剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
Well, don't eat him.
好了 我们搜遍了光耀的家
All right, listen, we searched Glory's house,
他的车 另一辆车
his car, his other car...
没有剑
there is no blade.
我们确实在地下室发现了一个保险柜
We did find a safe in the basement.
果酱馅饼
Pop-Tarts.
然后...你就偷来了
Which... you stole?
我觉得这是双赢
Ah, I figured it's a win-win.
我拯救了邪恶大♥师♥ 免得他以后更胖
I'm saving the evil guru from future fat,
还拿到了果酱馅饼
and, you know, pop-Tarts.
光耀先生在文图拉还有一个家
Mr. Glory has a second home in Ventura.
如果你们不介意的话
If you wouldn't mind.
好吧 我们会去看看...
Okay, we'll check it out...
小路 如果剑在他那儿
Luci, if he's the one with the blade,
他更可能去大开杀戒而不是把它藏起来
he's much more likely to go on a killing spree than to stash it.
回来拿你的甜点吗
Ah. Come back for your processed pastries?
洛佩兹小姐
Ms. Lopez!
好惊喜
Well, this is a surprise.
你有新发现吗
Have you found something new?
我确实有发现
Oh, I found something all right.
存在大脚怪的证据
Proof of Bigfoot?
这是邓肯·瓦特死时脚上那双鞋的鞋印
Tread on the shoes Duncan Watts was wearing when he was found dead.
这是你带我去看的那个奇怪墓穴旁边的鞋印
Tread that you showed me at your super weirdo hole in the ground.
它们是匹配的 也就是说这个案子
They match, which means that this case
和你让我帮的忙有关系
and your favor are connected.
说实话吧 老兄
Start talkin', dude.
你跟这些凶杀案有关系吗
Do you have something to do with these murders?
跟我坦白
Come clean with me.
不然我就不能帮你保守秘密了
Or I can't keep this a secret anymore.
你看 是这样的
You see, that's just it.
上一个我坦白的人
The last person I came clean with
变得整天神游天外
became a tad untethered.
老兄 我在底特律长大
Dude, I grew up in Detroit.
我只能告诉你
Look, all I can tell you is
我正在处理一件神级重大的事
I'm dealing with a matter of cosmic importance
我希望你可以再给我一点时间
and I ask you to indulge me for just a little longer.
你是说要对你心怀信念吗
You mean have faith?
差不多啦
Tomato, tomahto.
我猜唯有经受考验的信念才能被称为信念
Well, I guess faith isn't faith unless it's tested.
过来
Bring it in.
什么
What? Oh.
-艾拉 -警探
- Ella. - Detective.
我刚才...
I was just...
你看
uh, you see,
有一家...店 有很特别的...
there's this, uh, store that has really special...
香皂
soap.
然后
And, you know,
我真的得走了
but I should really get going now and...
去用香皂洗一洗
clean stuff with the soap.
-再见 -洗得开心哦
- Bye!? - Enjoy your shower.
那么
So, um...
什么风把你吹来了
to what do I owe this pleasure?
詹森家里的安保系统里有案发时
Jenson's home security system shows video of him sleeping
他在睡觉的录像 所以他没有说谎
during the murders, so he wasn't lying about that.
我们查过灵魂宝库的门禁系统
We checked the key card system at Soul Depot,
你猜是谁帮詹森代课了
and guess who was subbing for Jenson.
科琳娜 是麦迪的联合经理
Corrina, Maddie's co-manager.
好吧 那科琳娜现在在哪里
Right, and where's Corrina now?
我们去她家找过 她不在
We checked her house, she wasn't there.
鉴证科确认了
Forensics confirms
灵魂宝库的人都不是她杀的
that she didn't kill anyone at Soul Depot,
所以她要么跑了 要么吓死了躲起来了
so she's either running, hiding or scared.
我发了个通缉令
I put out a BOLO.
