剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
你是来参观斯塔福的吗
You're here for the Starford tour?
没错 没错
I am indeed. I am indeed.
这个小家伙会得到她想要的
And this little creature, who gets whatever she wants...
我是翠茜·晨星 很高兴认识你 先生
Trixie Morningstar. Nice to meet you, sir.
太好了
Lovely.
楼上就是我们的草本厨房♥
So, right upstairs there is our plant-based kitchen.
学生们就是在那做午餐的
it's where the students make their own lunch.
和包装及预处理过的食物比起来
You know, instead of packaged, preprocessed foods,
我们喜欢他们自己带食物来
we, uh, we like them to bring in...
抱歉 我们必须拉着手吗
Sorry, do we have to touch?
我们出门时你没有个牵引绳什么的吗
Don't you have a leash or something for when we go out?
你到底想不想让人信你
Do you want to sell this or not?
-很好玩的 -是的 很吸引人
- It's a lot of fun... - Yes, that's all quite riveting.
孩子们在哪里学习
Where is it where children learn to,
驾驭他们的情感呢
you know, harness their emotions?
等一下
Hold on.
抱歉 平时我不是做这个的
Sorry, this isn't my normal job.
在找到人替代可怜的黛比之前 我只是替班
I'm just filling in till we find a replacement for poor Debbie.
那你平时做什么
Well, what is it you normally do?
我是运动及健康导师
I'm the movement and wellness mentor.
所以你是体育老师 真好
So you're the P.E. teacher. Lovely.
这边这间 这是
Okay, well, right here, this is
冥想室
the, uh, meditation room.
然后隔壁是
and then, right next door is,
孩子们学习正义链的地方
it's where the kids do their justice circles.
我要你带我去看看
I need you to show me where they teach lessons
上情感控制课的地方
on controlling your emotions.
她有情绪问题吗
She's having emotional problems?
谁
Who?
那孩子
Oh, the child.
当然 也许吧
Sure. Probably.
如果能把情感变成什么的话
Listen, what would be really helpful is
那就真的帮了大忙了 比如说武器
turning feelings into something, like a weapon.
我想我正好知道你该上哪堂课
Well, I think I know just the class.
是吗 太好了
You do? Wonderful.
好极了
Great.
走了 孩子
Come on, child.
你们想看看我们的帐本 为什么
And you want to look through our ledgers... why?
因为我们想知道关于遗失的捐款
Because we want to know if Debbie was telling the truth
黛比说的是否是真话
about the missing donation,
这也许能和杀人动机联♥系♥在一起
and it could tie into the motive for the murder.
我就知道
I knew it.
你们抓到我了
You got me.
没必要看账册了 是我做的
No need to look at the books. I did it.
捐款根本没转到学校的账户上
The donation never made it into the school account.
我把支票兑现了
I cashed the check.
你偷了钱
You stole the money?
-为什么 -我想我是
- Why? - I guess I was
厌倦了不属于这里的感觉
tired of feeling like I didn't belong.
斯塔福表面上
Starford seemed so
没有偏见 非常包容
nonjudgmental and inclusive.
但是我承受了很大的压力
But I'm-I'm under a lot of pressure
因为要达到衣着标准
to look a certain way,
开的车也有标准
drive a certain car.
而我的薪水刚刚够付房♥租
And my salary barely covers my rent.
好 这么说黛比发现了你偷取
Okay, so Debbie found out that you took
乔恩和克雷格的捐款
Jon and Craig's donation money
然后 是你杀了她吗
and... did you kill her?
什么 不是 不是
What? No, no.
黛比以为是家长没有延后支票
Debbie assumed the parents never extended the check.
他们说她是骗子
They called her a liar,
非常生气 然后他们杀了她
got so upset, and they killed her.
但是都怨我
But I'm to blame.
真对不起
I'm sorry.
你看 我们不是
Look, we're not
非常确定乔恩和克雷格杀了黛比
real sure if Jon and Craig killed Debbie.
