剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
This is something someone might find at a "Night club."
就是人类找乐子时会去的地方
You know, where humans go to have "fun"?
我们发现了一辆被抛弃的优步专车
We found an abandoned vehicle registered to Uber.
司机不见了
No sign of the driver.
密♥码♥是"Carnal[肉♥欲♥]" C大写
Password's "Carnal," Capital "C."
优步账号♥一般都跟司机手♥机♥绑定 而不是车
Uber I.D.s are usually linked to the driver's phone, not the car.
我们现在拿到了他的号♥码
And now that we have his number,
从这张地图来看
by the looks of this map,
他现在在新月街和第三大道的街角
our guy is on the corner of Crescent and Third.
干得漂亮
Impressive.
这叫"查案"
Yeah, it's called "police work."
来解决谋杀案吧
Let's solve a murder.
我可以帮你
I can assist you with that.
太厉害了
It's brilliant.
她叫达莉亚·米契尔
Her name's Daria Mitchell.
我们追踪她的信♥用♥卡♥
We traced her credit card
到了内布拉斯加的一家小银行
to a small bank in Nebraska.
我们知道她生前见的最后一个人是你
We know you were the last one to see her alive.
我没碰她
I didn't touch her!
你只是把她弃尸树丛 然后逃之夭夭
Except to toss her cold, dead corpse into the bushes and run.
我说过了
I told you.
我在高尔街和富兰克林街的路口接到她
I picked her up on the corner of Gower and Franklin,
载她走了一段
gave her a ride,
结果她中途直接跳了车
and then she jumped out of my moving car.
然后你就让她在那里等死吗
You just left her there to die?
等我停了车找到她 她已经...
By the time I pulled over and found her, she was already...
我换了新药 脑子不清楚
I'm on new meds. I wasn't thinking straight.
我刚得到这份工作 所以慌了神
I just got this job. I panicked.
杀手总爱说"我慌了" 下一句就是...
Killer cliche : "I panicked," closely followed by...
你们问问另一个人
T-Talk to the other guy!
-什么人 -她用我的手♥机♥打了个电♥话♥
- What other guy? - She used my phone to call somebody.
可能是男朋友 我不知道
Her boyfriend, I don't know.
她想去他家
She wanted to go over to his place,
他威胁要杀了她
he threatened to kill her.
抱歉
Excuse me.
是你的手♥机♥
It's you.
艾拉有线索了
Ella's got something.
《Coyotes》 Wild Belle
*I rule*
*I rule*
看起来真美味
Looks delicious.
你是来幸灾乐祸的吗
Did you come here to gloat?
我只是来看看至高女神适应得如何
I just came to see how the supreme goddess was acclimating.
建议你不要高兴得太早 小甜心
Well, I wouldn't plan a festival of celebration just yet, my dear.
我是不会被这道...
I will not let this...
辣鸡炖菜打倒的
spicy chicken casserole beat me.
我比你想得厉害多了
I'm stronger than you think.
很高兴看到你融入得挺好
Glad to see you're fitting in so well.
虽然是有很多挑战
Well, of course there have been challenges.
但没什么是我应付不了的
Nothing I can't handle.
我还在休假
I'm still on a sabbatical from work,
所以我每天大部分时间
so I spend the bulk of my day
都是在家...
at home with the...
陪孩子
children.
造粪工厂
Factories of filth.
脏臭乱差
Of mire.
说实话 他们让我想到了你
They remind me of you, actually, if I'm being honest.
你那位人类老公怎么样
And how's that human husband?
我找到和他相处的秘诀了
I discovered a trick with him.
他一问我问题 我就跟他上♥床♥
Whenever he asks a question, I just have sex with him.
然后他就安静了
Seems to render him mute.
我花了好久才发现这个办法
Took me a while to figure that one out.
至于其他的
As for the rest of it,
因为我想不到更好的词 只能说是...
for lack of a better word, it is absolute...
地狱
hell.
要是这么糟糕 你为什么不回地狱去
Well, if it's so bad, why don't you just go back?
怎么
Why?
这样你就可以再折磨我一千年吗
So that you could go back to torturing me for another millennia?
-听起来不错 -没错 人类很糟糕
- Sounds like fun to me. - Yes, these humans are awful.
