剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
可以更吓人一点的 把这点加上
Could be much creepier. Put that in.
克洛伊 不要发 这不是你的作风
Chloe. Don't send this. All right? It's not you.
这 这很鲁莽
This is... This is, it's a rash move.
好极了
That's great.
又能出什么问题呢 是吧
I mean, what could go wrong, right?
这肯定不会逼得这个疯子收手躲起来
I mean, surely this won't force the psycho underground,
更不会让他做出什么疯狂的举动
it won't cause him to do anything crazy...
冷静点 丹
Chill out, Dan.
他回复了
He responded.
我就说吧
Ah, told you.
还有一条链接
With a link.
视频通话链接
你好 警探
Hello, Detective.
你不用再戴着面具了 卡莱尔教授
You don't need that mask anymore, Professor Carlisle.
不戴这个东西呼吸容易多了
So much easier to breathe without that thing.
你想要怎样 教授
What do you want, Professor?
我想要怎样 我想不受干涉地完成我的实验
What do I want? To finish my experiment without interference,
但还是成了这样
but here we are...
你的实验失败了 教授
Your experiment failed, Professor.
我们证明了你的理论是错误的
We proved your theory wrong.
医生选择了救那个女孩 所以显然
The doctor chose to save the girl. So, clearly,
不是每个人都像你这样过分自私
not everyone's as egregiously selfish as you are.
我不是一个自私的人 是大家诽谤我
I am not a selfish person. I was vilified for doing
换了任何人在我的位置上也会这么做
what anyone in my position would do.
你回去是去拿你的电脑 那不是逃生
You went back for your computer. That's not about survival,
那是抢救你的东西
that's about stuff.
那是本能 但谢谢你
It was about instinct, but thank you
提醒了我为什么在做这件事
for reminding me why I'm doing this
而且还帮助了我
and for helping me
让我的实验能有所改进
to improve upon my experiment.
事实是 斯科特医生
Truth is, Dr. Scott
毁掉她的手只是因为她当时
only mutilated her hand because she was being observed
被你们观察着
by you.
所以这次我要控制我的变量
So this time I'm controlling my variables.
有请
Meet...
本杰明·蒂比
Benjamin Tibi.
无辜的学生 挂着有毒的点滴
Innocent student, attached to a poison drip.
还有这位 利昂·克莱姆
And here, Leon Klem,
出色的田径明星 被虎钳卡住
accomplished track star, stuck in a vice.
如果利昂在一小时内拉动杠杆
If Leon simply pulls the lever
切掉他的腿
and severs his leg within 60 minutes,
本吉
Benji here
就能拿到...这个
gets... this.
你们猜对了
You guessed it.
解药
The antidote.
还请你们 为了你们好
Oh, and please, for your sake...
不用白费力气尝试再做一剂解药出来了
...don't waste your time trying to make another.
他们的毒药各不相同
They're all unique,
而且解药的配方
and the only place the formula lives
只在我这里有
is right here,
我的脑袋里
in my head.
对一个拿不到终身教职的可怜虫
Not bad for a sad sack
这招做得还不赖吧
who couldn't get tenure, huh?
教授 等等
Professor, wait!
老虎真的生气了
Bear officially poked.
《Fake It》 Holy White Hounds
给你两分钟把话说完
You have two minutes. Talk.
很简单 有件事路西法需要知道
It's simple. There's something Lucifer needs to know.
我觉得应该由你来告诉他
I think you should tell him.
真的吗 为什么让我说
Oh, really? And why's that?
因为这件事和他亲爱的克洛伊有关
Because it's about his beloved Chloe.
你的话他更听得进去 你是他最亲密的朋友
He'll take it better from you. You're his closest friend.
路西法也许固执 但他听你的话
Lucifer may be stubborn, but he listens to you.
本不想告诉你
Mm-hmm. Hate to break it to you,
但如果你想奉承我 没有用的
but if you're buttering me up, it ain't gonna work.
