
I am tired of being a pawn.
所以到此为止
So, no more.
我受够了
I'm done.
路西法
Lucifer.
《When Your Heart Is A Stranger》 Friends In Paris
路西法
Lucifer.
*When your heart is a stranger*
*And you know you didn't treat it right*
还是我
It's me again.
第337条语♥音♥留言了
Voicemail 337.
很烦人吧 但是
Obnoxious, right? But,
只是你 你一直没有接我的电♥话♥
It's just that you... you haven't been picking up,
也没回我电♥话♥ 所以
or returning my calls, so...
我正在过去的路上
I'm on my way over.
所以快让脱衣舞♥女♥藏起来
So, hide the strippers.
我只是希望你没事
I just hope you're okay.
*Giving it up*
好了
Okay.
再见
Bye.
*Now you're just turning the knife*
*Giving it up*
*Now you're just rolling the dice*
路西法
Lucifer?
你在吗
Are you here?
*Counting on doing it right*
*Giving it up*
路西法
Lucifer?
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表