他们用嘴呼吸 而且还喜欢...
They breathe through their mouths, and they won't...
喋喋不休地说什么谷蛋白
shut up about something called gluten.
但是现在这个惩罚
But existing in this punishment
能让我和亲人更亲近
allows me to be closer to my family.
明白吗
Understand?
你当然不明白
Of course not.
你没有亲人
You're all alone.
*I rule*
*I rule*
《Bust a Move》 Young MC
*有的妞嗜虐喜金*
*Some girls are sadistic, materialistic*
*寻找一个让她们投契的人*
*Lookin' for a man makes them opportunistic*
抱歉 我...
Sorry. I...
我工作的时候 喜欢听听老派说唱乐
I like to rock it old school when I'm working.
-懂我意思吗 -懂
- Know-what-I'm-sayin'? - I do.
你应该尽情享乐的
And rock you should.
我想 在整天研究谋杀案的情况下
I'm sure, studying murder all day,
你也该转移一下注意力
you could use a little diversion.
大家都应该
Everybody could!
谢谢
Thank you.
有什么发现吗
What do you got for me?
我在达莉亚的胃含物里发现了毒素
Well... I found a poison in Daria's stomach contents.
叫做曼德拉草
It's called mandrake,
是种强力的有机迷幻剂
it's like this crazy organic hallucinogen,
你们想知道真正有趣的是什么吗
and... you want to know the really interesting part?
服下后至少得90分钟毒性才会发作
It would've taken at least 90 minutes for it to kick in.
优步司机整晚不停地开车接送人
The Uber driver had back-to-back rides all night,
而他是在达莉亚死前30分钟才接到她的
and he didn't pick up Daria until 30 minutes before she died.
没错
Exactly.
他几乎没有时间
He would've barely had time to torture her
用低俗的爵士乐和恐怖的古龙水来折磨她
with his subpar jazz and creepy dude cologne,
更别说下毒害她了
let alone poison her.
没错 手腕上的印♥章♥有发现吗
Right. We get anything from vice on the hand stamp?
没
Nada.
但是技术部追踪到了达莉亚拨的电♥话♥号♥码
But tech did track down that number that Daria called.
戴维斯·菲茨杰拉德
Davis Fitzgerald.
在银湖开了一家极受欢迎的餐厅
Owns some hot restaurant in Silver Lake.
那儿的菜据说超级好吃
Food is supposed to be amaze-balls.
致命美味
Deadly and delicious.
自从搬来这里我就一直想去那里看看
It's been on my list of places to check out since I moved here.
交际花啊
Social butterfly, are we?
也许你应该找个时间来趟光之吧
Perhaps you should, uh, drop by Lux sometime,
然后我们...可以...好吧
and we... could, you know... Yeah.
谢谢你 艾拉
Thanks, Ella.
本·赫尔南德斯房♥屋中介
待售
看来杀人犯男友过得风生水起嘛
Well, looks our murderous boyfriend's doing well for himself.
你的地♥产♥经纪人也说这个区很不错
Your realtor did say this is a lovely area.
我有地♥产♥经纪人吗
I have a realtor?
我擅自以你的名义给几个地♥产♥经纪人打了电♥话♥
Well, I took the liberty of calling several on your behalf, actually.
不错的转移注意力的方式
It was a good hour of distraction.
第一 你什么时候开始在乎我的生活状况了
A, Since when have you ever cared about my living situation?
第二 这里的房♥子我可负担不起
B, I could never afford this place.
我...
Well, I...
滚出我的院子
Get the hell off of my property!
你很幸运啊 警探
Well, you're in luck, Detective.
如果这间房♥子里最近发生过惨案
If this home's the site of a recent massacre,
你回头就可以狠狠地砍房♥价了
you may well be in an excellent negotiating position.
把刀放下 免得有人受伤
Put down the knife and no one else needs to get hurt.
《理发师陶德》里的桥段
Yes, the Sweeney Todd thing's
有点矫揉造作 你不觉得吗
a bit histrionic, don't you think?
你们是警♥察♥吗
You're cops?
抱歉 隔壁的激进素食主义者
Sorry. The militant vegans next door
找了我一天茬
been up in my grill all day long.
我以为又是他们
I assumed it was them again.
到后院来吧
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表