剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
仅此而已
that's all.
我肯定不会因为他而伤害任何人
I mean, I certainly wouldn't hurt anyone over him.
什么 不会
What? No.
没必要伤害任何人
There was no reason to hurt anyone.
他只是毫无意义的
I mean, he was just a meaningless
一♥夜♥情♥
one-night-stand.
-只是上♥床♥ -只是上♥床♥
- It was just about sex. - It's just sex.
只是上♥床♥
It's just sex.
完全没有心灵交流
There was no emotional connection.
仅此而已 虽然很好玩
That was it, it was fun,
但是毫无意义
but completely meaningless.
-只是好玩 -但是毫无意义
- Just fun... - But meaningless.
-毫无意义 -就是随便玩玩
- Meaningless. - It meant nothing. Nada.
之后我再没见过他
I never saw him again.
明白我的话了吗
See where I'm going with this?
好消息是
Well, look, man, the good news is...
他们都没有杀人动机
none of them has motive to be the killer.
是 因为都不在乎我 所以不会为我杀人
Yes. Because none of them cared enough about me to murder.
谢谢你叫我来
Thanks for calling me in.
我正好想和你谈谈
I actually wanted to speak with you.
等一下 她怎么来了
Wait a minute, why is she here?
我不知道 我一直和警探说她不是我前女友
I don't know. I keep telling the detective she's not my ex.
我想告诉你
I wanted to tell you that
你令我刮目相看
you impressed me
是吗
Really?
是的
Yeah.
我低估你了
I underestimated you.
我给了你非常充分的理由来背叛路西法
I gave you all the reason in the world to betray Lucifer.
的确是
You did.
那案子开审期间 你不顾一切地
During that case you went to incredible lengths
伤害路西法
to hurt Lucifer.
我没伤害他
I did nothing of the sort.
你接下那案子 就是为了让我
You took that case just to try and get me
在庭上指认路西法是骗子
to call Lucifer a liar in court.
没错 但是我绝对不会伤害路西法
True, but I would never hurt Lucifer.
我只是想证明你配不上他
I was trying to prove that you weren't worthy of him.
我懂了 那其他那些
I see. What about the other women
你觉得配不上他的女人呢
that you don't think are worthy of him?
你对她们做了什么
What'd you do to them?
什么也没做
Nothing.
她们无关紧要
They are inconsequential.
而你不同
You're different.
他和你在一起时也不一样了
He's different when he's with you.
这点威胁到你吗
Does that threaten you?
也许一开始是吧
Perhaps at first.
现在不是了
Not anymore.
这让我很开心
It makes me happy.
我很开心他找到了伴
I'm glad he found someone.
他值得有你这样的红颜知己
He deserves a woman like you in his life.
你和他上♥床♥了吗
Have you slept with him yet?
什么
What?
你看
See?
你的确不一样
You're different.
27号♥那晚你在哪
Where were you the night of the 27th?
话说哥们 你不会
Hey, listen, man, you're not gonna,
不会跟克洛伊说我和夏洛特的事吧
you're not gonna tell Chloe about me and Charlotte, right?
只要你保证绝对不再碰夏洛特
Well, as long as you promise to never touch Charlotte again.
不会 这不成问题
No, it's not a problem.
那就好 因为我最不希望有个继父丹
Good. 'Cause the last thing I need is a step-Dan.
你的话真的非常奇怪
You say some really weird things, man.
你有没有过为别人做过什么很棒的事
You ever do something awesome for somebody,
但是他们却不以为然吗
and they just don't care?
我是心理医生
I'm a therapist.
我的功劳经常被人认为是理所应当的
Being taken for granted is in the job description.
比如 如果一个朋友
Like, for example, when a friend
利用你午休的时间来免费看病
uses your lunch break for free therapy,
连句感谢都不对你说
and doesn't say thank you.
你想让我帮你收拾你这个朋友吗
You want me to take care of this friend of yours?
无所谓了
It's fine.
那你怎么应对这种事
So how do you deal with it?
我觉得自我价值源自于内心
I just realize that self-worth comes from within.
我们不能指望别人表扬我们
You can't rely on others to validate you.
我不在乎别人怎么看我
I don't care what anyone thinks of me.
你当然在乎 我们都一样
Of course you do, we all do.
这没什么问题
You know, and that's okay.
这就是人性
That's human.
我是恶魔
I'm a demon.
我倒觉得你比我认识的很多人
I actually think you're more human
都更具人性
than a lot of people I know.
收回这句话
Take that back.
好吧 你是一个好朋友
Okay, okay, you're a good friend
一个好人
and a great pers...
好恶魔
Demon.
你只是需要自己意识到这些
You just need to realize it for yourself.
而不是因为我的肯定
Not because I said it.
你是说我很棒
You're saying I'm awesome.
我的意思是你要对自己说你很棒
I'm saying that you need to say that you're awesome.
相信自己很棒
Believe that you're awesome.
对 你很棒
Yes, you're awesome.
当然了
Hell yeah I am.
谢谢你 医生
Thanks, Doc.
你发现有什么不对劲的地方吗
Do you notice anything out of the ordinary?
有人威胁你吗
Did anyone threaten you?
有一个女孩
I mean, there was that one girl.
哪个女孩
What girl?
那个鬼鬼祟祟的怪人
The creepy weirdo.
她经常待在俱乐部的一个角落
She was always in a corner of the club.
不停地盯着周围
She just gave this death stare.
目光锐利
Daggers.
你能帮我描述一下吗
Okay, can you give me a description?
我可以描述她的气场
Well, I can describe her aura.
不用了
That's okay.
她叫苏琪·普莱斯
Her name is Suki Price.
很多你的前任看到她在光之吧潜伏
A number of your exes confirmed seeing her lurking around Lux,
所以我们在车管局查了一下她的资料
so we ran her description through the DMV.
你确定你不认识她吗
Are you sure you don't recognize her?
很奇怪 不认识
No, which is strange,
因为每一个我见过的人我都记得他们的脸
'cause I remember the face of everyone I've been with.
对了 可能她戴着面具
Oh, maybe she's mask girl.
让我猜猜 万圣节吗
Let me guess: Halloween?
什么 不 是总统日
What? No. President's Day.
也可能我不记得了
Or maybe, I don't remember
因为可能只是一次毫无意义的交往
'cause it was just another meaningless encounter.
这次不是你想要的那种忆往昔时光的案子了吗
This case not the trip down memory lane you were hoping for?
不 这几乎足够让一个男人
Oh, it's almost enough to make a man
质疑他的生活方式了
question the way he's lived his life.
我也觉得
Almost.
还好这个女孩给了我希望
Well, luckily this girl gives me hope.
至少我有一个前女友愿意为了我杀人
At least one of my former lovers might be willing to kill for me.
门是开的
It's open.
洛杉矶警局 有人吗
LAPD. Anyone home?
这真是一点都不诡异
Well, this isn't creepy at all.
看到了吗 我说了有人在乎我
See? I told you someone cared.
看看这个
Look at this.
不同款式的胸毛 真棒
Multiple chest hair options. Amazing.
我还是能让别人留情的
I can make a lasting impression.
是的 这个人问题很严重
Yeah, on someone with serious issues.
这个女人显然精神错乱
This woman is clearly deranged,
非常危险 而且
dangerous, and...
我为什么也在墙上
Why am I on this wall?
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表