我觉得这次逃跑的不是科琳娜
Yeah, I don't think Corrina's the one running this time.
什么 你去哪儿
What? Where are you going?
喂
Hello?
《Darkroom Double》 Moon & Pollution
*Let go*
*Say come down easier*
*I know*
*The fear will wash away*
有人吗
Hello?
有人被一把致命的神剑威胁了吗
Anyone here yielding a deadly, celestial blade?
有吗
Huh? Anyone?
这可是个响亮的回答
Well, that'll be a resounding yes.
我 我不知道发生了什么
I-- I don't know what happened.
我正上着课 邓肯冲了进来
I was in class and Duncan barged in.
太恐怖了
It was horrible.
杀了那么多人...
All that killing...
这把刀本来在地上的
and the knife was on the ground.
它开始召唤你
It started calling you.
这是我♥干♥的吗
Did I do that?
是的
Yes.
我猜你有种想报复的怨念
You got retribution for a grudge, I believe.
而且这股怨念还不小 是吗
But it wasn't an insignificant grudge, was it?
他也像骚扰其他人那样骚扰你吗
Did he harass you like the others?
还是说比骚扰更糟
Or was it worse than that?
好几年前
Years ago.
工作室里只有我们两个人
We were alone in the studio.
我 我拒绝了
I-I-- I said no.
我发誓 但他却还是得手了
I swear, but he wouldn't stop.
我 我 我试着忘记 我...
I-I... I tried to forget. I...
你试着把这深埋心底 继续生活
You tried to bury it deep, get on with your life.
你已经忘记得差不多了 要不是...
You might have succeeded, if not for...
这把剑
the blade.
洛杉矶警局 手举起来
LAPD, hands in the air.
离尸体远一点 科琳娜
Move away from the body, Corinna.
-马上 -我 我杀了他
- Now! - I... I-I killed him.
是 是我做的 我...
I-I did this. I...
这属于正当防卫
Acted in self-defense.
是光耀先生先攻击科琳娜的
Mr. Glory attacked Corrina first.
她被逼无奈才挥刀的 警探
She had no choic but to wield that knife, Detective.
我觉得这种情况下
I think, in this case,
这样做是在伸张正义
justice has actually been served.
亨德森 给她录口供
Henderson, take her statement.
凶器去哪了
Where's the murder weapon?
什么
What?
警员不会不拍照片就把它装起来的
Unis shouldn't have bagged it without taking photos.
他们控制不了自己的
They couldn't help themselves.
有人感到起了杀心吗
Anyone else feeling a murderous urge?
没有吗 想把人♥大♥卸八块的欲望
No? The need to slice and dice?
有人有吗
Anyone?
天啊
Oh, God.
不妙
Oh, no.
二货警探 丹尼尔 丹
Detective Douche... Daniel. Dan.
要不你把刀放下吧
Why don't you put down the knife, hmm?
我们一笑泯恩仇吧
Bury the proverbial hatchet and all that?
我知道我们之前有过分歧 但是...
I mean, I know we've had our differences in the past, but
我们现在是朋友了 不是吗
we're friends now, right?
你毁了我的婚姻
You ruined my marriage.
这么说你不同意了
I'll take that as a no.
自从遇见你 我的生活就成了地狱
My life went to hell when I met you!
严格来讲是变不成地狱的
Hey! Well, technically, that's not true,
但是我知道这是一种基本的隐喻
but I understand the basic metaphor.
当心那把剑 警探
Easy with the blade, Detective.
一剑下去 在下就真要魂飞魄散了
One deep cut, and yours truly could be wiped from existence.
我正巴不得呢
Prayers answered.
怎么...
What...
好吧 警探
Okay, Detective,
我向你保证 只要你放下那把剑
I can assure you your current mood will be rectified
你现在的情绪就会恢复正常了
by simply putting down the knife.
我的整个人生都因为你而分崩离析了
My entire life imploded because of you.
-什么 -我的婚姻
- What? ? - My marriage!
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表