剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
爸爸之后也将其摧毁了 所以
and Dad destroyed it soon after, so...
要是我告诉你那把剑就在这儿
What if I told you that the sword was right here,
在人间呢
on Earth?
而且已经在你手里了
And it's already in your possession.
什么
What?
火焰之剑就是亚兹拉尔之剑
The Flaming Sword is Azrael's blade.
我们已经有回家所需的一切了
We have everything we need to go home.
奥斯卡的获得者是糖迪·晨星
Well, the Oscar goes to Candy Morningstar.
你觉得他们信了
You think they bought it?
对 我妈妈根本不知道是什么打败了她
Yes, my mother doesn't know what hit her.
所以 谢谢你
So, thank you.
帮我瞥见了她诡计多端的内心
For helping me peek inside that scheming head of hers.
只是尽了绵薄之力
Well, it's the least I could do.
你在维加斯为我做了那么多
After what you did for me in Vegas?
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
恐怕我还欠你很多
Pretty sure I'm gonna owe you for the rest of it.
就算扯平了 好吗
Let's call it even, shall we?
好吧
Yeah.
正好提醒了我
That reminds me.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
你留着吧
You keep that.
我听说
I hear divorce
现在离婚特别贵
is quite expensive these days.
事实上
In fact,
不如把这个也拿走吧
why don't you add this one to the, uh, pot?
谢谢
Thank you.
我会把它们派上用场的
I'll put them both to good use.
因为 我真的有好多计划
'Cause, you know, I totally have so many plans.
天哪
God.
祝你计划顺利
Well, to making plans.
当然
Yeah.
好的
All right.
路西法
Lucifer.
我明白你为什么要我骗你的家人
I get why you had me con your family.
但你和戴克警探之间是怎么回事
But what is going on with you and Detective Decker?
*I went looking for power...*
虽然不关我的事
It's none of my business,
但 别搞砸这段感情
but... I wouldn't screw that one up.
*And I wanted an ending...*
我尽量吧
I'm trying not to.
* I went looking for knives*
*But they're giving me blooms*
*I went looking for knives*
*And I was looking for you*
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表