剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
想用洪水 瘟疫 诸如此类的东西
for trying to destroy your precious toy
毁掉你的宝贝玩具而道歉
with floods and with plagues and whatnot.
也许人类并没有完全那么糟糕
I guess humanity isn't entirely awful.
他们的确酿出了伏特加
They did make vodka.
造了过山车
Roller coasters.
还有超浓布里奶酪
Triple crème Brie.
你听说过跳舞吗
You hear about dancing?
听说过 我还在桌子上跳过一次呢
Yes, I actually did some of that on a table, once.
《Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You》
你愿意赏我一支舞吗
Would you do me this honor?
*You're just too good to be true*
*Can't take my eyes off of you*
*You'd be like heaven to touch*
你确定你想要的是复仇吗
You sure it's revenge you're after?
当然了 不然还会是什么
Of course it is. What else would it be?
*And I'm so glad I'm alive*
*You're just too good to be true*
怎么了
What's the matter?
这样
This.
我以为这是不可能的
I didn't think this was possible.
这不是计划的一部分
It wasn't part of the plan.
所以 也许...
So, maybe...
也许我们可以想个新计划
maybe we make a new plan.
这一次 我们一起来想
This time, we make it together.
*I love you, baby*
*And if it's quite all right*
*I need you, baby*
*To warm the lonely nights*
*I love you, baby*
*Trust in me when I say*
路西法
Lucifer!
警探
Detective!
有没有搞错
Seriously?
*Don't bring me down, I pray*
*Pretty baby*
出来 马上
Okay, outside now.
*Now that I've found you stay*
*And let me love you*
你先把自己送进了一家精神病院
First you check yourself into a mental hospital,
就为了绑♥架♥另一个病人然后逃出来
only to kidnap another patient and escape.
路西法 你哪里是在帮忙
Lucifer, how is that helping?
如果你执意想知道的话
Well, i-if you must know,
上帝·约翰逊的确是我的父亲
God Johnson is indeed my father,
然后我需要做点牵线搭桥
and, I needed to do a little matchmaking.
撮合他和夏洛特·理查德吗
With him and Charlotte Richards?
我简直不敢知道她是怎么和这事扯上关系的
I mean, I'm scared to know how she ties into all this.
别担心那个了 我们的凶手呢
Well, never mind that. What about our killer?
你找到有关圣诞老人的证据了吗
Did you find proof of Santa Claus?
到吃药的时间了
Time for your meds.
好极了
lovely.
谢谢你 好的
Thank you. Right.
这个地方的意外福利
Unexpected perk of the place.
也许你的
Maybe it's a good thing
72小时禁闭还剩一天确实对你有好处
there's another day on your 72-hour hold. You know?
也许眼下待在这里对你最有帮助
Maybe being here is the best thing for you right now.
好吧
Okay.
我只想说我很抱歉骗了你
I just wanted to say that I'm sorry I lied.
我
I, um...
有时候在查案的时候
Sometimes with work,
我会变得短视心急
I get shortsighted.
而我真的不想
And I never wanted to...
利用我
Use me?
是
Yeah.
如果你直接当面问我
If you had just been up-front with me,
那我本来会告诉你 那个戴尔
I would've told you that Dale,
就是你问到的那个人
the guy you were asking about,
他在这待了15年了
he's been here for 15 years.
有时他确实有些脾气 但就跟个泰迪熊似的
He can seem a bit prickly, but he's a teddy bear.
他完全没有任何暴♥力♥倾向
He's got no violent tendencies.
他根本不可能会杀人
There is just no way he'd kill someone.
-好吧 -按照规定
- All right. - Legally,
我不能让你查看戴尔的医疗记录
I can't let you look at Dale's medical file.
不过嘛
But, um...
当我没留意这边的时候发生的事
what happens when I turn away is, um,
我可就管不了了
out of my hands.
谢谢
Thank you.
你看 有个尼日利亚王子需要我的帮助
Look, a Nigerian prince needs my help.
谢谢你
Thanks.
圣诞老人
Santa Claus?
有这么严重吗
Okay, so what's the big deal?
每年都有人化妆成圣诞老人
Someone dresses up as Santa every year.
病人喜欢
Patients love it.
那扮演圣诞老人的人就可能是凶手
Yeah well, that someone could be the killer.
但是每年的扮演者都不同啊
But a different person does it every year.
往前几年我还扮演过几次呢
Even I did it a few years back.
我们把服装存在这里了
Okay, we store the, costume in here.
等一下 等一下
Wait, wait, wait.
胡子在哪 还有红帽子呢
Where's the beard? The red hat?
-应该在这的 -好了 两件事
- It should be in there. - Okay, two things.
谁还有这个柜子的钥匙 以及
Who else has a key to that cabinet? And...
我需要你戴上手铐
...I need you to put these on.
这种药有点不一样 是不是
These drugs are a bit different, aren't they?
因为我感觉不到舌头了
'Cause I can't feel my tongue.
你好啊 小花猫
Hello, pretty kitty,
小猫小猫小喵喵
kitty, kitty, kitty...
圣诞老人 你也在这
Santa, you're here as well?
看来我不是乖小孩
I'm afraid I've been a naughty boy.
你最好再考虑一下
You may want to re-think it...
我可是魔鬼本尊
You see, I am actually the Devil.
你才不是什么魔鬼
No, you're not the Devil.
你就是个关在精神病院里的幻觉男
You're just a man who's delusional in a mental hospital.
这全都是你幻想出来的
You made it all up.
这么说
So...
我不是魔鬼
...I'm not the Devil.
我只是个有幻觉的普通人
I'm just a man who's delusional.
全都是我幻想出来的
I made it all up.
都是幻想
I made it all up!
都是幻想
I made it all up.
你好啊 儿子
Hello, son.
老爸
Dad!
你瞧 我就是魔鬼
See? I am the Devil.
想得美 圣诞老人
Nice try, Santa.
-告诉我你跟警♥察♥说了什么 -只有真♥相♥
- Tell me what you told the police. - Only the truth.
也就是你 圣诞老人 是个冷血杀手
That you, Mr. Kringle, are a cold-blooded killer.
还有吗
What else?
你到底想知道些什么 吉普西护士
What do you want to know, Nurse Kipsy?
为什么你的药不起作用
Why aren't the drugs working on you?
这还不是明摆着的
Well, it's obvious, isn't it?
因为他是上帝啊
It's because he's God!
话说我的药也不应该起作用 可是
They shouldn't be working on me, either, but...
难道警探还在这里
Is the detective still here?
-可能是这个原因 -闭嘴
- That might explain it. - Shut up.
-好吧 -不重要了
- Okay. - Doesn't matter.
既然被你们看破 那你们两个都得死
Now you know it's me, I have to kill you both.
这是在做什么
What's that for?
赌一把
A long shot.
好吧
Okay.
这肯定是我看见过的最酷的事了
That's got to be the coolest thing I've ever seen.
我都想鼓掌了 如果没被铐着的话
I'd-I'd applaud, you know, if I weren't cuffed.
抱歉了 只是为了以防万一
Sorry about that. It's just a precaution.
我明白
I get it.
有了
Bingo.
还真快
That was fast.
你是不知道艾拉的本事
Yeah you don't know Ella.
这个指纹是帕特里夏·海托华的
The print belongs to one Patricia Hightower.
我们倒是有个病人叫苏·海托华
We have a patient named Sue Hightower,
就是上帝·约翰逊攻击的那个
the one God Johnson attacked.
好吧 我在等车管局的照片
Okay. I'm waiting on a DMV photo.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表