你有坏消息想告诉你儿子
You have bad news to give your son?
认清现实
Suck it up
你自己去说
and do it yourself.
聊得很开心
Good talk.
上帝创造了克洛伊
God made Chloe.
对啊
Yeah.
所有人好像都是上帝创造的
He kind of made them all.
不 克洛伊不应该在这里的
No. Chloe wasn't supposed to be here.
上帝让她出现在路西法的生命里
God put her in Lucifer's path.
她是个
She's a...
奇迹
miracle.
老保守戴克 还奇迹
Granny Panties Decker? A miracle?
拜托
Please.
35年前
35 years ago,
阿曼纳迪尔被派来这个酒吧 他在这儿坐下
Amenadiel was sent to this bar, where he sat down,
和佩内洛普·戴克聊了天 然后祝福了她
had a chat, then blessed Penelope Decker
让她和她丈夫能有个孩子
so that she and her husband could have a child.
那个孩子
That child
就是路西法的搭档
is Lucifer's partner.
他们相遇并不是意外
It's no accident that they met.
阿曼纳迪尔祝福了佩内洛普的私处吗
Mm. So, what, Amenadiel blessed Penelope's lady parts?
等等 阿曼纳迪尔
Wait, is Amenadiel
是克洛伊·戴克的爸爸吗
Chloe Decker's daddy?
别胡说八道了
Oh, don't be ridiculous.
想想
Think...
好好想想吧
about it.
你难道从没想过为什么只有这个人类
Haven't you ever wondered why that particular human
让他变得脆弱
makes him vulnerable?
但如果你还是不相信我
But if you still don't believe me,
有些东西你应该看看
there's something you should see.
没结果 我给教授曾经
No luck. I called every lab
工作过的所有实验室打了电♥话♥
the professor's ever been affiliated with--
没人见过他
no one's seen him.
他有可能在任何地方建立那间实验室
He could have built that lab anywhere,
而视频链接又无法追踪
and the video link was untraceable.
如果我做错了呢
What if I made a mistake?
如果就因为我发的那封邮件
What if by sending that e-mail
而加快了他的杀人进程呢
I just sped up his timeline?
现在有两条人命危在旦夕了
There's two lives on the line here.
这两条人命会被你救下来的
Two lives that you're going to save,
-警探 我知道你一定能做到 -没错
- Detective, I know you will. - Exactly.
-我找到了些线索 -拜托告诉我是好消息
- Found something. - Please tell me it's good news.
更像是不好不坏的消息
Eh, more like medium news.
克莱因伯格的尸检报告出来了
So, Kleinberg's autopsy came back.
经确认他并不是死于中毒
Turns out he didn't die of poisoning.
我的意思是 他本该死于中毒
I mean, he would have died of poisoning,
然而在此之前他被勒死了
except he was strangled.
真是个没耐心的凶手
Impatient little killer.
由于我最终确定了正确的死亡时间
Since I finally got time of death right,
我得以找出
I was able to ping
克莱因伯格出现在机场的时间点
Kleinberg's cell to Van Nuys Airport,
并发现了这段视频
where I got this.
是教授 毫无疑问
It's the professor, clear as day.
那么我们可以认为他杀了克莱因伯格
So we can assume that he killed Kleinberg.
没错
Right.
但这段视频只能告诉我们这位教授曾出现在哪
But this only tells us where the professor was.
并不能告诉我们
It doesn't tell us
他现在在哪 所以是"不好不坏"的消息
where he actually is, hence "medium" news.
你能把视频倒回
Uh, can you rewind it to the part
他通过安检那段吗
where he goes through security?
为什么 你在找什么
Why, what are you looking for?
好的 暂停
Okay, freeze there.
在安检托盘那放大一下
And then zoom in on the tray.
看起来像是个印有机构标识的门卡
Looks like a key card with a logo.
绝对是一只鸟
Oh, definitely a bird.
也许是学校的吉祥物
School mascot maybe?
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表