剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
Sorry. Can this wait?
我是说
I mean,
那些死亡案件确实极其悲剧
those deaths were fiendishly tragic,
但我相当肯定 等到明天上班了
but I'm pretty certain that tomorrow, during office hours,
那两位死去的女孩还会是死的
our dead girls will still be dead.
我只是想...
I just wanted to run a couple...
很好 省得我跑一趟了
Good. Saved me a trip.
你 我 喝两杯 现在
You, me, drinking. Now.
-算我一个 -你来这里做什么
- I'm in! - What are you doing here?
-路西法说我应该来玩玩 -但我们在工作
- Lucifer said I should drop by. - But we're working.
不 只有你在工作
No, you're working.
这是哪个
Who the hell is she?
抱歉 你好 我是艾拉
Sorry. Hi, I'm Ella!
我正打算给他讲讲你的报告
I was about to give him the rundown on your report.
-你想... -不想 你自己讲吧
- Do you want to... - No, go for it.
我要去大喝一场
I got to dehydrate.
好吧
Okay.
不管怎样 首先
Anyhow, first off,
达莉亚的胃部有组织损伤
there was tissue damage to Daria's stomach lining,
是液氮引起的
caused by liquid nitrogen,
就是让花里胡哨的鸡尾酒冒烟的东西
the stuff that makes fancy cocktails smoke.
这可能就是她摄入毒素的途径
It's probably how she ingested the poison.
很重要的线索嘛 警探
Well, excellent lead, Detective,
但是你刚毁了我的三人行
but you just ruined my menage a trois.
其次 我想达莉亚当时在高尔街的一家夜店
Second, I assumed that Daria was at a club on Gower,
而我们在街角发现了一栋废弃的楼
and we found an abandoned building on the corner.
他们似乎近期在那举♥行♥过派对
It looked like they had recently had a party there.
真厉害
Fascinating.
我猜派对一定相当疯狂 所以...
I'm thinking it was a rave, so...
你能不能打几个电♥话♥帮我问问
Any way you could make some phone calls to help me out?
你似乎动动手指就能探听到许多消息
You know, you seem to have your finger on the pulse.
我这会儿想动起来的器官可不是手指
Not the appendage I'd hoped to be pulsing by now.
我知道那地方
I know that hood.
那栋楼的街对面
There's a great tiki bar
有家很棒的夏威夷风情酒吧
across the street from that building.
我认识那里的酒保
I know the bartender.
当然
Course you do.
我们可以去那喝一杯
We could go and have a drink,
问问死者的事
ask about the dead girls.
是啊 这是一条好线索啊 警探
Yes. That sounds like a very good lead, Detective.
如果你想追溯两个漂亮姑娘狂欢夜的行踪
If you want to retrace the steps of two hot girls on a girls' night,
你就得像那两个狂欢的漂亮姑娘一样思考
you need to think like two hot girls on a girls' night.
要尽情纵欲
With your lady parts.
还要喝些椰林飘香鸡尾酒
And pina coladas in hand.
天呐 我爱椰林飘香
Oh, my God, I love pina coladas!
好极了
Lovely!
我当时正在看《唐人街》
So, I was watching Chinatown, right?
然后突然 我就决定了
And all of a sudden, it hits me.
我得去洛杉矶
I need to go to L.A.
你有没有试过觉得上帝在指引你做什么事
I mean, do you ever feel like god is telling you to do something?
没有
No.
你觉得克洛伊会喝那杯吗
You think Chloe's gonna drink that?
不会
No.
伙计们 你们认识这个标记吗
Hey, guys. Do you recognize this hand stamp?
那这两个女人呢
What about these women?
不认识
No.
听着 我是洛杉矶警局的
Okay, look. I'm LAPD,
如果你能给我提供任何信息
and if there's any info that you can give me
或是任何
on any...
吓跑炮♥友♥标准示范
How not to get laid.
我本来也没想约炮 麦子
I'm not trying to get laid, Maze.
我不明白
I don't get it.
