剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
Want me to schedule a stakeout? Are you even okay?
不 克洛伊
No, Chloe.
我想说的是 男人的零食 是神圣的
I'm just saying that a man's snacks-- they're sacred, okay?
好呀 警探们
What up, detective people?
路西法和艾拉在办我不知道的案子吗
Are Lucifer and Ella working on a case that I don't know about?
怎么了
Why?
没什么 只是看他们俩总待在一起
No reason, they just seem to be spending a lot of time together.
有人是不是嫉妒了
Is someone jealous?
什么
What?
没有啊
No.
不可能 好肉麻
No way. Gross.
你要是真嫉妒可以告诉我的
Cause you can tell me if you are.
我是说
I mean...
我们可以互相倾诉 就像朋友
we can be there for each other, as friends.
甚至 甚至包括关于其他男人的事
Even... even if it's about another guy.
好吧 但路西法不是什么其他的男人
Right, but Lucifer's not another guy.
他是个怪胎
He's a weirdo.
这只是搭档之间的事 没别的意思
This is about partnership, nothing more.
搭档之间不会有所隐瞒
Partners don't keep secrets.
可能他对艾拉
Well, maybe with Ella,
不仅仅是性 也许
it's more than just sex, maybe it's...
更认真一点
a little more serious.
不 这不像路西法 他不会
No, it's not like Lucifer-- I don't think he...
什么不像路西法
"Not like Lucifer" wha-what?
他不会喜欢打牌
Likes poker.
丹每月都打牌
Dan has a monthly game.
啊 我喜欢牌局
Oh, no, I love a good gamble.
算我一个
Count me in.
那个对可怜的麦迪各种不满的名单
Right, where's that list of grievances
在哪里
against poor Maddie?
-在这里 -对
- Oh, it's the... - Yeah.
这儿 给你
There-- all right, there you go.
太好了 多谢
Lovely, thank you.
你为什么这样做
Why would you do that?
你把这事弄得怪怪的
Okay, now you're making it weird.
邓肯·沃茨
-你现在弄得更怪了 -对不起
- You're making it weirder. - Sorry.
再瞎说我就给你好看
I'll make it weird on your face.
邓肯·沃茨是凶手
Duncan Watts is our killer.
你为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
只是直觉
Well, just a hunch.
邓肯·沃茨
Duncan Watts.
他的办公室在瑜伽馆的正楼上
His offices are upstairs above the yoga studio.
他还是麦迪和科琳娜的房♥东
and he's Maddie and Corrina's landlord.
邓肯·沃茨房♥地♥产♥集团
邓肯对麦迪一直占用他的停车位很不满
Duncan was apparently upset that Maddie kept parking in his spot.
几个月前他还想把瑜伽馆从大楼里驱逐出去
He also tried to have the yoga studio evicted a few months ago.
这些都不足以成为他连捅19刀的动机
Neither of which is really a reason for 19 stabs.
是 不过看看他的矬样
Yes, but just look at his stabby mug, hmm?
金发 脖子粗 意味着原始人一般的力量
Blond hair, thick neck, which suggests Cro-Magnon strength.
就像我们亲爱的艾拉猜测的那样
Just as our dear Ella guesstimated.
亲爱的艾拉
"Dear Ella,"
你去哪儿
Where you going?
我去见这位人猿邓肯
I'm just off to see this Duncan chap.
不 我们像搭档一样一起去 好吗
No. We will go together like partners, okay?
好吧 我要先打个电♥话♥
Right, yes, I-I just need to make a quick phone call first.
没问题 不着急
Okay. No worries.
私人电♥话♥ 警探
Private phone call, Detective.
失陪一下
Just give me a moment.
当然
Yeah, sure.
邓肯·沃茨房♥地♥产♥集团
你确定是这儿吗
You sure this is the right place?
邓肯·沃茨 麦子
Duncan Watts, Maze.
这就是路西法给我的名字
That's the name Lucifer gave me.
我什么也没找到
I got nothing.
我也是
Yeah, me neither.
就算我们找到了剑 这也是权宜之计
Even if we find the blade, it's a temporary fix.
