剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
好吧
Okay.
如果你们俩想哭个够 我去车里等你们
So if you two want to cry it out, I'll be in the car.
怎么回事 路西法
What's happened, Lucifer?
-有人挖开了坟墓 -我看出来了
- Well, someone dug up the grave. - Yeah, I can see that.
但为什么 乌列的尸体还在
But why? Uriel's body is still there.
是的 但亚兹拉尔之剑不在了
Yes, but Azrael's blade isn't.
我相信死亡天使的武器现落入了凡人之手
I believe the weapon of the Angel of Death is in human hands.
让我先搞清楚
So let me get this straight,
在人类手中 亚兹拉尔之剑想要杀戮
in human hands, Azrael's blade wants to kill?
它需要... 发挥它的用处
It demands to be used to... to fulfill its purpose.
人类更...
Humans are more...
比我们更易被♥操♥控 它对人类低语
malleable than we are, so it whispers in their ears,
示意人类把它握于手中
beckons to be held,
如果有人有任何想伤害别人的想法
it takes any reason someone might want to hurt another and...
它会把这种情绪扩大千倍
Amplifies it a thousandfold.
这么说如果有人上完厕所没放下马桶座圈
So if someone leaves the toilet seat up...
刀剑相见 没错
Trip to stabby town, yes.
可真是把怒气十足的剑
That's one angry-ass knife.
是啊 毕竟是从死亡天使手上偷来的剑
Yes, well, it was stolen from the Angel of Death.
她可不是个甜心
Sis is no sweet peach, is she?
我们在浪费时间 得赶快找到这把剑
Listen, we're wasting time here. We need to find the blade.
何必呢 不过是死几个交通协管罢了
Why? So a few meter maids bite the dust, who cares?
人类本就一直互相残杀
People off each other all the time.
不 麦子 你不明白
No, Maze, you don't understand.
这会越发疯狂的
This will accelerate.
在人类手上传递
Passing from human to human,
随着它的传播 将留下难以想象的破坏
leaving an unimaginable trail of destruction in its wake.
没错 危险的小东西
Yes, nasty little thing.
我们得找回它
We need to retrieve it.
我可真高兴你也这么想 小路
I'm so glad you're on board with this, Luci.
谁能想到把天堂的东西带来人间
I mean, who would've thought that bringing celestial objects
能造成如此大的破坏
to Earth might lead to such destruction?
我喜欢你这满嘴嘲讽的样子
I like the smug.
比一本正经可性感多了
Much sexier than the earnest.
我只是没想到你竟然愿意
I'm just surprised that you would actually
对此事承担起一点责任
take a little bit of responsibility.
我以为荒郊野岭里毫无标记的坟墓
I thought an unmarked grave in the middle of nowhere
就足够安全了
would be safe enough.
显然我错了
Clearly I was wrong.
但我会收拾好自己的烂摊子
But... I clean up my messes.
祝你们俩好运
Well, good luck, you two.
-你会想帮忙的 麦子 -不了 多谢
- You'll want to help, Maze. - No, thanks.
让我提醒你一下 我还有工作
Let me remind you, I have a job.
那让我再提醒你一下 这刀可不光杀人类
And let me remind you that the blade doesn't just kill humans.
还能消灭神族 也包括恶魔
It also obliterates celestial beings, including demons.
所以如果这刀被警探找到 还带回了家的话
So, say the detective were to find it and bring it home...
我会因为不洗盘子而被杀
I get snuffed out for not doing the dishes.
正因此我们不能把警探牵涉进来
Which is why the detective can't be part of this investigation.
我要你们俩把乌列的尸体运走
Now, I'll need you two to move Uriel's body.
埋到不会被发现的地方去
Somewhere it won't be found this time.
好吧
Very well.
提个醒
And one note,
最好不要破坏坟墓周遭
you're to do so without disturbing the grave site
尤其别碰到那个脚印
in the slightest, specifically that footprint there.
为什么
Why?
因为我会带专家过来检查现场
Because I'm going to get an expert to help me examine it.
你需要帮忙
You need a favor?
对 有件非常谨慎的事需要你的专业知识
Yes, your scientific expertise on a discreet matter.
亲子鉴定吗
Paternity test?
什么 我看起来像那么不靠谱的人吗
What? Do I look like someone who'd be so irresponsible?
不说这个 如果你帮我这个忙
Regardless, if you do this favor for me,
作为回报 我也会帮你
then I'll do a favor for you in return.