你和那个酒保谈过了吗
Well, did you talk to the bartender?
嗯 他说当时街对面的废弃大楼里
Yeah. He said something was going on
正在搞什么活动
across the street in the abandoned building.
我向法官申请了搜查令
I put a call in for a warrant to the judge,
正在等回音
and I'm waiting to hear back.
好极了 似乎你有些时间可以打发了
Great. Looks like you have some time to kill.
来喝一杯
Have a drink.
不 我今晚打算到此为止了
No. I'm gonna call it a night.
你们好啊女士们
Hello, ladies.
你好啊 你怎么来了
Hi. What are you doing here?
麦子邀请我来的
Maze invited me.
-她说这是闺蜜狂欢夜 -没错
- She said it's girls' night. - Yeah.
不行 我正在查双尸命案呢
No. I'm working a double homicide.
你就放松一下会死吗
Would it kill you to just relax for once?
你就知道工作工作工作
All you do is work, work, work.
你还好意思说我
Like you're one to talk.
你一天24小时都在为路西法随时待命
You're at Lucifer's beck and call 24/7.
就像你是他的私人服务员一样
It's like you're his personal concierge.
我已经不再是他的私人的什么了
I'm not his personal anything, anymore.
但你基本上还是住那里
Well, you basically still live there,
而且又不是他在伺候你喝酒
and it's not like he's pouring you any drinks.
至少我知道怎么找乐子
Least I know how to have fun.
那快♥感♥呢
What about pleasure?
男人
Men?
你上次和人上♥床♥是什么时候
When's the last time you had sex?
为什么事事都要提到工作或者上♥床♥呢
Hey, why does everything always have to be about work or sex?
没错 我同意
Yeah, I agree.
闺蜜狂欢夜玩好的话
Girls' night, done right,
就能建立女性之间的联♥系♥
is about female bonding.
-没错 -真正了解彼此
- Exactly. - Really getting to know each other.
互诉倾诉 分享故事和秘密
Sharing problems, origin stories, secrets.
-我们光喝酒不行吗 -好吧
- Can't we just drink? - Fine.
我先来
I'll start.
我是通过做色情电♥话♥接线员半工半读
I worked my way through med school as
读完医学院的
a phone sex operator.
我是1800号♥ 让你爽教授
1-800. Professor Feelgood.
我绝对会打那个电♥话♥的
I would totally call that.
不错啊
Nice.
对了 我是艾拉
I'm Ella, by the way.
-很高兴我们直接跳过了自我介绍 -是啊
- I love that we just skipped the small talk. - Yes.
那我来下一个吧
Okay. I'll go next, I guess.
我以前经常偷车
I used to steal cars.
下一个谁来
Who's next?
我是在地狱里被锻造出来的
I was forged in the bowels of Hell
永世要折磨罪人
to torture the guilty for all of eternity.
很有意思的分享
Interesting share.
好吧 那么
Okay, so...
现在到你了 克洛伊
Now, you go, Chloe.
女性之间的信任
Female trust.
说吧
Come on.
你在想什么呢
What's on your mind?
我在想什么
What's on my mind...
除了案子吗
like, other than the case?
是啊
Yeah.
要离个小婚
A little divorce.
当个单身母亲
Single parenthood...
可能无家可归 还有
possible homelessness and...
未来有可能会养很多很多猫
most likely many, many cats in my future.
或者需要电动小玩具
Or things that require batteries.
好了 你知道吗 这就是...
Okay, you know, that's-that's...
我说的就是这个
that's what I'm talking about.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 这太有趣了
You guys, this is so fun!
-是吗 -是啊
- Is it? - Yes!
一人一杯龙舌兰 快点的
Yeah, uh, tequila, stat.
-太好了 -一直上 别停
- Yes. - Keep 'em coming!
这真的能帮你找到感受
This is really gonna help you feel,
你知道 所有一切
you know, anything.
在喝大都会鸡尾酒吗
Cosmopolitan?
或许这真是女孩之夜
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表