剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
我们检查了马里布州立大学的所有实验室
We checked every lab at Malibu State.
他是不会回那里的 对吗
Well, he wouldn't go back there, would he?
相信我 当你被赶出一场豪华派对
Trust me, when you get kicked out of a fancy party,
你最不想做的就是偷偷溜回去
the last thing you want to do is sneak back in.
你会反其道而行之
You do the opposite.
马里布州立大学的最大劲敌是谁
Who's Malibu's closest rival?
帕萨迪纳大学
这间实验室因翻修而暂时关闭
The lab in here is closed for renovation,
他可能会出现在这里
so maybe he's here.
真是出乎意料啊
Well, well, isn't this a surprise.
门锁上了 警探
It's locked, Detective.
尽管如此 我其实挺高兴你们能找到这里的
But with that said, I'm actually glad you made it.
为什么 因为你要投降了吗
Why, because you'd like to surrender?
虽然有点虎头蛇尾 不过我们欣然接受
It's a bit anticlimactic, but very well, we accept.
不 因为现在你们就能亲眼目睹
No, because now you get to see firsthand
我要证明的论点了
what I am trying to prove.
都结束了 教授
It's over, Professor.
恐怕还没完
Afraid you're wrong about that.
那可是丙烯酸有机玻璃 警探
Acrylic glass, Detective.
别被你自己的子弹打死了
Please don't kill yourself with your own bullet.
那样我们就不能进行
We wouldn't be able to conduct
这场实验的最终高♥潮♥部分了
the final part of this experiment.
该你来做选择了
Time for you to make a choice.
在这个试剂瓶里 是可以救本吉一命的解药
In this vial, an antidote that will save Benji's life.
而在这第二个试剂瓶里
In vial numero dos,
装有你一旦踏入实验室
poisonous gas that will kill you
便会杀死你的毒气
if you enter the room.
这个双选真的很简单 由你来决定
Simple, really, you decide
谁的命更重要
what's more important.
不
No.
-你要干什么 -如果我不立即进去
- W-W-W-What are you doing? - If I don't get in that room right now,
那个孩子会死的
that kid is gonna die.
听我一言 警探
Word of advice, Detective.
如果你现在进到那间实验室里 你就会死
If you go into that room right now, you'll die.
那我们应该怎么做
What are we supposed to do?
-我能救他 -什么
- I can save him. - What?
但为了做到这一点 你现在得赶紧
But in order to do so, you need to go after the professor
在为时已晚之前追捕教授
right now, before it's too late.
-什么 -我向你保证
- What? - I promise you
我可以在不伤及自己的情况下拿到解药
I can get to that antidote without harming myself.
-怎么做 -没时间解释了
- How? - We don't have time to explain.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
-是的 -那还不赶快去
- Yes. - Then go.
快去
Go!
站住
Freeze!
好了
Right.
拜托 警探 帮帮忙好吧
Oh, come on, Detective, a bit of help here!
我需要你再跑远一点
I need you further away.
站住
Freeze!
你无路可逃了 教授
There's nowhere left to run, Professor.
很好
Lovely.
我就知道你会选择救自己的命
I knew you'd save yourself.
这是你唯一的选择
It was the only choice you could make.
把刀放下
Put down the knife.
现在还来得及
It's not too late.
你还可以做不同的选择
You can still make a different choice.
正确的选择
The right choice.
你还可以把那两个孩子救下来
You can still save that kid back there.
你还是不明白
You still don't get it.
我也不想任何人受伤害
I didn't want anyone to get hurt,
但我需要人们明白
but I needed people to understand
我不是一个怪物 我也是人
I'm not a monster, I'm human.
你们称之为生物学 称之为神
You call it biology, call it God,
但选择不过是幻觉
but choice is an illusion.
当我爬出那辆
I didn't have one
燃烧的汽车时我别无选择
when I pulled myself out of that burning car.
当然现在也是一样
And I certainly don't have one now.
你马上就会明白的
You'll understand soon enough.
他在哪
Where is he?
路西法在哪
Where is Lucifer?
我在这 警探
I'm right here, Detective.
瞧 我告诉过你一切都会没事的
See? I told you everything would be all right.
你没事我太高兴了
I'm so glad you're okay.
我觉得我们俩真是黄金拍档 不是吗
I guess we make a good team after all, don't we?
这是真的吧
This is real, isn't it?
《White Days Again》 Della Swiss
他不来怎么办
What if he doesn't come?
如果他说了他会来 他就一定会来
If he said he'll be here, he'll be here.
麦泽金
Mazikeen!
你选的地方挺有意思
Interesting choice of venue.
我的天
My, my,
真是世事无常
how the tide has turned.
这算什么 神鬼宿敌集体泡吧吗
What's this, celestial enemies' night out?
你先坐下吧 路西法
Why don't you have a seat, Lucifer.
我们有事要告诉你
There's something that we need to tell you.
这是要开超自然力量的干预会吗
Ooh, some sort of supernatural intervention, is it?
随便你们俩搞什么把戏都无所谓了
Well, doesn't matter what shenanigans you two have got cooking out
因为老实说 我太开心了懒得戳穿你们
cause quiet frankly I'm too happy here to spoil things.
-开心 -对
- Happy? - Yeah.
警探和我 不对
The Detective and I, sorry,
克洛伊和我是来真的
Chloe and I are real.
我本以为这不可能发生
I mean, I didn't think it could happen,
但它确实发生了 我有种强烈的预感
but it has, and I've got this overwhelming sensation--
我甚至无法描述 但...
I can't even describe it, but...
我觉得我坚不可摧
I feel invincible.
所以尽管上吧 女士们 放马过来
So come on, ladies, bring it on.
不管是什么 我都受得了
Whatever it is, I'm sure I can deal with it.
算了 走吧
Forget it. Come on.
什么
What?
没什么好说的了
There's nothing to talk about.
-什么 我才刚来 -走吧 快走
- What? I've only just got here. - Go. Go.
我们讨论过了 麦泽金
We discussed this, Mazikeen.
不 是你讨论过了
No. You discussed this.
而我不想再和这件事有任何关系了
And I don't want to have anything to do with it anymore.
我以为你明白的
I thought you understood.
我们是为了他
We're doing this for him.
是吗
Is that it?
还是你想要回到你的前任身边
Or are you trying to get back at your ex?
你根本不知道你在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
我早就知道
I knew
-你在策划什么事 -这是什么鬼
- you were up to something. -What the hell is this?
阿曼纳迪尔和克洛伊的妈妈在干嘛
What's Amenadiel doing with Chloe's mum?
我觉得你已经知道了
I think you already know.
别糊弄我 妈妈
Don't toy with me, Mother.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
我一直想找个合适的方式告诉你
I've been trying to find the right way to tell you.
但根本没有合适的方式 因为事实就是
But there is no right way, because the truth...
是你♥爸♥干的好事
...is... this is your Father's doing.
克洛伊
Chloe...
是他的安排 他让她出现在你的生活里
is His doing-- He put her in your path.
原来
So...
这一切都是
none of it was...
这一切都是假的
None of it was real.
别
Don't!
《War Paint》 Chasing Jonah
路西法
Lucifer.
警探 我需要跟你谈谈
Detective, I need to talk to you.
警探
Detective!
警探
Detective!
你早就知道了吗
Did you know? Huh?
从头到尾你都知道吗
This whole bloody time, did you know?
路西法
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表