你母亲才是麻烦
Your mom is the problem.
她放出了神剑制♥造♥混乱
She released the blade to create chaos,
而你们两个却姑息她
and you two respond by coddling her.
没人姑息她 好吗
Nobody's coddling her, all right?
你爱怎么想怎么想
Tell yourself whatever you want,
但你知道这是事实 而且事实能解释很多事
but you know it's true, and it explains a lot.
解释了什么
Explains what?
这些都不重要了
Doesn't really matter anymore,
但你知道吗 你这副听话好孩子的模样
but, just so you know, this whole mama's boy thing?
有点扫兴
Kind of a turnoff.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
那你这穿上紧身衣 到处猎杀人的活计
Well, your whole "Skintight leather, hot body everywhere" Thing?
确实也不
It's really not that...
也没有 也没有那么好
It's not-- it's not that-that great.
当然好
Yeah, it is.
他们来了
They're here.
我们也许应该警告一下路西法
Yeah, we should probably warn Lucifer.
-怎么样 -剑不在这里
- Well? - There's no blade.
好吧 你们从后门走
Right, use the back way out.
警探 思考过后 我觉得你是对的
Detective, you know, after reflection, I think you're right.
抢车位不是杀人动机
Parking space thievery is no motive for murder.
你这是着了什么魔了
What is going on with you?
你先是特别想来这里
First, you're so eager to get here,
我车都没停稳你就跳车了
you practically jump out of my car before I've parked,
现在你又想走了
and now you want to leave.
你在藏着什么事
What are you hiding?
藏 我能藏什么
Hiding? What would I be hiding?
有血
Blood.
什么
What?
灵魂宝库 教员培训课程取消
这里是831号♥ 请求支援
This is Unit 831 requesting backup.
灵魂宝库 绿山大道15334号♥
Soul Depot, 15534 Hillgreen Drive.
是邓肯
It's Duncan.
争的肯定是个极好的停车位
Must've been some parking space.
警探
Detective.
什么
Yeah.
看来这课程里的摊尸式的还真是摊尸啊
Seems this class took corpse pose quite literally.
所以 没找到谋杀凶器
So, no sign of the murder weapon?
你肯定吗
Are you sure?
好吧 那我想这里没有我们什么事了
Right. Nothing left for us to do here then, I suppose.
除了找出这六人是怎么被杀的
Except for figuring out how six people were killed.
我想主要凶手是邓肯
I'm thinking the primary killer was Duncan.
杀死麦迪没有平复他的怒火
Killing Maddie didn't satiate his anger,
所以他向她的客户下手
so he went after her clients
然后大概某个人奋起自卫捅了他
and probably got stabbed when one of them defended themselves.
我怀疑不是
I doubt it.
更可能是凶器在这些人中互相传
More likely the weapon was passed from one person to the next
就像是谋杀版的击鼓传花
in a game of murderous hot potato.
那是疯了
That's insane.
我知道 不是吗
I know, right?
绝对是疯了
Totally insane
而且这大概就是凶案的原因
and probably exactly what happened.
我说这话是带着对死者极大的尊重的
I say this with huge respect for the dead,
但这件案子绝对会在下一届法医大会上
but this case is totally gonna be a panel
开专门的研讨会讨论
at the next forensic conference.
好吧 基于我对伤口的初步评估
Okay. So based on my preliminary assessment of the wounds,
看起来是邓肯杀进门
it looks like Duncan came through the door,
用杀死麦迪·霍华德的那一件武器
attacked victim number two with the same weapon
攻击了二号♥被害人
used to kill Maddie Howard.
但是邓肯脖子上有绳索的勒痕
But Duncan had ligature marks on his neck,
像是某人从背后用瑜伽带子勒住了他
like someone strangled him from behind with a yoga strap.
就像是 这样 过来
Like... this, here.
对吗
Right?
这时他攻击了三号♥被害人
Which is when he attacked victim number three.
但是三号♥被害人有防卫伤
But victim number three had defensive wounds
与四号♥被害人手指甲缝里的皮屑吻合
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表