真的吗
Really?
如果这不是与谋杀案相关
If it's not related to the murders, after all,
我们能不能忘掉
perhaps we could disregard...
刚才那段话
that last exchange.
这里都还好吧
Is everything okay in here?
听起来好像有孩子在哭
Sounded like a child was crying.
我们只是在问助理院长几个问题
We're just asking the assistant dean some questions.
我是戴克警探 这是警探...
I am Detective Decker. This is Detective...
你是翠茜的警♥察♥妈妈 是吧
Oh, you're Trixie's cop-mom, aren't you?
你那孩子可真是乖
That's a great kid you've got.
谢谢你 你是怎么...
Thank you. H-How do you know...
你是怎么认识我女儿的
How do you know my daughter?
她正在上麦迪逊的课呢
She's in Madison's class right now.
是啊 她父亲带她来的
Yeah, her father brought her in.
我很肯定他没有
I'm pretty sure he didn't.
你来把口供录完吧
Can you finish getting the statement, please,
我去看看路西法在搞什么鬼
and I'll see whatever the hell Lucifer is doing.
但好消息是 坏情绪可以被
But the good news is bad feelings can be
转移到好的行动上
harnessed into good actions.
我的儿子兰杰很了解这一点 对吧兰杰
My son Ranger knows this. Right, Ranger?
有其他人想要试试吗
Would anyone else like to try?
有没有哪位小朋友想要自荐的
Would any of the children like to volunteer?
作为进步的学校 这里还挺年龄歧视的
For a progressive school, it's rather ageist.
翠茜
Trixie.
你有没有想要利用的情绪
Do you have feelings you want to use?
我知道这是你第一次 不过...
I know it's only your first time, but...
我感到悲伤
I feel sad.
-好吧 为什么 -因为
- Okay, why? - Because...
我妈咪差点死了
my mommy almost died.
她的工作很吓人
Her job is scary.
但是她帮助很多其他人
But she has helped so many other people
解决了他们的问题
with their problems,
我不想让她担心我
I don't want her to worry about mine.
所以我假装没事
So I pretend I'm okay.
这个
Well...
欢迎来到被家长欺骗的俱乐部 孩子
welcome to the club of parental deceit, child.
这地方挺孤单的
It's a lonely place,
但是这是聪明的代价
but, uh, that's the price of being clever.
好了 现在怎么办
Okay, now what?
一个人怎样有效地运用这青少年的焦虑呢
How does one control that juvenile angst usefully?
翠西可以用她这强烈的情感
Trixie can channel her strong feelings
来做些有创造性的东西
into something productive.
好的 请继续
Okay, go on.
举个例子 她可以...
For example, she could...
写首诗
write a poem.
诗
A poem?
我来这里是学习如何
I came here to learn how
将情感化作力量的 不是如何成为苏斯博士
to turn emotions into energy, not to become Dr. Seuss.
美国著名幼教专家
创造力也是一种力量
Well, creative energy is energy.
得了吧 如果我想上艺术课
Oh, come on. If I wanted to attend an art class,
我最起码回去找
I would have at least had the sense
那些有裸体模特的
to take one with a nude model.
我猜你运用的情感是
I suppose you're channeling emotional despair
不能在吃掉蔬菜前吃甜点的绝望 对吧
over not getting dessert before your veggies, are you?
不 我画的是我妈咪捅死黛比
No. This is a picture of my mommy stabbing Debbie.
路西法
Lucifer.
警探
Detective.
对了 在你惩罚我
Right, before you chastise me
绑♥架♥了你的后代之前
for kidnapping your offspring,
我破案了
I've solved the case.
这个孩子的母亲叫乔伊·谢尔曼
Okay, the boy's mother is Joy Sherman.
这是她的联♥系♥方式
This is her contact info.
好的 我会调查的
Okay, I'll look into it.
翠西没事吧
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表