路西法 帮忙的意义就是不求回报 好吗
Lucifer, the whole point of a favor is to do it for free, okay?
然后你知道这爱意会从其他地方返还给你
And then you just trust the love will come back to you somehow.
帮忙讲究的是信任
Favors are about faith.
拜托别毁了我心中的"帮忙"
Please don't ruin favors for me.
我坚持这么做 一报还一报
Look, come on, I insist. Tit for tat.
好吧 我确实有事你可以帮忙
Fine, well, there is something that I would like.
但我不确定你能不能接受得了
But I'm not sure you can handle it.
你引起了我的好奇心
well, now I'm intrigued.
这可能有点...
I mean, it might be a little...
同事之间可能不太合适
inappropriate among colleagues.
更好了
Right, even better.
你何不...
Well, why don't you,
好吧 所以...
Well... Okay, so...
不 不 绝对不行
No, no. Definitely not.
你自己说的一报还一报
You're the one who wanted tit for tat.
如果真有那么简单就好了
Yes, if only it were that simple.
好吧 成交
All right, fine. You have a deal.
你这宅女还挺难对付
Gosh, you're a nasty little nerd, aren't you?
*Oh, oh So beautiful*
*Like a love song you got me singing*
好了 到了
Right. Here we are.
让我帮忙也包括杀了我吗
Does your favor involve killing me?
开个玩笑而已
I'm just kidding, no.
我需要你运用你的取证技术
I need you to do your forensic whatnots
查出是谁来过这地方
and work out what disturbed this area.
你是说这个空墓穴
You mean this empty grave?
你说帮忙讲究的是信任 对吧
Look, you said to me that favors were about faith, right?
-没错 -现在我需要你信任我
- Yeah. - Well, I'm asking you to have faith in me.
相信我不会要求你做什么坏事
And know that I wouldn't ask anything untoward of you.
当你用我自己的话来对付我的时候
You know, when you use my own words against me like that,
真的很难拒绝
it's actually really hard to say no.
我知道
I know.
那边有几个非常可疑的脚印
There's some very interesting footprints over there.
看起来像是男式运动鞋
Well, it looks like we got a man's sneaker.
我可以取个模
Okay, I'll take a mold,
不过如果是主流品牌的鞋
but assuming it's one of the major brands,
你就是在洛杉矶两百万男人中大海捞针
I mean, you're looking at a pool of like two million dudes in L.A.
可能还包括一万个健壮的女人
Maybe 10,000 robust ladies.
我希望你能查出更具体一点的信息
Well, I was hoping for something a little more specific.
分♥析♥科学不是那么回事
Thai's not how analytical science works.
有人想在这烧掉什么
Someone tried to burn something.
另一面似乎有... 有字
It looks like there's writing on one s... side.
我应该能在实验室进行重建
Yeah, I should be able to reconstruct this at the lab.
好极了
Excellent.
你继续调查 我回去找警探
Right, whilst you do that, I'll get back to the detective.
记住
and remember...
知道 别跟任何人讲
Yeah, don't tell anyone
你这个恐怖至极的空墓穴的事
about your super creepy non-grave grave.
明白了
Got it.
这么说你和死者共事过吗
So you worked here with the deceased?
我们不止是同事
We didn't just work together.
麦迪还是我的朋友
I mean, Maddie was a friend.
就是她介绍我来光耀之路的
The person who introduced me to the Glory Way.
天啊 我都不敢相信她死了
God, I can't believe that she's dead.
对不起 光耀什么
I'm sorry. The glory what?
光耀洞[寻欢洞 含义自查]
The glory hole.
光耀之路
The Glory Way.
是我们的大♥师♥詹森·光耀开♥发♥出来的
Developed by our guru, Jenson Glory.
光耀之路是一种心智与肢体的感知体系
The Glory Way is a mind and body sensibility system
目的在于揭示我们所说的
designed to reveal what we call
"真你"
the "Home you."
好吧 人们真的相信
Right. Do people actually believe
你们宣传的胡言乱语吗
the word salad that you're selling?
因为你看看
'Cause, I mean, look,
虽然我和他们一样享受紧致
I enjoy a taut, spandex-wrapped backside
被弹性纤维包裹的臀部
as much as the next chap,
但这对心灵救治来说 这就是一大堆废话
but that was one large helping of spiritual gobbledy-gook.
跟随詹森的教义 你就会发现真实的自我
Follow Jenson's teachings and you will uncover your true self.
如果你真实的自我
And what if your true self
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表